• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC Fight Night 67 Write-Up / Predictions

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    hradekbr
    whitebelt
    tnvols
    manleyyy
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2824
    Posts: 53
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    hradekbr
    hradekbr
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 6186
    Posted: May. 30, 2015 - 7:27 PM ET #26

    Put together Breese and Almeida in a parlay. +310, 1 down 1 to go
    Reply
    Put together Breese and Almeida in a parlay. +310, 1 down 1 to go
     
    hradekbr
    hradekbr
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 6186
    Posted: May. 30, 2015 - 7:48 PM ET #27

    Good fight by Lima. Almeida completely overmatched
    Reply
    Good fight by Lima. Almeida completely overmatched
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: May. 30, 2015 - 10:08 PM ET #28

    Yeah that was a ridiculously poor performance. 2 in a row for Lima riding out top position. I'm more salty about Dalby's robbery. I'm stunned that the Brazilian got robbed in Brazil.
    Reply
    Yeah that was a ridiculously poor performance. 2 in a row for Lima riding out top position. I'm more salty about Dalby's robbery. I'm stunned that the Brazilian got robbed in Brazil.
     
    tnvols
    tnvols
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 4487
    Posted: May. 30, 2015 - 10:11 PM ET #29

    White-thanks buddy. Got Till.
    Reply
    White-thanks buddy. Got Till.
     
    tnvols
    tnvols
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 4487
    Posted: May. 30, 2015 - 10:12 PM ET #30

    BOL Till backers.
    Reply
    BOL Till backers.
     
    tnvols
    tnvols
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 4487
    Posted: May. 30, 2015 - 10:21 PM ET #31

    KO Till
    Reply
    KO Till
     
    tnvols
    tnvols
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 4487
    Posted: May. 30, 2015 - 10:22 PM ET #32

    White
    Reply
    White
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: May. 30, 2015 - 11:40 PM ET #33

    Loving the adopted Brazilian. They boo they walkout but cheered when he broke out the Portuguese!
    Reply
    Loving the adopted Brazilian. They boo they walkout but cheered when he broke out the Portuguese!
     
    hradekbr
    hradekbr
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 6186
    Posted: May. 30, 2015 - 11:46 PM ET #34

    How about that robbery for Parke 
    Reply
    How about that robbery for Parke 
     
    manleyyy
    manleyyy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 125
    Posted: May. 30, 2015 - 11:54 PM ET #35

    Great write ups, I think I'm going to ride Alves with you 
    Reply
    Great write ups, I think I'm going to ride Alves with you 
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: May. 31, 2015 - 12:27 AM ET #36

    I have 2 parlays with Thiago that will profit 450 on the win, hedged for even money on Condit by TKO/KO/DQ
    Reply
    I have 2 parlays with Thiago that will profit 450 on the win, hedged for even money on Condit by TKO/KO/DQ
     
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 56261
    Posted: May. 31, 2015 - 12:29 AM ET #37

    Nice job man.  Made me some money tonight.  Lets get this last one here.  Alves and I took over 3.5 rounds since you said decision
    Reply
    Nice job man.  Made me some money tonight.  Lets get this last one here.  Alves and I took over 3.5 rounds since you said decision
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: May. 31, 2015 - 12:31 AM ET #38

    That over risky cause Condit only wins by finish (mostly). May have been better to pick Thiago by decision but I just took him straight up. Best of luck Alves people
    Reply
    That over risky cause Condit only wins by finish (mostly). May have been better to pick Thiago by decision but I just took him straight up. Best of luck Alves people
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: May. 31, 2015 - 12:34 AM ET #39

    When I said decision on my write up I completely ignored this is a 5 Rd main event. I feel stupid for that
    Reply
    When I said decision on my write up I completely ignored this is a 5 Rd main event. I feel stupid for that
     
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 56261
    Posted: May. 31, 2015 - 12:52 AM ET #40

    2 rounds to go.     NO way I get the over.  Can't believe this fight isn't over.  Alves showing some heart but how long can he hang on. 
    Reply
    2 rounds to go.     NO way I get the over.  Can't believe this fight isn't over.  Alves showing some heart but how long can he hang on. 
     
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 56261
    Posted: May. 31, 2015 - 12:53 AM ET #41

    Stopped it
    Reply
    Stopped it
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: May. 31, 2015 - 12:53 AM ET #42

    I hope that doctor gets beheaded
    Reply
    I hope that doctor gets beheaded
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: May. 31, 2015 - 1:02 AM ET #43

    Well 7-5 not great but a few decisions I didn't agree with. That's Brazil though. Time to start looking over next week.
    Reply
    Well 7-5 not great but a few decisions I didn't agree with. That's Brazil though. Time to start looking over next week.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: May. 31, 2015 - 1:06 AM ET #44

    Alves, LMAO
    Reply
    Alves, LMAO
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: May. 31, 2015 - 1:08 AM ET #45

    13-10 is not 80% Welcome to the world of actual gambling!!!
    Reply
    13-10 is not 80% Welcome to the world of actual gambling!!!
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: May. 31, 2015 - 1:15 AM ET #46

    Did great on underdogs and props tonight and that's with robberies
    Reply
    Did great on underdogs and props tonight and that's with robberies
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Jun. 1, 2015 - 1:10 AM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    13-10 is not 80% Welcome to the world of actual gambling!!!

