i think the whole rory incident with his TD defence just made woodley look like garbage....every1 is forgetting that he is a pretty decent fighter with more TD offence than kim.....im more than likley going to hope the line does more your guys way so i get more bank for my buck
i think the whole rory incident with his TD defence just made woodley look like garbage....every1 is forgetting that he is a pretty decent fighter with more TD offence than kim.....im more than likley going to hope the line does more your guys way so i get more bank for my buck
I remember betting on Woodley against Shields, ouch!!! Corey if I was you I'd bet it now. With me betting Kim and its up to 150 from 130 and will keep going up.
I remember betting on Woodley against Shields, ouch!!! Corey if I was you I'd bet it now. With me betting Kim and its up to 150 from 130 and will keep going up.