UFC 229
UFC 229: Khabib vs. McGregor (10/6/18)
More I look at it, it's hard for me to see conor getting held down the entire fight and with Khabib's limited stand-up game and conors left hand it is tempting to play Cmac @ plus money.
More I look at it, it's hard for me to see conor getting held down the entire fight and with Khabib's limited stand-up game and conors left hand it is tempting to play Cmac @ plus money.
even if Khabib is favorite for the fight...
Conor to win by KO TKO or dq is the favorite odds @2.75 against others way of winning
I think I will bet stake to win 1u on the underdog conor as it seems more 50/50 for the winner of this fight
even if Khabib is favorite for the fight...
Conor to win by KO TKO or dq is the favorite odds @2.75 against others way of winning
I think I will bet stake to win 1u on the underdog conor as it seems more 50/50 for the winner of this fight
Only problem I have with Conor is his absence of almost 2 half years some rust going straight into a grinder like Khabib but Conor's standup is superior shown in also fight he only needs to connect with his left once. Good sign is his media blackout in ireland training hard. Excited for it
Only problem I have with Conor is his absence of almost 2 half years some rust going straight into a grinder like Khabib but Conor's standup is superior shown in also fight he only needs to connect with his left once. Good sign is his media blackout in ireland training hard. Excited for it
More I look at it, it's hard for me to see conor getting held down the entire fight and with Khabib's limited stand-up game and conors left hand it is tempting to play Cmac @ plus money.
More I look at it, it's hard for me to see conor getting held down the entire fight and with Khabib's limited stand-up game and conors left hand it is tempting to play Cmac @ plus money.
Agreed no reason to think otherwise I just look at who Khabib's fought(not impressed) and none have any real KO power. I also think conor's opponents have been underwhelming...
Brando - Not good/mental midget
Siver - C'mon man
Mendes(short notice) - midget with zero reach/where is he now
Porier - hit em in the back of the head/not intentional just happened
Aldo - say what you want it was a "lucky" shot/plus Aldo, like many others, got too emotional against conor which is exactly the purpose of his sht talking
Diaz - when has he ever been a contender/styles make fights and Diaz' ability to take punches and cardio along with being immune to his mental warfare presented problems for conor
Alvarez(an older less athletic Mendez) - midget with no reach and ALOT of mileage on his chin/ripe for a KO artist like cmac
Let the record show I hope Khabib wears this dude out and doesn't give him a way out and beats him for 5 rounds to humble him like he's saying I just think the way the game is now it's alot easier keep the fight standing vs. having to get it to the ground. conors not concerned with Khabibs standup and will eat his punches or slip them to either land his own or avoid the TD IMO. Finishing a fight on the feet is way more likely than finishing the fight on the ground in todays MMA. Can't wait to see how it all plays out
Agreed no reason to think otherwise I just look at who Khabib's fought(not impressed) and none have any real KO power. I also think conor's opponents have been underwhelming...
