UFC Fight Night 140
UFC Fight Night 140: Magny vs. Ponzinibbio (11/17/18)
Wish I could of gotten Botelho plus money. She is an exciting addition to womens MMA and a future contender. Played -145 a couple days ago but still a good bet IMO especially after seeing the weigh in today. Can't put too much on womens MMA but a nice wager.
Wish I could of gotten Botelho plus money. She is an exciting addition to womens MMA and a future contender. Played -145 a couple days ago but still a good bet IMO especially after seeing the weigh in today. Can't put too much on womens MMA but a nice wager.
Wish I could of gotten Botelho plus money. She is an exciting addition to womens MMA and a future contender. Played -145 a couple days ago but still a good bet IMO especially after seeing the weigh in today. Can't put too much on womens MMA but a nice wager.
Wish I could of gotten Botelho plus money. She is an exciting addition to womens MMA and a future contender. Played -145 a couple days ago but still a good bet IMO especially after seeing the weigh in today. Can't put too much on womens MMA but a nice wager.
Wish I could of gotten Botelho plus money. She is an exciting addition to womens MMA and a future contender. Played -145 a couple days ago but still a good bet IMO especially after seeing the weigh in today. Can't put too much on womens MMA but a nice wager.
Wish I could of gotten Botelho plus money. She is an exciting addition to womens MMA and a future contender. Played -145 a couple days ago but still a good bet IMO especially after seeing the weigh in today. Can't put too much on womens MMA but a nice wager.
Did Calvillo just get done having a baby or something? Looks painful just walking. Serina Williams wasnt in that much pain.
Did Calvillo just get done having a baby or something? Looks painful just walking. Serina Williams wasnt in that much pain.
UFC 544-361-15
2017 235-188-8
2018 233-128-4
UFC Fight Night 140
UFC 544-361-15
2017 235-188-8
2018 233-128-4
UFC Fight Night 140
Really not liking this new UFC website layout.
Really not liking this new UFC website layout.
I agree with you on UFC.com - 1 unit each tonight:Johnny Walker +140
Poliana Botelho -175 (late to the party)
Ulka Sasaki +260
Ricardo Lamas -165
Prazeres -135 & Fabinski/Prazeres U2.5 +285
Arnett/Bandenay O1.5 -115, Aldana/Staropoli O1.5 - 115
I agree with you on UFC.com - 1 unit each tonight:Johnny Walker +140
Poliana Botelho -175 (late to the party)
Ulka Sasaki +260
Ricardo Lamas -165
Prazeres -135 & Fabinski/Prazeres U2.5 +285
Arnett/Bandenay O1.5 -115, Aldana/Staropoli O1.5 - 115
I agree with you on UFC.com - 1 unit each tonight:Johnny Walker +140
Poliana Botelho -175 (late to the party)
Ulka Sasaki +260
Ricardo Lamas -165
Prazeres -135 & Fabinski/Prazeres U2.5 +285
Arnett/Bandenay O1.5 -115, Aldana/Staropoli O1.5 - 115
I agree with you on UFC.com - 1 unit each tonight:Johnny Walker +140
Poliana Botelho -175 (late to the party)
Ulka Sasaki +260
Ricardo Lamas -165
Prazeres -135 & Fabinski/Prazeres U2.5 +285
Arnett/Bandenay O1.5 -115, Aldana/Staropoli O1.5 - 115
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,180
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,618
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,635
- You asked for more winners- here you go 2,367
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 543
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,009
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
- PART DEUX 266
- Obviously the true face of the republican party 33,941
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
