man I was on over 2.5 =(
I had over 2.5 too. Got voided. Lol it was getting close
adding++++
Lawler vs Barberena fight to go distance(NO) +120 - 2 units to win 2.4 units
someone might just gas out in this fight
You’re a god
7-3 +6.24 units
ahh I got a push =)
Strickland ML -138 - 5 units to win 3.67 units
@paletta007
I had barberena i was getting a bit worried
Liked Pereira most of the week. Late movement has me favouring Strickland here, In a fight I gave slight edge to Pereira in my initial read.
this should be interesting to say the least
Lets go
Checking back P. You got Strickland.
With Paletta, take his initial read. Meaning take Pereira.
Correct
Strickland came out with a weird game plan
that dude's power is just different....i'm a believer now
7-4 +1.24 units
Lol
That's a frustrating one. Expected Strickland to wrestle from the start and work that jab late. Terrible
Strickland thought it was a sparring session until he got tagged. A walking stiff target.
I would like to see Pereira fight robert whittaker first before izzy
What's the chances Halloway and Cannonier eek out an upset? I think Halloway has a chance here, he seems fired up.
Holloway +162 - 4 units to win 6.5 units
Holloway inside distance +500 - 0.5 units to win 2.5 units
Hallllllllllllloway! lets GO