Brando - Not good/mental midget
Siver - C'mon man
Mendes(short notice) - midget with zero reach/where is he now
Porier - hit em in the back of the head/not intentional just happened
Aldo - say what you want it was a "lucky" shot/plus Aldo, like many others, got too emotional against conor which is exactly the purpose of his sht talking
Diaz - when has he ever been a contender/styles make fights and Diaz' ability to take punches and cardio along with being immune to his mental warfare presented problems for conor
Alvarez(an older less athletic Mendez) - midget with no reach and ALOT of mileage on his chin/ripe for a KO artist like cmac
Let the record show I hope Khabib wears this dude out and doesn't give him a way out and beats him for 5 rounds to humble him like he's saying I just think the way the game is now it's alot easier keep the fight standing vs. having to get it to the ground. conors not concerned with Khabibs standup and will eat his punches or slip them to either land his own or avoid the TD IMO. Finishing a fight on the feet is way more likely than finishing the fight on the ground in todays MMA. Can't wait to see how it all plays out
Agreed no reason to think otherwise I just look at who Khabib's fought(not impressed) and none have any real KO power. I also think conor's opponents have been underwhelming... Brando - Not good/mental midget Siver - C'mon man Mendes(short notice) - midget with zero reach/where is he now Porier - hit em in the back of the head/not intentional just happened Aldo - say what you want it was a "lucky" shot/plus Aldo, like many others, got too emotional against conor which is exactly the purpose of his sht talking Diaz - when has he ever been a contender/styles make fights and Diaz' ability to take punches and cardio along with being immune to his mental warfare presented problems for conor Alvarez(an older less athletic Mendez) - midget with no reach and ALOT of mileage on his chin/ripe for a KO artist like cmac Let the record show I hope Khabib wears this dude out and doesn't give him a way out and beats him for 5 rounds to humble him like he's saying I just think the way the game is now it's alot easier keep the fight standing vs. having to get it to the ground. conors not concerned with Khabibs standup and will eat his punches or slip them to either land his own or avoid the TD IMO. Finishing a fight on the feet is way more likely than finishing the fight on the ground in todays MMA. Can't wait to see how it all plays out
Agreed no reason to think otherwise I just look at who Khabib's fought(not impressed) and none have any real KO power. I also think conor's opponents have been underwhelming... Brando - Not good/mental midget Siver - C'mon man Mendes(short notice) - midget with zero reach/where is he now Porier - hit em in the back of the head/not intentional just happened Aldo - say what you want it was a "lucky" shot/plus Aldo, like many others, got too emotional against conor which is exactly the purpose of his sht talking Diaz - when has he ever been a contender/styles make fights and Diaz' ability to take punches and cardio along with being immune to his mental warfare presented problems for conor Alvarez(an older less athletic Mendez) - midget with no reach and ALOT of mileage on his chin/ripe for a KO artist like cmac Let the record show I hope Khabib wears this dude out and doesn't give him a way out and beats him for 5 rounds to humble him like he's saying I just think the way the game is now it's alot easier keep the fight standing vs. having to get it to the ground. conors not concerned with Khabibs standup and will eat his punches or slip them to either land his own or avoid the TD IMO. Finishing a fight on the feet is way more likely than finishing the fight on the ground in todays MMA. Can't wait to see how it all plays out
Agreed no reason to think otherwise I just look at who Khabib's fought(not impressed) and none have any real KO power. I also think conor's opponents have been underwhelming...
Brando - Not good/mental midget
Siver - C'mon man
Mendes(short notice) - midget with zero reach/where is he now
Porier - hit em in the back of the head/not intentional just happened
Aldo - say what you want it was a "lucky" shot/plus Aldo, like many others, got too emotional against conor which is exactly the purpose of his sht talking
Diaz - when has he ever been a contender/styles make fights and Diaz' ability to take punches and cardio along with being immune to his mental warfare presented problems for conor
Alvarez(an older less athletic Mendez) - midget with no reach and ALOT of mileage on his chin/ripe for a KO artist like cmac
Let the record show I hope Khabib wears this dude out and doesn't give him a way out and beats him for 5 rounds to humble him like he's saying I just think the way the game is now it's alot easier keep the fight standing vs. having to get it to the ground. conors not concerned with Khabibs standup and will eat his punches or slip them to either land his own or avoid the TD IMO. Finishing a fight on the feet is way more likely than finishing the fight on the ground in todays MMA. Can't wait to see how it all plays out
Agreed no reason to think otherwise I just look at who Khabib's fought(not impressed) and none have any real KO power. I also think conor's opponents have been underwhelming...
