• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC 191

    12 Next Last»
    Ferrari29
    BornToDie
    ParlayJoe17
    sawman
    JimGunn
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3212
    Posts: 36
    12 Next Last»
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2015 - 8:34 AM ET #1

    Events 24-4.
    Record 168-92(+1687.44).
    O/U 50-61(+91.64).


    Got one bomb coming and some early leans in a day or two. Any questions, feel free to ask.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Events 24-4.
    Record 168-92(+1687.44).
    O/U 50-61(+91.64).


    Got one bomb coming and some early leans in a day or two. Any questions, feel free to ask.
     
    BornToDie
    BornToDie
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 6212
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2015 - 12:38 PM ET #2

    What you think about Lineker?
    Reply
    What you think about Lineker?
     
    ParlayJoe17
    ParlayJoe17
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 272
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2015 - 2:32 PM ET #3

    Do you think there's any way Dodson can win a decision?
    Reply
    Do you think there's any way Dodson can win a decision?
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2015 - 5:51 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by BornToDie:

    What you think about Lineker?


    I personally like Rivera in this fight. Off the top of my head both guys are heavy hitters but if Rivera can keep it standing he is a more fluid striker. Could be a FOTN candidate!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BornToDie:

    What you think about Lineker?


    I personally like Rivera in this fight. Off the top of my head both guys are heavy hitters but if Rivera can keep it standing he is a more fluid striker. Could be a FOTN candidate!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2015 - 6:08 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:

    Do you think there's any way Dodson can win a decision?


    Maybe Dodson by TKO but in the first fight he got outstruck by 70 and 0-5 in TD. It's a tall order to outdo Johnson in anything!!!!!!!!!! I think  Johnson is so much better than the guys in his weight class and has a top notch corner, very tough to beat unless he has a off night which I haven't seen ever. I'll have Johnson somewhere on my card.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:

    Do you think there's any way Dodson can win a decision?


    Maybe Dodson by TKO but in the first fight he got outstruck by 70 and 0-5 in TD. It's a tall order to outdo Johnson in anything!!!!!!!!!! I think  Johnson is so much better than the guys in his weight class and has a top notch corner, very tough to beat unless he has a off night which I haven't seen ever. I'll have Johnson somewhere on my card.
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2015 - 6:23 PM ET #6

    I think dodsons only chance is by KO but he has a decent chance at that

    Linekar Rivera tough one to call, as odds would indicate. Started even and has only moved slightly in linekars favor. I think Riv hits harder, but Lin but be a little bigger. Missing weight doesn't seem to bother linekars so I wouldn't be surprised if he misses again
    Reply
    I think dodsons only chance is by KO but he has a decent chance at that

    Linekar Rivera tough one to call, as odds would indicate. Started even and has only moved slightly in linekars favor. I think Riv hits harder, but Lin but be a little bigger. Missing weight doesn't seem to bother linekars so I wouldn't be surprised if he misses again
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2015 - 7:09 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    I think dodsons only chance is by KO but he has a decent chance at thatLinekar Rivera tough one to call, as odds would indicate. Started even and has only moved slightly in linekars favor. I think Riv hits harder, but Lin but be a little bigger. Missing weight doesn't seem to bother linekars so I wouldn't be surprised if he misses again

    Lineker got moved up to 135 Sawman, gosh I hope he makes that!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    I think dodsons only chance is by KO but he has a decent chance at thatLinekar Rivera tough one to call, as odds would indicate. Started even and has only moved slightly in linekars favor. I think Riv hits harder, but Lin but be a little bigger. Missing weight doesn't seem to bother linekars so I wouldn't be surprised if he misses again

    Lineker got moved up to 135 Sawman, gosh I hope he makes that!!!
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2015 - 8:03 PM ET #8

    Ahhh, didn't clue into that. I get 125 135 145 mixed up easily
    Reply
    Ahhh, didn't clue into that. I get 125 135 145 mixed up easily
     
    JimGunn
    JimGunn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1394
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2015 - 11:06 PM ET #9

    Francisco Rivera is going to tower over John Lineker. I like him at +100. Put 3u on it.
    Reply
    Francisco Rivera is going to tower over John Lineker. I like him at +100. Put 3u on it.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2015 - 11:24 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    Francisco Rivera is going to tower over John Lineker. I like him at +100. Put 3u on it.


