• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC 202 - Equity mistakes

    12 Next Last»
    PLOdonk
    sharpstick
    PapaShango
    piotrtoro
    wiiooiiw
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2079
    Posts: 28
    12 Next Last»
     
    PLOdonk
    PLOdonk
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2015
    Posts: 76
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2016 - 10:57 PM ET #1

    Hey Everyone,

    I primarily bet NFL and NBA. I started watching UFC a couple years ago and just started betting at the end of last year. I crushed UFC 200 between betting Nunes and Cormier. The odds were way off in those matches and I hate passing up on any huge equity gifts so here are my picks for Saturday night.

    Anthony Johnson (-190) Risking $1,900 to win $1,000
    Neil Magny (-135) Risking $1,350 to win $1,000
    Rick Story (+140) Risking $786 to win $1,100
    Conor McGregor (-120) Risking $480 to win $400
    Takeya Mizugaki (+385) Risking $300 to win $1,155

    Ill be wrecked if Johnson and Magny lose but I feel like there's too much equity to pass up on either. I think Johnson should be closer to -700 and Magny should be closer to -500.

    Didn't really want to touch the McGregor fight so just a small bet. I think it would be great for Nate to win as a professional MMA fighter but I think McGregor has the edge.

    "Why would you bet Mizugaki?".... C'mon really? He only wins 1 in 4 fights? No...Give me a break.

    I have a suite at the Aria and will be sweating the action there this weekend. I might try to get some tickets. PM if you want to sweat the fights together in LV or have a hookup on tickets. I can meet you at the Aria poker room or something.










    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Hey Everyone,

    I primarily bet NFL and NBA. I started watching UFC a couple years ago and just started betting at the end of last year. I crushed UFC 200 between betting Nunes and Cormier. The odds were way off in those matches and I hate passing up on any huge equity gifts so here are my picks for Saturday night.

    Anthony Johnson (-190) Risking $1,900 to win $1,000
    Neil Magny (-135) Risking $1,350 to win $1,000
    Rick Story (+140) Risking $786 to win $1,100
    Conor McGregor (-120) Risking $480 to win $400
    Takeya Mizugaki (+385) Risking $300 to win $1,155

    Ill be wrecked if Johnson and Magny lose but I feel like there's too much equity to pass up on either. I think Johnson should be closer to -700 and Magny should be closer to -500.

    Didn't really want to touch the McGregor fight so just a small bet. I think it would be great for Nate to win as a professional MMA fighter but I think McGregor has the edge.

    "Why would you bet Mizugaki?".... C'mon really? He only wins 1 in 4 fights? No...Give me a break.

    I have a suite at the Aria and will be sweating the action there this weekend. I might try to get some tickets. PM if you want to sweat the fights together in LV or have a hookup on tickets. I can meet you at the Aria poker room or something.










     
    PLOdonk
    PLOdonk
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2015
    Posts: 76
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2016 - 10:59 PM ET #2

    Good luck whether you tail or fade.
    Share your thoughts either way..
    Reply
    Good luck whether you tail or fade.
    Share your thoughts either way..
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Aug. 20, 2016 - 12:47 PM ET #3

    Can anyone take this seriously when you say Johnson should be closer to -70 and Magny closer to -500?  

    That had to be one of the dumbest things I've ever read on covers.com.  If you like someone, you like someone.  You don't have to make up some nonsense that Johnson should be $5 higher than he is....
    Reply
    Can anyone take this seriously when you say Johnson should be closer to -70 and Magny closer to -500?  

    That had to be one of the dumbest things I've ever read on covers.com.  If you like someone, you like someone.  You don't have to make up some nonsense that Johnson should be $5 higher than he is....
     
    PLOdonk
    PLOdonk
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2015
    Posts: 76
    Posted: Aug. 20, 2016 - 1:56 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    Can anyone take this seriously when you say Johnson should be closer to -70 and Magny closer to -500?  