    Couldn't have said it better myself.    

    An opening post of himself telling us he hits 80%, then goes on to go 13-10.  What is wrong with just posting picks?  Telling us you hit 80%, when it is quite clear you don't, is silly.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    13-10 is not 80% Welcome to the world of actual gambling!!!

    Couldn't have said it better myself.    

    An opening post of himself telling us he hits 80%, then goes on to go 13-10.  What is wrong with just posting picks?  Telling us you hit 80%, when it is quite clear you don't, is silly.  
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2015 - 7:38 PM ET #48

    Fair enough, I have picked winners at like 57% over my first 2 posts. When I said I have been picking at 80%, I wasn't making wagers on every single fight. I only bet when I have confidence, and absolutely do pick better than 80%, when betting.

    When I started writing these posts, I decided to give my insight for each fight on a card. That's what my threads are about, statistical analysis slightly influenced by my eye-test. They are obviously not recommendations to bet 12 fight cards in their entirety. At least, I thought it was obvious, but apparently was not to you.

    I could write posts that have ~80% accuracy, but they would only have a few picks and I would get responses asking what I thought about XX other fight. There are other threads where you can find the top 2 or 3 locks to load up on. Only a fool would mistake my threads for one of those.

    I also have an incredibly small sample size that included 2 pretty bad cards to start with.

    With UFC 187 being completely worthless for value. I was willing to take more shots with smaller bets. Show me another card that the top 6 favorites on a parlay paid +295. If that's not a worthless card for betting value, I don't know what is. I wrote my article because it was such a big card for entertainment value.

    Fight Night 67 had, what the consensus seems to be, three pretty bad decisions by the judges. I certainly view them that way, and with even semi-competent judging I could have easily went 10-2. This judging was far below average, even when you only compare third world country events. Yet instead of using common sense, you use it an opportunity to write some troll garbage.

    It seems you may be better suited reading threads by writers who stick to 2 or 3 high confidence picks. I'm sorry to hear you didn't understand I was doing something different from the very beginning. Again: thought it was obvious, but it wasn't to you.

    I guess I could only write about -500 heavy favorites to satisfy you individually, but the responses I've gotten on the whole indicate the community wants something different. So I'll keep posting my write ups over here, forever leaving the door open for trolls. Thanks and go darn yourself.
    Reply
    Fair enough, I have picked winners at like 57% over my first 2 posts. When I said I have been picking at 80%, I wasn't making wagers on every single fight. I only bet when I have confidence, and absolutely do pick better than 80%, when betting.

    When I started writing these posts, I decided to give my insight for each fight on a card. That's what my threads are about, statistical analysis slightly influenced by my eye-test. They are obviously not recommendations to bet 12 fight cards in their entirety. At least, I thought it was obvious, but apparently was not to you.

    I could write posts that have ~80% accuracy, but they would only have a few picks and I would get responses asking what I thought about XX other fight. There are other threads where you can find the top 2 or 3 locks to load up on. Only a fool would mistake my threads for one of those.

    I also have an incredibly small sample size that included 2 pretty bad cards to start with.

    With UFC 187 being completely worthless for value. I was willing to take more shots with smaller bets. Show me another card that the top 6 favorites on a parlay paid +295. If that's not a worthless card for betting value, I don't know what is. I wrote my article because it was such a big card for entertainment value.

    Fight Night 67 had, what the consensus seems to be, three pretty bad decisions by the judges. I certainly view them that way, and with even semi-competent judging I could have easily went 10-2. This judging was far below average, even when you only compare third world country events. Yet instead of using common sense, you use it an opportunity to write some troll garbage.

    It seems you may be better suited reading threads by writers who stick to 2 or 3 high confidence picks. I'm sorry to hear you didn't understand I was doing something different from the very beginning. Again: thought it was obvious, but it wasn't to you.

    I guess I could only write about -500 heavy favorites to satisfy you individually, but the responses I've gotten on the whole indicate the community wants something different. So I'll keep posting my write ups over here, forever leaving the door open for trolls. Thanks and go darn yourself.
     
    ParlayJoe17
    ParlayJoe17
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 272
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2015 - 7:58 PM ET #49

    [Quote: Originally Posted by whitebelt] Fair enough, I have picked winners at like 57% over my first 2 posts. When I said I have been picking at 80%, I wasn't making wagers on every single fight. I only bet when I have confidence, and absolutely do pick better than 80%, when betting.

    When I started writing these posts, I decided to give my insight for each fight on a card. That's what my threads are about, statistical analysis slightly influenced by my eye-test. They are obviously not recommendations to bet 12 fight cards in their entirety. At least, I thought it was obvious, but apparently was not to you.

