• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC 199

    12 Next Last»
    Ferrari29
    sawman
    Chewy5394
    MR219
    ParlayJoe17
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1680
    Posts: 26
    12 Next Last»
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 1, 2016 - 12:24 AM ET #1

    Events 10-3
    YTD 67-54(-39.20)
    O/U 27-32(-8.80)
    FFD 4-9(-3.35)
    Wheel 28-52(-15.72)
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Events 10-3
    YTD 67-54(-39.20)
    O/U 27-32(-8.80)
    FFD 4-9(-3.35)
    Wheel 28-52(-15.72)
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 1, 2016 - 12:28 AM ET #2

    So is this the week I finally can put a + on the board???????? I'm sure you all know I'll be playing Rockhold because I think the only thing Bisping does well is run his mouth!!!!!!!!!! Really like the ITD in the Lombard/Hendo fight, can't see them going 15 minutes or even 5. Probably gonna play Dariush in the wheel, not sure if Vick is ready for a top ten guy yet.
    Reply
    So is this the week I finally can put a + on the board???????? I'm sure you all know I'll be playing Rockhold because I think the only thing Bisping does well is run his mouth!!!!!!!!!! Really like the ITD in the Lombard/Hendo fight, can't see them going 15 minutes or even 5. Probably gonna play Dariush in the wheel, not sure if Vick is ready for a top ten guy yet.
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jun. 1, 2016 - 12:26 PM ET #3

    I don't think Rockhold we need more than a round to finish Bisping. Can't understand why this line is coming down.

    I agree on Dariush but I wonder if the line comes down, as he's coming off a loss??
    Reply
    I don't think Rockhold we need more than a round to finish Bisping. Can't understand why this line is coming down.

    I agree on Dariush but I wonder if the line comes down, as he's coming off a loss??
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 1, 2016 - 2:27 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    I don't think Rockhold we need more than a round to finish Bisping. Can't understand why this line is coming down.I agree on Dariush but I wonder if the line comes down, as he's coming off a loss??

    Let it come down, I might add then, lol. I think Dariush can ground Vick and grind him out, about even standing up besides Vick's reach.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    I don't think Rockhold we need more than a round to finish Bisping. Can't understand why this line is coming down.I agree on Dariush but I wonder if the line comes down, as he's coming off a loss??

    Let it come down, I might add then, lol. I think Dariush can ground Vick and grind him out, about even standing up besides Vick's reach.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2016 - 12:47 AM ET #5

    I'm I the only guy who likes Faber on Saturday???????? Cruz has zero TKO power and it's in Cali!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    I'm I the only guy who likes Faber on Saturday???????? Cruz has zero TKO power and it's in Cali!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2016 - 1:27 AM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    I'm I the only guy who likes Faber on Saturday???????? Cruz has zero TKO power and it's in Cali!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Faber is 3-2 in his last 5 he shouldn't even be getting this fight imo. Not to mention he's 0-3 in UFC Championship fights. However, I like all the big favs so that usually means one of them will get cracked. Im just hoping it's Lombard! 

    My guess is if you're playing Faber you're playing him pretty small?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    I'm I the only guy who likes Faber on Saturday???????? Cruz has zero TKO power and it's in Cali!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Faber is 3-2 in his last 5 he shouldn't even be getting this fight imo. Not to mention he's 0-3 in UFC Championship fights. However, I like all the big favs so that usually means one of them will get cracked. Im just hoping it's Lombard! 

    My guess is if you're playing Faber you're playing him pretty small?
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2016 - 4:48 AM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy5394:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    I'm I the only guy who likes Faber on Saturday???????? Cruz has zero TKO power and it's in Cali!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Faber is 3-2 in his last 5 he shouldn't even be getting this fight imo. Not to mention he's 0-3 in UFC Championship fights. However, I like all the big favs so that usually means one of them will get cracked. Im just hoping it's Lombard! My guess is if you're playing Faber you're playing him pretty small?

    Yeah small, probably stacking Faber and Lamas. Faber lost to Edgar at 145 and a juiced up Barao in a questionable stoppage, so neither were blow outs. I thought Sean gave him issues and Rivera is tough as nails. The non-love in this fight is legit and Faber could rise to the occasion, I've seen lesser guys do it.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy5394:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    I'm I the only guy who likes Faber on Saturday???????? Cruz has zero TKO power and it's in Cali!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Faber is 3-2 in his last 5 he shouldn't even be getting this fight imo. Not to mention he's 0-3 in UFC Championship fights. However, I like all the big favs so that usually means one of them will get cracked. Im just hoping it's Lombard! My guess is if you're playing Faber you're playing him pretty small?

