No need to into detail 1star Le (+245). 2stars Kim (+150). 1star Sasaki (-150). 2stars Covington (-425). 1star Wee (-300). Will have my Tulsa plays up Saturday afternoon. Good luck guys!!!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
No need to into detail 1star Le (+245). 2stars Kim (+150). 1star Sasaki (-150). 2stars Covington (-425). 1star Wee (-300). Will have my Tulsa plays up Saturday afternoon. Good luck guys!!!
Now I can go into small detail, lol. I know bisping blisters unranked guys and could happen this morning but I like Le's striking and TD defense. Love Kim's size and aggression and Tyrone might catch him but we will see. Not impressed with Delorme and Sasaki is better wherever this fight goes. Covington might be a name for the future and he gets a cupcake. Wee is bigger, better and more evolved. For you o/u guys check into the Wee, Covington, Mina, Kim fights. Good luck guys!!!
Now I can go into small detail, lol. I know bisping blisters unranked guys and could happen this morning but I like Le's striking and TD defense. Love Kim's size and aggression and Tyrone might catch him but we will see. Not impressed with Delorme and Sasaki is better wherever this fight goes. Covington might be a name for the future and he gets a cupcake. Wee is bigger, better and more evolved. For you o/u guys check into the Wee, Covington, Mina, Kim fights. Good luck guys!!!