    That had to be one of the dumbest things I've ever read on covers.com.  If you like someone, you like someone.  You don't have to make up some nonsense that Johnson should be $5 higher than he is....


    I said -700, not -70. 

    When you look at a fight, you don't look at the odds and decide whether you feel it's a good bet or not? You don't look at the pricing to decide? Would you lay odds on Johnson if he was -1900? I sure as hell wouldn't. 

    It's all about pricing. If you can't see that then you're doing it wrong. 


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    Can anyone take this seriously when you say Johnson should be closer to -70 and Magny closer to -500?  

    That had to be one of the dumbest things I've ever read on covers.com.  If you like someone, you like someone.  You don't have to make up some nonsense that Johnson should be $5 higher than he is....


    I said -700, not -70. 

    When you look at a fight, you don't look at the odds and decide whether you feel it's a good bet or not? You don't look at the pricing to decide? Would you lay odds on Johnson if he was -1900? I sure as hell wouldn't. 

    It's all about pricing. If you can't see that then you're doing it wrong. 


     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Aug. 20, 2016 - 2:09 PM ET #5

    -70 is the same thing as -700.  You literally know nothing about sports betting and should stop betting immediately.  You realize -700 means it has an 87.5% chance to win.  Besides the fact that Rumble won't win the fight, the real odds of this fight are very close to 50-50.  You are a novice and need to learn sports betting.  You look like a real moron posting right now.
    Reply
    -70 is the same thing as -700.  You literally know nothing about sports betting and should stop betting immediately.  You realize -700 means it has an 87.5% chance to win.  Besides the fact that Rumble won't win the fight, the real odds of this fight are very close to 50-50.  You are a novice and need to learn sports betting.  You look like a real moron posting right now.
     
    piotrtoro
    piotrtoro
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 1541
    Posted: Aug. 20, 2016 - 2:35 PM ET #6

    I have no clue why everyone is thinking this will be an easy fight for Rumble. 

    Same as the entire McG bandwagon. 

    I think we are going to witness another "I'm not surprised..." show tonight.
    Reply
    I have no clue why everyone is thinking this will be an easy fight for Rumble. 

    Same as the entire McG bandwagon. 

    I think we are going to witness another "I'm not surprised..." show tonight.
     
    wiiooiiw
    wiiooiiw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 182
    Posted: Aug. 20, 2016 - 2:48 PM ET #7

    I'm with SS. I see those fight odds being right on as they are. -500/-700 gives no respect to the threats that Larkin and Glover are. I could see either winning, especially Lorenz. Mizugaki to beat CG too? Stranger things have happened. GL.
    Reply
    I'm with SS. I see those fight odds being right on as they are. -500/-700 gives no respect to the threats that Larkin and Glover are. I could see either winning, especially Lorenz. Mizugaki to beat CG too? Stranger things have happened. GL.
     
    PLOdonk
    PLOdonk
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2015
    Posts: 76
    Posted: Aug. 20, 2016 - 4:22 PM ET #8

    Like I said in my OP I'm new to MMA betting. I never said different. When SS says -70 for one and -500 for another, I took it differently.

    Either way. GL. Enough bashing. Just giving my thoughts. They worked just fine in UFC 200 (+$9840)
    Reply
    Like I said in my OP I'm new to MMA betting. I never said different. When SS says -70 for one and -500 for another, I took it differently.

    Either way. GL. Enough bashing. Just giving my thoughts. They worked just fine in UFC 200 (+$9840)
     
    MoneyBags402
    MoneyBags402
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2016
    Posts: 327
    Posted: Aug. 20, 2016 - 4:30 PM ET #9

    LOL @ -700. Texiera has the power and ground game to finish this. The line is wear it should be. 
    Reply
    LOL @ -700. Texiera has the power and ground game to finish this. The line is wear it should be. 
     