    Yeah small, probably stacking Faber and Lamas. Faber lost to Edgar at 145 and a juiced up Barao in a questionable stoppage, so neither were blow outs. I thought Sean gave him issues and Rivera is tough as nails. The non-love in this fight is legit and Faber could rise to the occasion, I've seen lesser guys do it.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2016 - 7:23 PM ET #8

    Rockhold down to minus 650 on 5dimes!!! Boy them Brits like to gamble I guess.
    Reply
    Rockhold down to minus 650 on 5dimes!!! Boy them Brits like to gamble I guess.
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2016 - 8:49 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Rockhold down to minus 650 on 5dimes!!! Boy them Brits like to gamble I guess.

    He said today he's been dealing with a partially torn MCL his whole camp. I still like him big! Now the question is how low will the line go???
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Rockhold down to minus 650 on 5dimes!!! Boy them Brits like to gamble I guess.

    He said today he's been dealing with a partially torn MCL his whole camp. I still like him big! Now the question is how low will the line go???
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2016 - 9:08 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy5394:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Rockhold down to minus 650 on 5dimes!!! Boy them Brits like to gamble I guess.
    He said today he's been dealing with a partially torn MCL his whole camp. I still like him big! Now the question is how low will the line go???

    Well Dos Anjos smoked Pettis with a full blown MCL tear. I think most would agree that Rockhold is better than Dos Anjos and Pettis is better than The Limey, so let the line drop I might double down!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy5394:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Rockhold down to minus 650 on 5dimes!!! Boy them Brits like to gamble I guess.
    He said today he's been dealing with a partially torn MCL his whole camp. I still like him big! Now the question is how low will the line go???

    Well Dos Anjos smoked Pettis with a full blown MCL tear. I think most would agree that Rockhold is better than Dos Anjos and Pettis is better than The Limey, so let the line drop I might double down!!!
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2016 - 11:08 PM ET #11

    BOL FERRARI!!! 
    Reply
    BOL FERRARI!!! 
     
    ParlayJoe17
    ParlayJoe17
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 272
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2016 - 12:53 AM ET #12

    going rockhold too for the stoppage. Breese is my main play. Also think Fabers odds are worth a toss he may stop him somehow, he will be aggressive. Lamas at + odds gonna go with too although Max is so young and improving. Lamas could get him down and he hasn't faced many good wrestlers
    Reply
    going rockhold too for the stoppage. Breese is my main play. Also think Fabers odds are worth a toss he may stop him somehow, he will be aggressive. Lamas at + odds gonna go with too although Max is so young and improving. Lamas could get him down and he hasn't faced many good wrestlers
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2016 - 3:25 AM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:

    BOL FERRARI!!!

    I always need alot of luck Mister219!!!!??
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:

    BOL FERRARI!!!

    I always need alot of luck Mister219!!!!??
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2016 - 3:26 AM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:

    going rockhold too for the stoppage. Breese is my main play. Also think Fabers odds are worth a toss he may stop him somehow, he will be aggressive. Lamas at + odds gonna go with too although Max is so young and improving. Lamas could get him down and he hasn't faced many good wrestlers

    Hey whatever your playing sounds good to me Joe!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:

    going rockhold too for the stoppage. Breese is my main play. Also think Fabers odds are worth a toss he may stop him somehow, he will be aggressive. Lamas at + odds gonna go with too although Max is so young and improving. Lamas could get him down and he hasn't faced many good wrestlers

    Hey whatever your playing sounds good to me Joe!!!
     
    Professor1258
    Professor1258
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 988
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2016 - 9:53 AM ET #15

    Run this shyt again.. I'very backed Faber on your spot. I like the Big odds and motivation. Cruz is not unbeatable, and I think he's overlooking an improved Faber and the bookies as well by setting the line so high. But I don't care about odds now.. just want to win.
    Reply
    Run this shyt again.. I'very backed Faber on your spot. I like the Big odds and motivation. Cruz is not unbeatable, and I think he's overlooking an improved Faber and the bookies as well by setting the line so high. But I don't care about odds now.. just want to win.
     
    Professor1258
    Professor1258
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 988
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2016 - 10:57 AM ET #16

    I have a interview 2 days before the fight in which Cruz states that he is dealing with injuries.. he's also had less recovery time having a different fight in January of this year. Faber talking about this being the most important fight of his career I think that these are factors that are very beneficial dog players on faber
    Reply
    I have a interview 2 days before the fight in which Cruz states that he is dealing with injuries.. he's also had less recovery time having a different fight in January of this year. Faber talking about this being the most important fight of his career I think that these are factors that are very beneficial dog players on faber
     
    WalshyMMA
    WalshyMMA
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 111
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2016 - 4:11 PM ET #17

    I love me some FABER!
    Reply
    I love me some FABER!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2016 - 4:34 PM ET #18

    Sounds good Professor!!!!
    Reply
    Sounds good Professor!!!!
     
