ive gone through a lot of sites, but never saw any with live UFC picks. but keep up the good mma posts man! I'm so excited for Nov. 4th!! its gonna be so hype. TJ is gonna get his ass whopped by garbrandt!
ive gone through a lot of sites, but never saw any with live UFC picks. but keep up the good mma posts man! I'm so excited for Nov. 4th!! its gonna be so hype. TJ is gonna get his ass whopped by garbrandt!
ive gone through a lot of sites, but never saw any with live UFC picks. but keep up the good mma posts man! I'm so excited for Nov. 4th!! its gonna be so hype. TJ is gonna get his ass whopped by garbrandt!
seen sportsbook.ag with live bets every now and then
tremendous value if u know what u r watching
ufc 217 will be awesome
looking at 2 fights right now
just determining the amounts
Quote Originally Posted by corbey96:
ive gone through a lot of sites, but never saw any with live UFC picks. but keep up the good mma posts man! I'm so excited for Nov. 4th!! its gonna be so hype. TJ is gonna get his ass whopped by garbrandt!
seen sportsbook.ag with live bets every now and then
5Dimes had Colby at +165 live after Round 1. I hit that pretty hard, thinking that there was a slight chance Colby edged it out, but mostly because I figured there was no way Maia could keep up that pace for 2 more rounds. That ended up being a steal. Colby was -800 live after Round 2
5Dimes had Colby at +165 live after Round 1. I hit that pretty hard, thinking that there was a slight chance Colby edged it out, but mostly because I figured there was no way Maia could keep up that pace for 2 more rounds. That ended up being a steal. Colby was -800 live after Round 2
Yes, 5Dimes has live bets for virtually every event. I don't believe they bother doing live betting for the Fight Pass-only events that happen overseas at crazy times though. And for most events, they only offer live betting for the main card. I think when it comes to PPV though, they might have live betting for every fight, but I can't 100% confirm that at the moment. But almost every main card they have up for live betting, which is a great way to hedge a fight you're big on or to hop in on a fight once you see how the first round or 2 play out. Sometimes they are way off on their assumption of who won the round and you can take advantage. The Covington/Maia fight was a great example. All 3 judges ended up giving Covington Round 1, even though it was close. But 5Dimes had Maia at like -215 at that point AND it was clear that Maia was slowly down. I love their UFC fight props too. One of my favorite books for that kind of stuff.
Yes, 5Dimes has live bets for virtually every event. I don't believe they bother doing live betting for the Fight Pass-only events that happen overseas at crazy times though. And for most events, they only offer live betting for the main card. I think when it comes to PPV though, they might have live betting for every fight, but I can't 100% confirm that at the moment. But almost every main card they have up for live betting, which is a great way to hedge a fight you're big on or to hop in on a fight once you see how the first round or 2 play out. Sometimes they are way off on their assumption of who won the round and you can take advantage. The Covington/Maia fight was a great example. All 3 judges ended up giving Covington Round 1, even though it was close. But 5Dimes had Maia at like -215 at that point AND it was clear that Maia was slowly down. I love their UFC fight props too. One of my favorite books for that kind of stuff.