Brando - Not good/mental midget
Siver - C'mon man
Mendes(short notice) - midget with zero reach/where is he now
Porier - hit em in the back of the head/not intentional just happened
Aldo - say what you want it was a "lucky" shot/plus Aldo, like many others, got too emotional against conor which is exactly the purpose of his sht talking
Diaz - when has he ever been a contender/styles make fights and Diaz' ability to take punches and cardio along with being immune to his mental warfare presented problems for conor
Alvarez(an older less athletic Mendez) - midget with no reach and ALOT of mileage on his chin/ripe for a KO artist like cmac
Let the record show I hope Khabib wears this dude out and doesn't give him a way out and beats him for 5 rounds to humble him like he's saying I just think the way the game is now it's alot easier keep the fight standing vs. having to get it to the ground. conors not concerned with Khabibs standup and will eat his punches or slip them to either land his own or avoid the TD IMO. Finishing a fight on the feet is way more likely than finishing the fight on the ground in todays MMA. Can't wait to see how it all plays out
Agreed no reason to think otherwise I just look at who Khabib's fought(not impressed) and none have any real KO power. I also think conor's opponents have been underwhelming... Brando - Not good/mental midget Siver - C'mon man Mendes(short notice) - midget with zero reach/where is he now Porier - hit em in the back of the head/not intentional just happened Aldo - say what you want it was a "lucky" shot/plus Aldo, like many others, got too emotional against conor which is exactly the purpose of his sht talking Diaz - when has he ever been a contender/styles make fights and Diaz' ability to take punches and cardio along with being immune to his mental warfare presented problems for conor Alvarez(an older less athletic Mendez) - midget with no reach and ALOT of mileage on his chin/ripe for a KO artist like cmac Let the record show I hope Khabib wears this dude out and doesn't give him a way out and beats him for 5 rounds to humble him like he's saying I just think the way the game is now it's alot easier keep the fight standing vs. having to get it to the ground. conors not concerned with Khabibs standup and will eat his punches or slip them to either land his own or avoid the TD IMO. Finishing a fight on the feet is way more likely than finishing the fight on the ground in todays MMA. Can't wait to see how it all plays out
I'm not impressed![]()
Agreed no reason to think otherwise I just look at who Khabib's fought(not impressed) and none have any real KO power. I also think conor's opponents have been underwhelming... Brando - Not good/mental midget Siver - C'mon man Mendes(short notice) - midget with zero reach/where is he now Porier - hit em in the back of the head/not intentional just happened Aldo - say what you want it was a "lucky" shot/plus Aldo, like many others, got too emotional against conor which is exactly the purpose of his sht talking Diaz - when has he ever been a contender/styles make fights and Diaz' ability to take punches and cardio along with being immune to his mental warfare presented problems for conor Alvarez(an older less athletic Mendez) - midget with no reach and ALOT of mileage on his chin/ripe for a KO artist like cmac Let the record show I hope Khabib wears this dude out and doesn't give him a way out and beats him for 5 rounds to humble him like he's saying I just think the way the game is now it's alot easier keep the fight standing vs. having to get it to the ground. conors not concerned with Khabibs standup and will eat his punches or slip them to either land his own or avoid the TD IMO. Finishing a fight on the feet is way more likely than finishing the fight on the ground in todays MMA. Can't wait to see how it all plays out
I'm not impressed![]()
Agreed no reason to think otherwise I just look at who Khabib's fought(not impressed) and none have any real KO power. I also think conor's opponents have been underwhelming... Brando - Not good/mental midget Siver - C'mon man Mendes(short notice) - midget with zero reach/where is he now Porier - hit em in the back of the head/not intentional just happened Aldo - say what you want it was a "lucky" shot/plus Aldo, like many others, got too emotional against conor which is exactly the purpose of his sht talking Diaz - when has he ever been a contender/styles make fights and Diaz' ability to take punches and cardio along with being immune to his mental warfare presented problems for conor Alvarez(an older less athletic Mendez) - midget with no reach and ALOT of mileage on his chin/ripe for a KO artist like cmac Let the record show I hope Khabib wears this dude out and doesn't give him a way out and beats him for 5 rounds to humble him like he's saying I just think the way the game is now it's alot easier keep the fight standing vs. having to get it to the ground. conors not concerned with Khabibs standup and will eat his punches or slip them to either land his own or avoid the TD IMO. Finishing a fight on the feet is way more likely than finishing the fight on the ground in todays MMA. Can't wait to see how it all plays out
Agreed no reason to think otherwise I just look at who Khabib's fought(not impressed) and none have any real KO power. I also think conor's opponents have been underwhelming... Brando - Not good/mental midget Siver - C'mon man Mendes(short notice) - midget with zero reach/where is he now Porier - hit em in the back of the head/not intentional just happened Aldo - say what you want it was a "lucky" shot/plus Aldo, like many others, got too emotional against conor which is exactly the purpose of his sht talking Diaz - when has he ever been a contender/styles make fights and Diaz' ability to take punches and cardio along with being immune to his mental warfare presented problems for conor Alvarez(an older less athletic Mendez) - midget with no reach and ALOT of mileage on his chin/ripe for a KO artist like cmac Let the record show I hope Khabib wears this dude out and doesn't give him a way out and beats him for 5 rounds to humble him like he's saying I just think the way the game is now it's alot easier keep the fight standing vs. having to get it to the ground. conors not concerned with Khabibs standup and will eat his punches or slip them to either land his own or avoid the TD IMO. Finishing a fight on the feet is way more likely than finishing the fight on the ground in todays MMA. Can't wait to see how it all plays out
Sean O'Malley has been flagged for a potential doping violation and is now unable to compete.
