Aljamain Sterling vs Cory SandhagenSterling -110 (********)Sterling Wins Inside Distance +450 (**)Sterling Wins by Submission +650 (1/2*)Sterling Wins in Round 1 +900 (1/2*)Sterling Wins in Round 2 +1100 (1/2*)
phenomenal!
phenomenal!
phenomenal!
Well, we're eating good tonight! Aljo about to win the title and keep it for a minuteeeeeeeeeee or twooooooo or threeeeee. FUNK MASTER IS FUCKKING HERE!!!
Well, we're eating good tonight! Aljo about to win the title and keep it for a minuteeeeeeeeeee or twooooooo or threeeeee. FUNK MASTER IS FUCKKING HERE!!!
Amazing KO by Cody. Happy for that dude.
They should scrap Yan vs Aldo.
Sterling vs Yan for Title
Garbrandt vs Aldo #1 contender
Winners fight each other then unify vs Cejudo.
Amazing KO by Cody. Happy for that dude.
They should scrap Yan vs Aldo.
Sterling vs Yan for Title
Garbrandt vs Aldo #1 contender
Winners fight each other then unify vs Cejudo.
well done again shango.. goat is out of the office till next weekend. -- card looks interesting.. I don't really trust Calvillo.. this card was good for betting.. I didnt' profit as much as I wanted to.. next week's card I'm not seeing a whole lot that i like yet. - look forward to see what you come up with. I know how good you are man, but there is no way on any planet that Gaethje is beating Khabib.. You already saw team elevation exposed. Magny paid me but didn't impress me at all, and also Sandhagen wasn't impressive at all. Justin is the same way, and its not an excuse about Ferguson.. Its the actual facts.
well done again shango.. goat is out of the office till next weekend. -- card looks interesting.. I don't really trust Calvillo.. this card was good for betting.. I didnt' profit as much as I wanted to.. next week's card I'm not seeing a whole lot that i like yet. - look forward to see what you come up with. I know how good you are man, but there is no way on any planet that Gaethje is beating Khabib.. You already saw team elevation exposed. Magny paid me but didn't impress me at all, and also Sandhagen wasn't impressive at all. Justin is the same way, and its not an excuse about Ferguson.. Its the actual facts.
You didn't give one fact as to why Gaethje won't beat Khabib. None of that is a "fact."
Team Elevation exposed? I seem to remember Overeem and Dober TKOs within the last few weeks. Definitely exposed. You sound very silly.
You didn't give one fact as to why Gaethje won't beat Khabib. None of that is a "fact."
Team Elevation exposed? I seem to remember Overeem and Dober TKOs within the last few weeks. Definitely exposed. You sound very silly.
I'll give the facts when the fight is relevant and ready to happen, and believe me there is plenty of them.. Dober fought low quality opponent.. Hernandez is done in the ufc basically, and Walt Harris fight i'm not even gonna discuss... can be a fluke win for Old legend on multiple accounts.. So, I guess your theory on elevation is still exposed. Good luck man.. I'll head back to the traveling circus now where Gaethje has a chance vs Khabib.
I'll give the facts when the fight is relevant and ready to happen, and believe me there is plenty of them.. Dober fought low quality opponent.. Hernandez is done in the ufc basically, and Walt Harris fight i'm not even gonna discuss... can be a fluke win for Old legend on multiple accounts.. So, I guess your theory on elevation is still exposed. Good luck man.. I'll head back to the traveling circus now where Gaethje has a chance vs Khabib.
Dober is the best fighter for me to bet in team elevation camp.. I like his talent, and strength.. I bet him last fight, and he looks good for more.
Dober is the best fighter for me to bet in team elevation camp.. I like his talent, and strength.. I bet him last fight, and he looks good for more.