    Hawky
    Hawky
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 3439
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2016 - 2:41 AM ET #19

    lombard is so fast it's crazy. hendo is nuts for taking that fight. crazy. lot of high totals unders could really pay off as well! wilson fight, wilson and under, gonna be fast. aint gonna last. im pumped. funny that the 5 round main event total is 1.5 rounds and under is slight fav


    Reply
    lombard is so fast it's crazy. hendo is nuts for taking that fight. crazy. lot of high totals unders could really pay off as well! wilson fight, wilson and under, gonna be fast. aint gonna last. im pumped. funny that the 5 round main event total is 1.5 rounds and under is slight fav


     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2016 - 4:05 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawky:

    lombard is so fast it's crazy. hendo is nuts for taking that fight. crazy. lot of high totals unders could really pay off as well! wilson fight, wilson and under, gonna be fast. aint gonna last. im pumped. funny that the 5 round main event total is 1.5 rounds and under is slight fav




    Couldn't agree more Hawky!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully all three hit and I make a few pennies!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawky:

    lombard is so fast it's crazy. hendo is nuts for taking that fight. crazy. lot of high totals unders could really pay off as well! wilson fight, wilson and under, gonna be fast. aint gonna last. im pumped. funny that the 5 round main event total is 1.5 rounds and under is slight fav




    Couldn't agree more Hawky!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully all three hit and I make a few pennies!!!!!!!!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2016 - 4:12 PM ET #21

    Ok boys from the top:

    Rockhold(-800) 800 gets me 100.
    Under 1.5 Rockhold/Bisping fight 1.25 gets me 1.
    Faber(+400) 1 gets me 4.
    Lamas(+260) 1 gets me 2.60.
    ITD Lombard/Henderson 30 gets me 5.
    Under 1.5 Lombard/Henderson 1.85 gets me 1.
    Poirier(-200) 2 gets me 1.
    Under 1.5 Ortega/Guida fight 1 gets me 1.85.
    Andrade(+130) 1 gets me 1.30.
    Breese(-140) 2.80 gets me 2.
    Under 1.5 Wilson/Da Silva fight 1.35 gets me 1.
    Mutapcic(-150) 1.50 gets me 1.
    FFD Reyes(+105) 1 gets me 1.05.
    Under 1.5 Kim/Reyes fight 1 gets me 1.15.
    Reply
    Ok boys from the top:

    Rockhold(-800) 800 gets me 100.
    Under 1.5 Rockhold/Bisping fight 1.25 gets me 1.
    Faber(+400) 1 gets me 4.
    Lamas(+260) 1 gets me 2.60.
    ITD Lombard/Henderson 30 gets me 5.
    Under 1.5 Lombard/Henderson 1.85 gets me 1.
    Poirier(-200) 2 gets me 1.
    Under 1.5 Ortega/Guida fight 1 gets me 1.85.
    Andrade(+130) 1 gets me 1.30.
    Breese(-140) 2.80 gets me 2.
    Under 1.5 Wilson/Da Silva fight 1.35 gets me 1.
    Mutapcic(-150) 1.50 gets me 1.
    FFD Reyes(+105) 1 gets me 1.05.
    Under 1.5 Kim/Reyes fight 1 gets me 1.15.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2016 - 4:19 PM ET #22

    $846.75 in action. IMO I think that Rockhold might be the best fighter in UFC, so should he have a issue with Bisping, I really can't see it BUT you never know. Stacking Faber and Lamas, not sure if either has a chance because I have no doubt Holloway is the future at 145. I'm not a big Cruz fan because of the no TKO style but he's tough. Poirier and Green could be a real dust up, maybe FOTN, but so could Breese and Strickland too.
    One more thing I'm WHEELING Dariush with Rockhold, Cruz, Holloway, Lombard, Green, Ortega, Penne, Miller, Strickland, Wilson, Mutapcic, and Kim. $12 play could net me $17.32. OK Covers peeps good luck and let's beat up them books!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    $846.75 in action. IMO I think that Rockhold might be the best fighter in UFC, so should he have a issue with Bisping, I really can't see it BUT you never know. Stacking Faber and Lamas, not sure if either has a chance because I have no doubt Holloway is the future at 145. I'm not a big Cruz fan because of the no TKO style but he's tough. Poirier and Green could be a real dust up, maybe FOTN, but so could Breese and Strickland too.
    One more thing I'm WHEELING Dariush with Rockhold, Cruz, Holloway, Lombard, Green, Ortega, Penne, Miller, Strickland, Wilson, Mutapcic, and Kim. $12 play could net me $17.32. OK Covers peeps good luck and let's beat up them books!!!!!!!!!
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2016 - 4:22 PM ET #23

    Good luck Ferrari! 
    Reply
    Good luck Ferrari! 
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2016 - 6:00 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy5394:

    Good luck Ferrari!

    You too Chewy besides Vick!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy5394:

    Good luck Ferrari!

    You too Chewy besides Vick!!!
     
     
    mau5trap
    mau5trap
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2015
    Posts: 34
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2016 - 7:24 PM ET #25

    Reply
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,258
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 633
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,422
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,570
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 613
    • PART DEUX 106
    • Trump's legacy? 32,957
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,105

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.