• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC Fight Night 70

    12 Next Last»
    Ferrari29
    MoneyShot
    JimGunn
    timmyclax22
    whitebelt
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2754
    Posts: 40
    12 Next Last»
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2015 - 5:23 PM ET #1

    VISA issues has pretty much destroyed this card!!! Will I be the only guy on Romero Saturday????
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    VISA issues has pretty much destroyed this card!!! Will I be the only guy on Romero Saturday????
     
    MoneyShot
    MoneyShot
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 18451
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2015 - 6:13 PM ET #2

    how confident are you?  im undecided
    Reply
    how confident are you?  im undecided
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2015 - 6:56 PM ET #3

    Actually Money I think the easy play is fight won't go the 5 rounds minus 240. After about 12 minutes how much will Romero have in his tank??? If your on Machida your hoping he survives till the 3rd, then that money comes into play.
    Reply
    Actually Money I think the easy play is fight won't go the 5 rounds minus 240. After about 12 minutes how much will Romero have in his tank??? If your on Machida your hoping he survives till the 3rd, then that money comes into play.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2015 - 7:28 PM ET #4

    I think Money their is a few funky lines that I will jump on later this week!!!!
    Reply
    I think Money their is a few funky lines that I will jump on later this week!!!!
     
    JimGunn
    JimGunn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1394
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2015 - 7:49 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    VISA issues has pretty much destroyed this card!!! Will I be the only guy on Romero Saturday????


    Eight remaining fights is a small card by modern UFC standards. I wonder if they will add a late notice fight or two.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    VISA issues has pretty much destroyed this card!!! Will I be the only guy on Romero Saturday????


    Eight remaining fights is a small card by modern UFC standards. I wonder if they will add a late notice fight or two.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2015 - 7:56 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    VISA issues has pretty much destroyed this card!!! Will I be the only guy on Romero Saturday????
    Eight remaining fights is a small card by modern UFC standards. I wonder if they will add a late notice fight or two.

    I think they were or are suppose to have 2 TUF finals from Brazil fighting??? Because orginial fights were suppose to be there.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    VISA issues has pretty much destroyed this card!!! Will I be the only guy on Romero Saturday????
    Eight remaining fights is a small card by modern UFC standards. I wonder if they will add a late notice fight or two.

    I think they were or are suppose to have 2 TUF finals from Brazil fighting??? Because orginial fights were suppose to be there.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2015 - 8:34 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    VISA issues has pretty much destroyed this card!!! Will I be the only guy on Romero Saturday????
    Eight remaining fights is a small card by modern UFC standards. I wonder if they will add a late notice fight or two.

    You are correct Jim, just 8 fights. Hopefully they don't drag it on till 1sh!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    VISA issues has pretty much destroyed this card!!! Will I be the only guy on Romero Saturday????
    Eight remaining fights is a small card by modern UFC standards. I wonder if they will add a late notice fight or two.

    You are correct Jim, just 8 fights. Hopefully they don't drag it on till 1sh!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2015 - 10:24 PM ET #8

    Some early leans: Romero.
    Machida/Romero inside of 5.
    Larkin
    Gordon
    Bosse
    Santos/Bosse inside of 3.
    Dias.
    As again nothing to crazy this weekend with the big money coming up in two weeks.
    Reply
    Some early leans: Romero.
    Machida/Romero inside of 5.
    Larkin
    Gordon
    Bosse
    Santos/Bosse inside of 3.
    Dias.
    As again nothing to crazy this weekend with the big money coming up in two weeks.
     
    timmyclax22
    timmyclax22
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 221
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2015 - 9:53 AM ET #9

    Wow! Against all of my leans so far!
    Reply
    Wow! Against all of my leans so far!
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2015 - 3:24 PM ET #10

    Definitely against you on Bosse, he's only fought twice in last 5 years and riding a 2 year layoff. This is also his debut. I give him no shot to win. Mildly against you on Larkin and Gordon. Both are close on paper. Gordon has the power advantage and his wrestling could make problems for Carlos, but the only time I seen Carlos get out wrestled was against Pat Cummins and these fights can't be compared. I think Gordon taking him down will be his undoing. Larkin has good striking but I think Ponzinibbo is just as good in that area, and his BJJ black belt will dominate the grappling & ground game if it goes there. And I think it will.
    Reply
    Definitely against you on Bosse, he's only fought twice in last 5 years and riding a 2 year layoff. This is also his debut. I give him no shot to win. Mildly against you on Larkin and Gordon. Both are close on paper. Gordon has the power advantage and his wrestling could make problems for Carlos, but the only time I seen Carlos get out wrestled was against Pat Cummins and these fights can't be compared. I think Gordon taking him down will be his undoing. Larkin has good striking but I think Ponzinibbo is just as good in that area, and his BJJ black belt will dominate the grappling & ground game if it goes there. And I think it will.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2015 - 6:17 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by timmyclax22:

    Wow! Against all of my leans so far!

