I made money on his last 4 fights. Easy to pick his wins and losses. Here's a hint: when he's fighting a champion of top contender, go against him. When he's fighting middle of the pack guys, bet on him.
I made money on his last 4 fights. Easy to pick his wins and losses. Here's a hint: when he's fighting a champion of top contender, go against him. When he's fighting middle of the pack guys, bet on him.
Ok guys the chatter is about over and with a smaller ring means they are fighting in a phone booth tonite!!!!!!!!! From the top: Romero(+150) 5 gets me 7.50. Romero inside the distance 1 gets me 2.50. Machida/Romero inside the distance 48 gets me 20. Larkin(-210) 2.10 gets me 1. Gordon(+160) 1 gets me 1.60. Bosse(+150) 1 gets me 1.50. Under 1.5 Santos/Bosse fight 1 gets me 1.35. Santos/Bosse inside the distance 19.50 gets me 10. Dias(-200) 4 gets me 2. Under 1.5 Oliveira/Merritt fight 1.35 gets me 1. Silva(-185) 1.85 gets me 1. Sims(+120) 1 gets me 1.20. Under 1.5 Montgomery/Sims fight 1 gets me 1.50. Kakai(+115) 1 gets me 1.15.
Ok guys the chatter is about over and with a smaller ring means they are fighting in a phone booth tonite!!!!!!!!! From the top: Romero(+150) 5 gets me 7.50. Romero inside the distance 1 gets me 2.50. Machida/Romero inside the distance 48 gets me 20. Larkin(-210) 2.10 gets me 1. Gordon(+160) 1 gets me 1.60. Bosse(+150) 1 gets me 1.50. Under 1.5 Santos/Bosse fight 1 gets me 1.35. Santos/Bosse inside the distance 19.50 gets me 10. Dias(-200) 4 gets me 2. Under 1.5 Oliveira/Merritt fight 1.35 gets me 1. Silva(-185) 1.85 gets me 1. Sims(+120) 1 gets me 1.20. Under 1.5 Montgomery/Sims fight 1 gets me 1.50. Kakai(+115) 1 gets me 1.15.
$87.80 in action tonite. Lots of unknowns from the first fight to the last fight. All questions will be answered though. I see compelling arguments for alot of fighters on whatever side your on. I think people INCLUDING ME need to remember this isn't life or death and some guys aren't gonna change their minds no matter fact or figures you show them. Wanted to let people know that I stacked a few fights together to see if I can pick up some loose change.
$87.80 in action tonite. Lots of unknowns from the first fight to the last fight. All questions will be answered though. I see compelling arguments for alot of fighters on whatever side your on. I think people INCLUDING ME need to remember this isn't life or death and some guys aren't gonna change their minds no matter fact or figures you show them. Wanted to let people know that I stacked a few fights together to see if I can pick up some loose change.