O'Malley delivers on the hype. ![]()
UFC 248
Posted:
#37
Quote Originally Posted by moosie00:
i dunno how i feel about that decision. but whatever
I was fine with that decision. 1-2-5 were to Zhang and 2-4 went to JJ. I even muted Joe Rogans bias ass commentary.
i dunno how i feel about that decision. but whatever
cdot is like that
Quote Originally Posted by moosie00:
i dunno how i feel about that decision. but whatever
I was fine with that decision. 1-2-5 were to Zhang and 2-4 went to JJ. I even muted Joe Rogans bias ass commentary. i dunno how i feel about that decision. but whatever
Posted:
#39
Quote Originally Posted by cperiod:
Sorry I meant 3-4 not 2-4.
Quote Originally Posted by moosie00:
i dunno how i feel about that decision. but whatever
I was fine with that decision. 1-2-5 were to Zhang and 2-4 went to JJ. I even muted Joe Rogans bias ass commentary.i dunno how i feel about that decision. but whatever
cdot is like that
Quote Originally Posted by cperiod:
Sorry I meant 3-4 not 2-4. Quote Originally Posted by moosie00:
i dunno how i feel about that decision. but whatever
I was fine with that decision. 1-2-5 were to Zhang and 2-4 went to JJ. I even muted Joe Rogans bias ass commentary.i dunno how i feel about that decision. but whatever
Posted:
#41
Early Prelims
Danaa Batgerel (-120)![]()
Giga Chikadze (+165)![]()
Prelims
Deron Winn (-120)![]()
Rodolfo Vieira (-550)![]()
Mark Madsen (-220)![]()
Sean O'Malley (-270)![]()
Main Card
Max Griffin (+120)![]()
Jingliang Li (-170)![]()
Drakkar Klose (+160)![]()
Weili Zhang (-160)![]()
Israel Adesanya (-240)![]()
Early Prelims
Danaa Batgerel (-120)![]()
Giga Chikadze (+165)![]()
Prelims
Deron Winn (-120)![]()
Rodolfo Vieira (-550)![]()
Mark Madsen (-220)![]()
Sean O'Malley (-270)![]()
Main Card
Max Griffin (+120)![]()
Jingliang Li (-170)![]()
Drakkar Klose (+160)![]()
Weili Zhang (-160)![]()
Israel Adesanya (-240)![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 453,462
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,206
- PART DEUX 266
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,613
- You asked for more winners- here you go 2,073
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,949
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
- 4-0 White Sox heading to Bottom of the 4th. Looks like the Astros won’t score today. Take In Game Live UNDER 7.5 runs (+182) 430
- Tuesday 3,385
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
