Glover is a beast!!!
UFC 275 card
Posted:
#54
I can’t believe a 42 yo fighter kept trying to go for subs in the late rounds when he could have coasted to a win on the feet or on the grappling
im sick I had that fight pegged perfectly and the most experienced guy in the ufc fought like it was his first amateur bout in a strip club parking lot
im blaming it on the broken laptop
I can’t believe a 42 yo fighter kept trying to go for subs in the late rounds when he could have coasted to a win on the feet or on the grappling
im sick I had that fight pegged perfectly and the most experienced guy in the ufc fought like it was his first amateur bout in a strip club parking lot
im blaming it on the broken laptop
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,704
- Monday 09/28/2026 812
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,193
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,826
- PART DEUX 269
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,281
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,004
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,438
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,672
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,388
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