    If my memory serves me right Jim I think Rivera use to fight at 145, might need to check that. So he should be bigger come fight night.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    Francisco Rivera is going to tower over John Lineker. I like him at +100. Put 3u on it.


    If my memory serves me right Jim I think Rivera use to fight at 145, might need to check that. So he should be bigger come fight night.
     
    JimGunn
    JimGunn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1394
    Posted: Aug. 26, 2015 - 12:29 AM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:



    If my memory serves me right Jim I think Rivera use to fight at 145, might need to check that. So he should be bigger come fight night.


    Rivera is 5'8" or 5'9" depending if you believe Sherdog or Wikipedia compared to Lineker's 5'2" height. A former featherweight fighting a former flyweight.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:



    If my memory serves me right Jim I think Rivera use to fight at 145, might need to check that. So he should be bigger come fight night.


    Rivera is 5'8" or 5'9" depending if you believe Sherdog or Wikipedia compared to Lineker's 5'2" height. A former featherweight fighting a former flyweight.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Aug. 26, 2015 - 12:45 AM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    If my memory serves me right Jim I think Rivera use to fight at 145, might need to check that. So he should be bigger come fight night.
    Rivera is 5'8" or 5'9" depending if you believe Sherdog or Wikipedia compared to Lineker's 5'2" height. A former featherweight fighting a former flyweight.

    Good call Jim, now all Rivera has to do is defend the TD!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    If my memory serves me right Jim I think Rivera use to fight at 145, might need to check that. So he should be bigger come fight night.
    Rivera is 5'8" or 5'9" depending if you believe Sherdog or Wikipedia compared to Lineker's 5'2" height. A former featherweight fighting a former flyweight.

    Good call Jim, now all Rivera has to do is defend the TD!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Aug. 26, 2015 - 10:16 AM ET #13

    Van Zant(-1500)  1500 gets me 100.



    Reply
    Van Zant(-1500)  1500 gets me 100.



     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Aug. 26, 2015 - 11:03 AM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:



    Rivera is 5'8" or 5'9" depending if you believe Sherdog or Wikipedia compared to Lineker's 5'2" height. A former featherweight fighting a former flyweight.

    That is a massive differential but I have trouble seeing Rivera as a 5'9"er since he is somewhat stocky
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:



    Rivera is 5'8" or 5'9" depending if you believe Sherdog or Wikipedia compared to Lineker's 5'2" height. A former featherweight fighting a former flyweight.

    That is a massive differential but I have trouble seeing Rivera as a 5'9"er since he is somewhat stocky
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Aug. 26, 2015 - 11:09 AM ET #15

    Everywhere I look it's a 5-6" difference. That is massive. I like Rivera a lot now
    Reply
    Everywhere I look it's a 5-6" difference. That is massive. I like Rivera a lot now
     
    Qncyk1
    Qncyk1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 1239
    Posted: Aug. 26, 2015 - 11:17 AM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    Francisco Rivera is going to tower over John Lineker. I like him at +100. Put 3u on it.

    coming off a foot injury as well from the mcall fight

    rivera should go off as the favorite here. maybe even a -150 after the weigh ins
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    Francisco Rivera is going to tower over John Lineker. I like him at +100. Put 3u on it.

    coming off a foot injury as well from the mcall fight

    rivera should go off as the favorite here. maybe even a -150 after the weigh ins
     
    JimGunn
    JimGunn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1394
    Posted: Aug. 26, 2015 - 2:49 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Van Zant(-1500)  1500 gets me 100.


    Are you really risking $1500 to win $100 on a female strawweight prospect? PVZ is good (and hot) but Alex Chambers isn't a can. She came from behind to finish her last opponent by submission. That bet is way too risky imho.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Van Zant(-1500)  1500 gets me 100.