    I could write posts that have ~80% accuracy, but they would only have a few picks and I would get responses asking what I thought about XX other fight. There are other threads where you can find the top 2 or 3 locks to load up on. Only a fool would mistake my threads for one of those.

    I also have an incredibly small sample size that included 2 pretty bad cards to start with.

    With UFC 187 being completely worthless for value. I was willing to take more shots with smaller bets. Show me another card that the top 6 favorites on a parlay paid +295. If that's not a worthless card for betting value, I don't know what is. I wrote my article because it was such a big card for entertainment value.

    Fight Night 67 had, what the consensus seems to be, three pretty bad decisions by the judges. I certainly view them that way, and with even semi-competent judging I could have easily went 10-2. This judging was far below average, even when you only compare third world country events. Yet instead of using common sense, you use it an opportunity to write some troll garbage.

    It seems you may be better suited reading threads by writers who stick to 2 or 3 high confidence picks. I'm sorry to hear you didn't understand I was doing something different from the very beginning. Again: thought it was obvious, but it wasn't to you.

    I guess I could only write about -500 heavy favorites to satisfy you individually, but the responses I've gotten on the whole indicate the community wants something different. So I'll keep posting my write ups over here, forever leaving the door open for trolls. Thanks and go darn yourself.
     
    13-10, 80%, whatever.  You can pick 80% betting all -500 favorites and still be a loser - only thing that matters is are you a long term winner or loser at betting mma - that is what we are all trying to do here.
     
    Keep it up man.  Your write-ups are very informative and well received, to me at least.
    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by whitebelt] Fair enough, I have picked winners at like 57% over my first 2 posts. When I said I have been picking at 80%, I wasn't making wagers on every single fight. I only bet when I have confidence, and absolutely do pick better than 80%, when betting.

    When I started writing these posts, I decided to give my insight for each fight on a card. That's what my threads are about, statistical analysis slightly influenced by my eye-test. They are obviously not recommendations to bet 12 fight cards in their entirety. At least, I thought it was obvious, but apparently was not to you.

    I could write posts that have ~80% accuracy, but they would only have a few picks and I would get responses asking what I thought about XX other fight. There are other threads where you can find the top 2 or 3 locks to load up on. Only a fool would mistake my threads for one of those.

    I also have an incredibly small sample size that included 2 pretty bad cards to start with.

    With UFC 187 being completely worthless for value. I was willing to take more shots with smaller bets. Show me another card that the top 6 favorites on a parlay paid +295. If that's not a worthless card for betting value, I don't know what is. I wrote my article because it was such a big card for entertainment value.

    Fight Night 67 had, what the consensus seems to be, three pretty bad decisions by the judges. I certainly view them that way, and with even semi-competent judging I could have easily went 10-2. This judging was far below average, even when you only compare third world country events. Yet instead of using common sense, you use it an opportunity to write some troll garbage.

    It seems you may be better suited reading threads by writers who stick to 2 or 3 high confidence picks. I'm sorry to hear you didn't understand I was doing something different from the very beginning. Again: thought it was obvious, but it wasn't to you.

    I guess I could only write about -500 heavy favorites to satisfy you individually, but the responses I've gotten on the whole indicate the community wants something different. So I'll keep posting my write ups over here, forever leaving the door open for trolls. Thanks and go darn yourself.
     
    13-10, 80%, whatever.  You can pick 80% betting all -500 favorites and still be a loser - only thing that matters is are you a long term winner or loser at betting mma - that is what we are all trying to do here.
     
    Keep it up man.  Your write-ups are very informative and well received, to me at least.
     
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2015 - 8:35 PM ET #50

    I enjoy reading your write-ups even if I think they are slanted but that makes for good banter. Your write-ups follow more of a Sherdog blog with a sprinkle of gambling at the bottom some good, some not. I was impressed by your 187 posted plays than last week which had none because I can understand your betting angles better. Now about the 80%, that's just humble pie for posting it, lol. I'm sure you will be better than 13-10 at least I hope because your write-ups deserve winners. About the 5-1 Favs, hell yes I'm betting most but not all and I'm always looking for that plus 300 dog to hit. One more thing White belt I am by far not the best MMA gambler, never will be or claim to be but if you want me to comment on a certain fight, I got no issues with that. Keep up the hard work White belt!!!!!
    Reply
    I enjoy reading your write-ups even if I think they are slanted but that makes for good banter. Your write-ups follow more of a Sherdog blog with a sprinkle of gambling at the bottom some good, some not. I was impressed by your 187 posted plays than last week which had none because I can understand your betting angles better. Now about the 80%, that's just humble pie for posting it, lol. I'm sure you will be better than 13-10 at least I hope because your write-ups deserve winners. About the 5-1 Favs, hell yes I'm betting most but not all and I'm always looking for that plus 300 dog to hit. One more thing White belt I am by far not the best MMA gambler, never will be or claim to be but if you want me to comment on a certain fight, I got no issues with that. Keep up the hard work White belt!!!!!
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,273
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,453
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,634
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 118
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,120
    • Trump lies so much. 22,898

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.