UFC 221
Papa, I am looking just for an opinion as to who will win between Blaydes and Hunt.I am willing to swallow chalk and am not looking for “value” per se as these lines are tolerable -160 Blaydes +140 Hunt.Irrespective of lines, who do you see winning the fight and why (given you have both sides above)?Thanks in advance.
5 straight winning cards for a total of +43.50 Units. Main CardRomero Wins Inside Distance +200 (4 Units)
Papa, I am looking just for an opinion as to who will win between Blaydes and Hunt.I am willing to swallow chalk and am not looking for “value” per se as these lines are tolerable -160 Blaydes +140 Hunt.Irrespective of lines, who do you see winning the fight and why (given you have both sides above)?Thanks in advance.
5 straight winning cards for a total of +43.50 Units. Main CardRomero Wins Inside Distance +200 (4 Units)
Papa, I am looking just for an opinion as to who will win between Blaydes and Hunt.
Papa, I am looking just for an opinion as to who will win between Blaydes and Hunt.
Thanks Papa. After capping the fight I was hoping you’d say Hunt but that is why I aksed
Thanks Papa. After capping the fight I was hoping you’d say Hunt but that is why I aksed
Abe Wins in Round 1 +500 (0.3 Units)
Abe Wins in Round 1 +500 (0.3 Units)
Tuivasa Wins in Round 2 +580 (0.5 Units)
Tuivasa Wins in Round 2 +580 (0.5 Units)
Thanks Papa. After capping the fight I was hoping you’d say Hunt but that is why I aksed
Thanks Papa. After capping the fight I was hoping you’d say Hunt but that is why I aksed
Does Hunt have ANY ground game to speak of especially at this age?Just curious because I don’t see any whatsoever.
Fuck yeah. He's very difficult to take down, and is very good at bouncing right back up if he is taken down. Only Lesnar on a shit load of ped's was able to keep him down.
Hunt by finish is my bet.
Does Hunt have ANY ground game to speak of especially at this age?Just curious because I don’t see any whatsoever.
Fuck yeah. He's very difficult to take down, and is very good at bouncing right back up if he is taken down. Only Lesnar on a shit load of ped's was able to keep him down.
Hunt by finish is my bet.
Does Hunt have ANY ground game to speak of especially at this age?Just curious because I don’t see any whatsoever.
He is one of the most difficult to get down and keep down. Only Lesnar on a shit load of PED's was able to keep him down and fuck him up.
I see Hunt winning inside the distance
GLTA
Does Hunt have ANY ground game to speak of especially at this age?Just curious because I don’t see any whatsoever.
He is one of the most difficult to get down and keep down. Only Lesnar on a shit load of PED's was able to keep him down and fuck him up.
I see Hunt winning inside the distance
GLTA
Abe Wins in Round 1 +500 (0.3 Units)
Abe Wins in Round 1 +500 (0.3 Units)
Blaydes it is!
Blaydes it is!
Tuivasa just drank a beer that was poured into a fan's shoe on the way back to the locker room.
Tuivasa just drank a beer that was poured into a fan's shoe on the way back to the locker room.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,640
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,226
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,182
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 585
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 8,531
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,656
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 603
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,047
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,727
- Wednesday 2,884
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
