interesting picks Kauaiboy.. They seem very sharp.. Thanks for posting your thoughts.
I wasn't that impressed with the tape I saw on Chaz Kelly.. Haven't really seen much of Dawson, but i could be missing something here.. Seems like you're on the smart side of things.. Also Sodiq is a monster.. His leg kicks are really fierce... I think this might slow down Fili alot, and his normal game plan.. My big issue with Fili is that while he seems to be improving, and is a very skilled fighter.. I can't really find many quality wins on his record.. This would be his most impressive by far to date. Odds is pretty close on the fight obviously.. So its a good one to bet, and tricky as well.. I been back on forth a bit on it.. will wait for the weigh ins.
interesting picks Kauaiboy.. They seem very sharp.. Thanks for posting your thoughts.
I wasn't that impressed with the tape I saw on Chaz Kelly.. Haven't really seen much of Dawson, but i could be missing something here.. Seems like you're on the smart side of things.. Also Sodiq is a monster.. His leg kicks are really fierce... I think this might slow down Fili alot, and his normal game plan.. My big issue with Fili is that while he seems to be improving, and is a very skilled fighter.. I can't really find many quality wins on his record.. This would be his most impressive by far to date. Odds is pretty close on the fight obviously.. So its a good one to bet, and tricky as well.. I been back on forth a bit on it.. will wait for the weigh ins.