They should just be testing for PED's c'mon man! If its for the green then this is ridiculous
Sean O'Malley has been flagged for a potential doping violation and is now unable to compete.
They should just be testing for PED's c'mon man! If its for the green then this is ridiculous
They should just be testing for PED's c'mon man! If its for the green then this is ridiculous
They should just be testing for PED's c'mon man! If its for the green then this is ridiculous
Conor talks with the TheMacLife a week out from the fight.
Khabib sits down with Brett Okamoto a week out from the fight. Looks like he's been sparring hard.
Conor talks with the TheMacLife a week out from the fight.
Khabib sits down with Brett Okamoto a week out from the fight. Looks like he's been sparring hard.
Gotta love Brendan Schaub
...dude is absolute trash IMO. He has CTE I believe
LOL @ Khabib saying he's gonna slap conor around and talk w/him when they get to the ground. Can you imagine how conor would handle that? I can't see him being able to and might seriously go nuts and get DQ'd.
Gotta love Brendan Schaub
...dude is absolute trash IMO. He has CTE I believe
LOL @ Khabib saying he's gonna slap conor around and talk w/him when they get to the ground. Can you imagine how conor would handle that? I can't see him being able to and might seriously go nuts and get DQ'd.
Gotta love Brendan Schaub...dude is absolute trash IMO. He has CTE I believe LOL @ Khabib saying he's gonna slap conor around and talk w/him when they get to the ground. Can you imagine how conor would handle that? I can't see him being able to and might seriously go nuts and get DQ'd.
don't laugh about that end, it could happening...
herb dean the referee, earlier stoppage is waiting?
Imagine Khabib is doing the same thing than michaek jackson did to cm punk? not finishing him and play with him until the end? what will happened if khabib did this? dana will say it is disgusting and khabib never fight again for ufc?![]()
I feel unexpected something will happening on this fight but I don't know what
may be pettis will be out before the night and dana will call a triple threat match between Conor, Khabib and Tony it should be great ![]()
Gotta love Brendan Schaub...dude is absolute trash IMO. He has CTE I believe LOL @ Khabib saying he's gonna slap conor around and talk w/him when they get to the ground. Can you imagine how conor would handle that? I can't see him being able to and might seriously go nuts and get DQ'd.
don't laugh about that end, it could happening...
herb dean the referee, earlier stoppage is waiting?
Imagine Khabib is doing the same thing than michaek jackson did to cm punk? not finishing him and play with him until the end? what will happened if khabib did this? dana will say it is disgusting and khabib never fight again for ufc?![]()
I feel unexpected something will happening on this fight but I don't know what
may be pettis will be out before the night and dana will call a triple threat match between Conor, Khabib and Tony it should be great ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,544
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,226
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 8,246
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,648
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 568
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 593
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,025
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
- Obviously the true face of the republican party 33,947
- MODERATE voters say ... 34,983
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
