I also plan on Betting Klidson Abreu very very large
i hopw these 2 guys win ..... Abreu is the bear/grappler .... the last thing the UFC needs is another Striker in this Hill .... I don’t think he has the experience Klidson will have .
Blagoy I don’t trust this guy for 1 cent. He looks as shady as you can be. I think he will lay his fat ass down
I plan on Betting Saki for large
I also plan on Betting Klidson Abreu very very large
i hopw these 2 guys win ..... Abreu is the bear/grappler .... the last thing the UFC needs is another Striker in this Hill .... I don’t think he has the experience Klidson will have .
Blagoy I don’t trust this guy for 1 cent. He looks as shady as you can be. I think he will lay his fat ass down