    MoneyBags402
    MoneyBags402
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2016
    Posts: 327
    Posted: Aug. 20, 2016 - 4:31 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyBags402:

    LOL @ -700. Texiera has the power and ground game to finish this. The line is wear it should be. 
    *Where it should be*
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyBags402:

    LOL @ -700. Texiera has the power and ground game to finish this. The line is wear it should be. 
    *Where it should be*
     
    DogMiner
    DogMiner
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2016
    Posts: 33
    Posted: Aug. 20, 2016 - 4:53 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:

    -70 is the same thing as -700.  You literally know nothing about sports betting and should stop betting immediately.  You realize -700 means it has an 87.5% chance to win.  Besides the fact that Rumble won't win the fight, the real odds of this fight are very close to 50-50.  You are a novice and need to learn sports betting.  You look like a real moron posting right now.

    In Vegas, -70 is NOT the same as -700. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:

    -70 is the same thing as -700.  You literally know nothing about sports betting and should stop betting immediately.  You realize -700 means it has an 87.5% chance to win.  Besides the fact that Rumble won't win the fight, the real odds of this fight are very close to 50-50.  You are a novice and need to learn sports betting.  You look like a real moron posting right now.

    In Vegas, -70 is NOT the same as -700. 
     
    NickCapone
    NickCapone
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 190
    Posted: Aug. 20, 2016 - 6:54 PM ET #12

    LMAO @ TS.......

    & do you not realize how much of a beast Garbrandt is?...Sorry but you're throwing your money away.... They are feeding him a win so he can build up a fight vs Cruz.......
    Reply
    LMAO @ TS.......

    & do you not realize how much of a beast Garbrandt is?...Sorry but you're throwing your money away.... They are feeding him a win so he can build up a fight vs Cruz.......
     
    NickCapone
    NickCapone
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 190
    Posted: Aug. 20, 2016 - 7:43 PM ET #13

    Magny -500.....lol
    Reply
    Magny -500.....lol
     
    PLOdonk
    PLOdonk
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2015
    Posts: 76
    Posted: Aug. 20, 2016 - 8:39 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by NickCapone:

    Magny -500.....lol


    Yep  RIP
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by NickCapone:

    Magny -500.....lol


    Yep  RIP
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Aug. 20, 2016 - 8:47 PM ET #15

    Congrats on that Magny steal that should've been -500....
    Reply
    Congrats on that Magny steal that should've been -500....
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Aug. 20, 2016 - 8:48 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by DogMiner:

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:

    -70 is the same thing as -700.  You literally know nothing about sports betting and should stop betting immediately.  You realize -700 means it has an 87.5% chance to win.  Besides the fact that Rumble won't win the fight, the real odds of this fight are very close to 50-50.  You are a novice and need to learn sports betting.  You look like a real moron posting right now.
    In Vegas, -70 is NOT the same as -700.


    It was a typo. Meant to mock his -700
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DogMiner:

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:

    -70 is the same thing as -700.  You literally know nothing about sports betting and should stop betting immediately.  You realize -700 means it has an 87.5% chance to win.  Besides the fact that Rumble won't win the fight, the real odds of this fight are very close to 50-50.  You are a novice and need to learn sports betting.  You look like a real moron posting right now.
    In Vegas, -70 is NOT the same as -700.


    It was a typo. Meant to mock his -700
     
    PLOdonk
    PLOdonk
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2015
    Posts: 76
    Posted: Aug. 20, 2016 - 11:27 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    In Vegas, -70 is NOT the same as -700.


    It was a typo. Meant to mock his -700

    Yeah... Good job!


    Guess you've never had a losing pick.

    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:

     UFC Fight Night 91 is on tomorrow.


    Matthew Lopez -130  

    He's going to win very easily.

    Mock away...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    In Vegas, -70 is NOT the same as -700.


    It was a typo. Meant to mock his -700

    Yeah... Good job!


    Guess you've never had a losing pick.

    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:

     UFC Fight Night 91 is on tomorrow.