    I noticed that to Tim, lol. Here's the thing Tim, last week didn't like the card and went 8-3 God knows how. This week I think this card sets up for me on a few angles which I play all the time, so its sitting there.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by timmyclax22:

    Wow! Against all of my leans so far!

    I noticed that to Tim, lol. Here's the thing Tim, last week didn't like the card and went 8-3 God knows how. This week I think this card sets up for me on a few angles which I play all the time, so its sitting there.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2015 - 6:22 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt:

    Definitely against you on Bosse, he's only fought twice in last 5 years and riding a 2 year layoff. This is also his debut. I give him no shot to win. Mildly against you on Larkin and Gordon. Both are close on paper. Gordon has the power advantage and his wrestling could make problems for Carlos, but the only time I seen Carlos get out wrestled was against Pat Cummins and these fights can't be compared. I think Gordon taking him down will be his undoing. Larkin has good striking but I think Ponzinibbo is just as good in that area, and his BJJ black belt will dominate the grappling & ground game if it goes there. And I think it will.

    I figured this week we'd be on the opposite ends of the spectrum. I do agree with a few of your write ups though.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt:

    Definitely against you on Bosse, he's only fought twice in last 5 years and riding a 2 year layoff. This is also his debut. I give him no shot to win. Mildly against you on Larkin and Gordon. Both are close on paper. Gordon has the power advantage and his wrestling could make problems for Carlos, but the only time I seen Carlos get out wrestled was against Pat Cummins and these fights can't be compared. I think Gordon taking him down will be his undoing. Larkin has good striking but I think Ponzinibbo is just as good in that area, and his BJJ black belt will dominate the grappling & ground game if it goes there. And I think it will.

    I figured this week we'd be on the opposite ends of the spectrum. I do agree with a few of your write ups though.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2015 - 6:34 PM ET #13

    For the first time ever, I'll have more money on fights inside the distance than the fighters themselves. Hope this strategy pays off, lol.
    Reply
    For the first time ever, I'll have more money on fights inside the distance than the fighters themselves. Hope this strategy pays off, lol.
     
    Qncyk1
    Qncyk1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 1239
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2015 - 7:19 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt:

    Definitely against you on Bosse, he's only fought twice in last 5 years and riding a 2 year layoff. This is also his debut. I give him no shot to win. Mildly against you on Larkin and Gordon. Both are close on paper. Gordon has the power advantage and his wrestling could make problems for Carlos, but the only time I seen Carlos get out wrestled was against Pat Cummins and these fights can't be compared. I think Gordon taking him down will be his undoing. Larkin has good striking but I think Ponzinibbo is just as good in that area, and his BJJ black belt will dominate the grappling & ground game if it goes there. And I think it will.

    the bigger concern for bosse is hes dropping down to 185 when he payed hockey at 225 and fought at 205
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt:

    Definitely against you on Bosse, he's only fought twice in last 5 years and riding a 2 year layoff. This is also his debut. I give him no shot to win. Mildly against you on Larkin and Gordon. Both are close on paper. Gordon has the power advantage and his wrestling could make problems for Carlos, but the only time I seen Carlos get out wrestled was against Pat Cummins and these fights can't be compared. I think Gordon taking him down will be his undoing. Larkin has good striking but I think Ponzinibbo is just as good in that area, and his BJJ black belt will dominate the grappling & ground game if it goes there. And I think it will.

    the bigger concern for bosse is hes dropping down to 185 when he payed hockey at 225 and fought at 205
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2015 - 7:53 PM ET #15

    Another good point Qncyk1. The wildcard is so many factors but this line hasn't jumped and I'm hoping they just brawl and cash. People sometimes worry about the fighters where I'm evolving into style of the fights to make money. I'd say I'm directly borrowing from the Jim Gunn art of gambling.
    Reply
    Another good point Qncyk1. The wildcard is so many factors but this line hasn't jumped and I'm hoping they just brawl and cash. People sometimes worry about the fighters where I'm evolving into style of the fights to make money. I'd say I'm directly borrowing from the Jim Gunn art of gambling.
     
    Qncyk1
    Qncyk1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 1239
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2015 - 8:38 PM ET #16

    i dont know why bosse decided to drop the weight. two months ago hes fighting maldonado on two weeks notice after retiring  because of injuries and now hes dropping to 185 two months later?

    how do you go from not fighting for two years and then coming back at a lower weight class
    Reply
    i dont know why bosse decided to drop the weight. two months ago hes fighting maldonado on two weeks notice after retiring  because of injuries and now hes dropping to 185 two months later?

    how do you go from not fighting for two years and then coming back at a lower weight class
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2015 - 8:43 PM ET #17

    Well he was gonna fight at 205 on a weeks notice. Maybe he has a good diet to get to 185. Saturday we will see if it pays off. Never thought Bosse would be a hot topic, lol.
    Reply
    Well he was gonna fight at 205 on a weeks notice. Maybe he has a good diet to get to 185. Saturday we will see if it pays off. Never thought Bosse would be a hot topic, lol.
     
