Quote Originally Posted by straight_cash: Gable Steveson (-1800) -12.51
Lol. So glad you're here tonight! What would we ever do without you??? Will you be here on sunday nfl football too??? G@`/ boy
Lol. So glad you're here tonight! What would we ever do without you??? Will you be here on sunday nfl football too??? G@`/ boy
Lol. So glad you're here tonight! What would we ever do without you??? Will you be here on sunday nfl football too??? G@`/ boy
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Niggha I’m going to need to see something plus. I wish you the best but bro…. When you miss you miss harrrrrd. Let them say post your wins. Im not sweating. Either people can take constructive criticism or not. All I’m saying is tighten it up .
Niggha I’m going to need to see something plus. I wish you the best but bro…. When you miss you miss harrrrrd. Let them say post your wins. Im not sweating. Either people can take constructive criticism or not. All I’m saying is tighten it up .
Wish I could cheers for real!
Wish I could cheers for real!
Laying big chalk will do that
Laying big chalk will do that
Where you been?? He had a couple plus's... how you gonna call him out cause of a fraud Gable Steveson??
Where you been?? He had a couple plus's... how you gonna call him out cause of a fraud Gable Steveson??
Time stamp 7 minutes ago. Gable was 2 fights ago pimping. And I dont really think hes betting to WIN a unit. Whether it be -1800 or +200, a unit is a unit. Gonna chimp out i see.
Time stamp 7 minutes ago. Gable was 2 fights ago pimping. And I dont really think hes betting to WIN a unit. Whether it be -1800 or +200, a unit is a unit. Gonna chimp out i see.
Early Prelims
Joanderson Brito (-420)![]()
Casey O'Neill (-225)![]()
Brunno Ferreira (+165)![]()
Prelims
Ryan Gandra (-525)![]()
Michael Aswell (+168)![]()
Robelis Despaigne (-420)![]()
Charles Jourdain (-195)![]()
Main Card
Alonzo Menifield (+276)![]()
Gable Steveson (-1800)![]()
Doo Ho Choi (-255)![]()
Arman Tsarukyan (-315)![]()
Alexandre Pantoja (+138)![]()
Early Prelims
Joanderson Brito (-420)![]()
Casey O'Neill (-225)![]()
Brunno Ferreira (+165)![]()
Prelims
Ryan Gandra (-525)![]()
Michael Aswell (+168)![]()
Robelis Despaigne (-420)![]()
Charles Jourdain (-195)![]()
Main Card
Alonzo Menifield (+276)![]()
Gable Steveson (-1800)![]()
Doo Ho Choi (-255)![]()
Arman Tsarukyan (-315)![]()
Alexandre Pantoja (+138)![]()