    Matthew Lopez -130  

    He's going to win very easily.

    Mock away...
     
    PLOdonk
    PLOdonk
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2015
    Posts: 76
    Posted: Aug. 20, 2016 - 11:42 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by piotrtoro:

    I have no clue why everyone is thinking this will be an easy fight for Rumble. 

    Same as the entire McG bandwagon. 

    I think we are going to witness another "I'm not surprised..." show tonight.

    Johnson - This was the bet I felt most confident about. I ended up putting more when the books gave us a gift of -167 earlier today.

    McG- I think he's waging a lot on this fight. If he thinks he can win then I'll go with it. There's no way he's not better prepared tonight. 

    With that said, I really wouldn't be surprised if Nate wins though. Just a small bet because I can easily see it going the other way.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by piotrtoro:

    I have no clue why everyone is thinking this will be an easy fight for Rumble. 

    Same as the entire McG bandwagon. 

    I think we are going to witness another "I'm not surprised..." show tonight.

    Johnson - This was the bet I felt most confident about. I ended up putting more when the books gave us a gift of -167 earlier today.

    McG- I think he's waging a lot on this fight. If he thinks he can win then I'll go with it. There's no way he's not better prepared tonight. 

    With that said, I really wouldn't be surprised if Nate wins though. Just a small bet because I can easily see it going the other way.
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2016 - 1:45 PM ET #19

    Anthony Johnson (-190) Risking $1,900 to win $1,000 
    Neil Magny (-135) Risking $1,350 to win $1,000 
    Rick Story (+140) Risking $786 to win $1,100 
    Conor McGregor (-120) Risking $480 to win $400 
    Takeya Mizugaki (+385) Risking $300 to win $1,155 


    Solid night.  You only lost $1,036 of the money you didn't actually bet.  
    Reply
    Anthony Johnson (-190) Risking $1,900 to win $1,000 
    Neil Magny (-135) Risking $1,350 to win $1,000 
    Rick Story (+140) Risking $786 to win $1,100 
    Conor McGregor (-120) Risking $480 to win $400 
    Takeya Mizugaki (+385) Risking $300 to win $1,155 


    Solid night.  You only lost $1,036 of the money you didn't actually bet.  
     
    Jrod6
    Jrod6
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 4252
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2016 - 3:05 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    Anthony Johnson (-190) Risking $1,900 to win $1,000 
    Neil Magny (-135) Risking $1,350 to win $1,000 
    Rick Story (+140) Risking $786 to win $1,100 
    Conor McGregor (-120) Risking $480 to win $400 
    Takeya Mizugaki (+385) Risking $300 to win $1,155 


    Solid night.  You only lost $1,036 of the money you didn't actually bet.  



    Lol a much hate for this guy, he did say he was new and obviously it shows. No need to be so hostile 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    Anthony Johnson (-190) Risking $1,900 to win $1,000 
    Neil Magny (-135) Risking $1,350 to win $1,000 
    Rick Story (+140) Risking $786 to win $1,100 
    Conor McGregor (-120) Risking $480 to win $400 
    Takeya Mizugaki (+385) Risking $300 to win $1,155 


    Solid night.  You only lost $1,036 of the money you didn't actually bet.  



    Lol a much hate for this guy, he did say he was new and obviously it shows. No need to be so hostile 
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2016 - 4:36 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod6:




    Lol a much hate for this guy, he did say he was new and obviously it shows. No need to be so hostile 


    This guy is a clown.  Trust me.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod6:




    Lol a much hate for this guy, he did say he was new and obviously it shows. No need to be so hostile 


    This guy is a clown.  Trust me.  
     
    PLOdonk
    PLOdonk
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2015
    Posts: 76
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2016 - 5:57 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:



    This guy is a clown.  Trust me.  

    Dammmmm you figured me out. 

    I don't understand the "You only lost $1,036 of the money you didn't actually bet"

    Yeah, I lost these wagers...I guess I'm the only person.

