Man, I wouldn't feel that comfortable with that much on that particular fight. Al Capone is one of those fighters that is hard to bet against in my opinion. His striking defense isn't great but he can sometimes find a way to knock an opponent out.
Man, I wouldn't feel that comfortable with that much on that particular fight. Al Capone is one of those fighters that is hard to bet against in my opinion. His striking defense isn't great but he can sometimes find a way to knock an opponent out.
Can't say I disagree, I was hoping to back Krylov because I'm a big fan of his, but yeah hard to do after watching the tape. Just gonna sit back and watch but good luck!
Can't say I disagree, I was hoping to back Krylov because I'm a big fan of his, but yeah hard to do after watching the tape. Just gonna sit back and watch but good luck!
Man, I wouldn't feel that comfortable with that much on that particular fight. Al Capone is one of those fighters that is hard to bet against in my opinion. His striking defense isn't great but he can sometimes find a way to knock an opponent out.
De Lina is the much better striker both technically and power wise & can exploit Krylov's weaknesses on the ground. I think this will be one of the easiest hammer plays we will cash in a while.
Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:
Man, I wouldn't feel that comfortable with that much on that particular fight. Al Capone is one of those fighters that is hard to bet against in my opinion. His striking defense isn't great but he can sometimes find a way to knock an opponent out.
De Lina is the much better striker both technically and power wise & can exploit Krylov's weaknesses on the ground. I think this will be one of the easiest hammer plays we will cash in a while.
Can't say I disagree, I was hoping to back Krylov because I'm a big fan of his, but yeah hard to do after watching the tape. Just gonna sit back and watch but good luck!
Have fun at the event! I have been to Saskatoon once and it may be the most boring place in all of Canada! There is absolutely nothing to do there, especially in the downtown area. I have absolutely no idea why the UFC is holding an event there and snubbing Toronto yet again!
Quote Originally Posted by ctm1985:
Can't say I disagree, I was hoping to back Krylov because I'm a big fan of his, but yeah hard to do after watching the tape. Just gonna sit back and watch but good luck!
Have fun at the event! I have been to Saskatoon once and it may be the most boring place in all of Canada! There is absolutely nothing to do there, especially in the downtown area. I have absolutely no idea why the UFC is holding an event there and snubbing Toronto yet again!
The hammer play lost and virtually everything else offset each other. Overall, 5-5 for -12.10 units. Kicking myself for not putting more in Cote, Campbell and Letourneau as all 3 played out exactly as I thought they would. Here is the recap:
1. Marcos Rogerio De Lima
2. Parlay of Holloway & Laprise
3. Parlay of Cirkunov & Arantes
4. Chris Beal ,
5. Frankie Perez
6. Erik Silva , . The only "injury" he had coming into the fight was a piss poor gameplan. What else is new...
7. Patrick Cote . I still don't understand why so many "experts" loved Burkman in this fight.
8. Tony Sims
9. Shane Campbell
10. Valerie Latourneau
The hammer play lost and virtually everything else offset each other. Overall, 5-5 for -12.10 units. Kicking myself for not putting more in Cote, Campbell and Letourneau as all 3 played out exactly as I thought they would. Here is the recap:
1. Marcos Rogerio De Lima
2. Parlay of Holloway & Laprise
3. Parlay of Cirkunov & Arantes
4. Chris Beal ,
5. Frankie Perez
6. Erik Silva , . The only "injury" he had coming into the fight was a piss poor gameplan. What else is new...
7. Patrick Cote . I still don't understand why so many "experts" loved Burkman in this fight.