    BLAK_MAMBA
    BLAK_MAMBA
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 1117
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2015 - 1:08 AM ET #18

    Ferrari, what's ur 2-3 best plays on this card? thanks for the werdum pick man, cashed pretty good.
    Reply
    Ferrari, what's ur 2-3 best plays on this card? thanks for the werdum pick man, cashed pretty good.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2015 - 2:55 AM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by BLAK_MAMBA:

    Ferrari, what's ur 2-3 best plays on this card? thanks for the werdum pick man, cashed pretty good.


    Your welcome, it's always good cashing a plus 3.5-1 play. I'd say my two best picks are Machida/Romero inside the distance at minus 240 and Santos/Bosse inside the distance at 190. For the Machida fight I like to see Romero finish him early. The Dragon is 6-6 in his last 12 fights and I'm not sure how much tread is on the tires. But if Romero can't finish him inside of 12 minutes, well then Machida should mop him up.
    For the Santos/Bosse fight, I'm small playing Bosse just because he's a ex hockey player who likes to scrape. I'm not worried about ring rust because a brawler wants to get hit to get the motor going. I am worried about Santos at length and if it hits the ground Santos smokes him. For this fight it's all about Bosse's gas tank vs. Santos' chin or ground work. All in all I think both fights don't see the scorecards.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BLAK_MAMBA:

    Ferrari, what's ur 2-3 best plays on this card? thanks for the werdum pick man, cashed pretty good.


    Your welcome, it's always good cashing a plus 3.5-1 play. I'd say my two best picks are Machida/Romero inside the distance at minus 240 and Santos/Bosse inside the distance at 190. For the Machida fight I like to see Romero finish him early. The Dragon is 6-6 in his last 12 fights and I'm not sure how much tread is on the tires. But if Romero can't finish him inside of 12 minutes, well then Machida should mop him up.
    For the Santos/Bosse fight, I'm small playing Bosse just because he's a ex hockey player who likes to scrape. I'm not worried about ring rust because a brawler wants to get hit to get the motor going. I am worried about Santos at length and if it hits the ground Santos smokes him. For this fight it's all about Bosse's gas tank vs. Santos' chin or ground work. All in all I think both fights don't see the scorecards.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2015 - 3:07 AM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by BLAK_MAMBA:

    Ferrari, what's ur 2-3 best plays on this card? thanks for the werdum pick man, cashed pretty good.


    I'm actually glad you asked. I can breakdown most fights in the way I think they will go, at least sometimes I'm correct but I'm not gonna just post my opinion for my health. I would also like to add that I do study alot and read all threads in here just to see what some are thinking. I pretty much know what the very good cappers are gonna do, and their are a few legit guys in here. Thanks Mamba again and lets hope we keep putting it to the books!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BLAK_MAMBA:

    Ferrari, what's ur 2-3 best plays on this card? thanks for the werdum pick man, cashed pretty good.


    I'm actually glad you asked. I can breakdown most fights in the way I think they will go, at least sometimes I'm correct but I'm not gonna just post my opinion for my health. I would also like to add that I do study alot and read all threads in here just to see what some are thinking. I pretty much know what the very good cappers are gonna do, and their are a few legit guys in here. Thanks Mamba again and lets hope we keep putting it to the books!!!!!!!!!
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2015 - 9:48 AM ET #21

    Yes Machida is 36 but Yoel is 37. I like the ITD pick best but still like Dragon to win. Over his last 10 he is 6-4 and the 4 losses came to Jon Jones, Phil Davis, Chris Weidman, and Luke Rockhold. I think Romero is far behind all those guys. He barely got past Tim Kennedy and only did so by cheating. But he has a punchers chance with that power, so ITD is the best bet.
    Reply
    Yes Machida is 36 but Yoel is 37. I like the ITD pick best but still like Dragon to win. Over his last 10 he is 6-4 and the 4 losses came to Jon Jones, Phil Davis, Chris Weidman, and Luke Rockhold. I think Romero is far behind all those guys. He barely got past Tim Kennedy and only did so by cheating. But he has a punchers chance with that power, so ITD is the best bet.
     
    ctm1985
    ctm1985
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 1878
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2015 - 4:39 PM ET #22

    Good luck man, I will be joining you on Romero!
    Reply
    Good luck man, I will be joining you on Romero!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2015 - 6:39 PM ET #23

    thanks CTM. GOOOOOOOOOOOO god's soldier, lol.
    Reply
    thanks CTM. GOOOOOOOOOOOO god's soldier, lol.
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2015 - 6:59 PM ET #24

    Rampage?
    Reply
    Rampage?
     
     
    Hawky
    Hawky
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 3439
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2015 - 7:10 PM ET #25

    machida was sooo confident last time and I love the guy so I hammered it, and he lost bad. I'm assuming he's making his money betting against himself. I bet romero cranks him 
    Reply
    machida was sooo confident last time and I love the guy so I hammered it, and he lost bad. I'm assuming he's making his money betting against himself. I bet romero cranks him 
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,268
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,442
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,616
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 115
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,115
    • Trump lies so much. 22,896

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.