    Notice that you're the only hostile person in this thread? You're a real class act.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:



    This guy is a clown.  Trust me.  

    Dammmmm you figured me out. 

    I don't understand the "You only lost $1,036 of the money you didn't actually bet"

    Yeah, I lost these wagers...I guess I'm the only person.

    Notice that you're the only hostile person in this thread? You're a real class act.


     
    PLOdonk
    PLOdonk
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2015
    Posts: 76
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2016 - 6:04 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:

      Anthony Johnson (-190) Risking $1,900 to win $1,000 
    Neil Magny (-135) Risking $1,350 to win $1,000 
    Rick Story (+140) Risking $786 to win $1,100 
    Conor McGregor (-120) Risking $480 to win $400 
    Takeya Mizugaki (+385) Risking $300 to win $1,155 


    Solid night.  You only lost $1,036 of the money you didn't actually bet.  


    Yep.. RIP. I knew I would get rekt if I lost on Johnson and Magny.. Wasn't so bad since Johnson did what I expected. I still would've paid -700 on Johnson (when you were ridiculing that thought). 

    GL Sharpstick. I don't know if you started a thread for UFC 202 but I'll keep an eye out for yours in the future. You seem like you know what you're doing (lul).

    I'll post in the future. Whether I looked like a moron or not.. I don't care. We all learn. We're all here to make money...not act like children (Go to chucky cheese with that BS).



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:

      Anthony Johnson (-190) Risking $1,900 to win $1,000 
    Neil Magny (-135) Risking $1,350 to win $1,000 
    Rick Story (+140) Risking $786 to win $1,100 
    Conor McGregor (-120) Risking $480 to win $400 
    Takeya Mizugaki (+385) Risking $300 to win $1,155 


    Solid night.  You only lost $1,036 of the money you didn't actually bet.  


    Yep.. RIP. I knew I would get rekt if I lost on Johnson and Magny.. Wasn't so bad since Johnson did what I expected. I still would've paid -700 on Johnson (when you were ridiculing that thought). 

    GL Sharpstick. I don't know if you started a thread for UFC 202 but I'll keep an eye out for yours in the future. You seem like you know what you're doing (lul).

    I'll post in the future. Whether I looked like a moron or not.. I don't care. We all learn. We're all here to make money...not act like children (Go to chucky cheese with that BS).



     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2016 - 11:58 PM ET #24

    BL on the next card.
    Reply
    BL on the next card.
     
     
    warcameagle56
    warcameagle56
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 5418
    Posted: Aug. 22, 2016 - 9:52 AM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:

    -70 is the same thing as -700.  You literally know nothing about sports betting and should stop betting immediately.  You realize -700 means it has an 87.5% chance to win.  Besides the fact that Rumble won't win the fight, the real odds of this fight are very close to 50-50.  You are a novice and need to learn sports betting.  You look like a real moron posting right now.
    ..Papa Shango ,I know u are good at football,basketball & baseball,but u obviously don't know much about the UFC to pick Glover.I just now saw this post otherwise I would've posted earlier.That was the  easiest -190 I've ever played.This site is to help each other cash winners not to embarrass someone....






    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:

    -70 is the same thing as -700.  You literally know nothing about sports betting and should stop betting immediately.  You realize -700 means it has an 87.5% chance to win.  Besides the fact that Rumble won't win the fight, the real odds of this fight are very close to 50-50.  You are a novice and need to learn sports betting.  You look like a real moron posting right now.
    ..Papa Shango ,I know u are good at football,basketball & baseball,but u obviously don't know much about the UFC to pick Glover.I just now saw this post otherwise I would've posted earlier.That was the  easiest -190 I've ever played.This site is to help each other cash winners not to embarrass someone....






    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,247
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 632
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,402
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,510
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,189
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 613
    • Trump's legacy? 32,957
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,097
    • Trump lies so much. 22,892

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.