    Are you really risking $1500 to win $100 on a female strawweight prospect? PVZ is good (and hot) but Alex Chambers isn't a can. She came from behind to finish her last opponent by submission. That bet is way too risky imho.
     
    wiiooiiw
    wiiooiiw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 182
    Posted: Aug. 26, 2015 - 3:28 PM ET #18

    -1500 is what Rhonda was at last fight.  I don't question the bet, but those odds are bananas.
    Reply
    -1500 is what Rhonda was at last fight.  I don't question the bet, but those odds are bananas.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Aug. 26, 2015 - 6:42 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:



    Are you really risking $1500 to win $100 on a female strawweight prospect? PVZ is good (and hot) but Alex Chambers isn't a can. She came from behind to finish her last opponent by submission. That bet is way too risky imho.


    I hate to disagree Jim but Chambers is a can!!!!!!!!!!! She got smoked by Rosie on the show, Daly subbed her in the first and was getting killed by Curran when she grabbed a leg and Curran was clueless!!!!!!! she trains with Walsh, lol. Alex is 36 and a true atomweight fighting up.
    Now PVZ trains with Alpha Male, smoked Felice and beat up Curran for 2.5 rounds. I'll agree the line is inflated but that's because Vegas don't want you to bet on her, I WILL and I wouldn't be surprised if it goes up to the 2 dime range. PVZ is a top 5 girl and Alex maybe top 20, huge mismatch. Throwing 12 Gauge a softball before the Top 5 get her hands on her
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:



    Are you really risking $1500 to win $100 on a female strawweight prospect? PVZ is good (and hot) but Alex Chambers isn't a can. She came from behind to finish her last opponent by submission. That bet is way too risky imho.


    I hate to disagree Jim but Chambers is a can!!!!!!!!!!! She got smoked by Rosie on the show, Daly subbed her in the first and was getting killed by Curran when she grabbed a leg and Curran was clueless!!!!!!! she trains with Walsh, lol. Alex is 36 and a true atomweight fighting up.
    Now PVZ trains with Alpha Male, smoked Felice and beat up Curran for 2.5 rounds. I'll agree the line is inflated but that's because Vegas don't want you to bet on her, I WILL and I wouldn't be surprised if it goes up to the 2 dime range. PVZ is a top 5 girl and Alex maybe top 20, huge mismatch. Throwing 12 Gauge a softball before the Top 5 get her hands on her
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Aug. 26, 2015 - 6:49 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

    -1500 is what Rhonda was at last fight.  I don't question the bet, but those odds are bananas.


    rousey closed at -2500. I was hoping to get PVZ at minus 1000. Wii look at PVZ inside the distance at minus 165, might be a more ecomony play.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

    -1500 is what Rhonda was at last fight.  I don't question the bet, but those odds are bananas.


    rousey closed at -2500. I was hoping to get PVZ at minus 1000. Wii look at PVZ inside the distance at minus 165, might be a more ecomony play.
     
    JimGunn
    JimGunn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1394
    Posted: Aug. 26, 2015 - 7:57 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:



    I hate to disagree Jim but Chambers is a can!!!!!!!!!!! She got smoked by Rosie on the show, Daly subbed her in the first and was getting killed by Curran when she grabbed a leg and Curran was clueless!!!!!!! she trains with Walsh, lol. Alex is 36 and a true atomweight fighting up.
    Now PVZ trains with Alpha Male, smoked Felice and beat up Curran for 2.5 rounds. I'll agree the line is inflated but that's because Vegas don't want you to bet on her, I WILL and I wouldn't be surprised if it goes up to the 2 dime range. PVZ is a top 5 girl and Alex maybe top 20, huge mismatch. Throwing 12 Gauge a softball before the Top 5 get her hands on her


    I don't disagree that PVZ should be a clear favorite, but that's a steep price to pay. If you feel comfortable risking that much for a potential hundred bucks, more power to you. For me, it's dog or pass. I can see playing some props like PVZ ITD or PVZ wins in round 3 however.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:



    I hate to disagree Jim but Chambers is a can!!!!!!!!!!! She got smoked by Rosie on the show, Daly subbed her in the first and was getting killed by Curran when she grabbed a leg and Curran was clueless!!!!!!! she trains with Walsh, lol. Alex is 36 and a true atomweight fighting up.
    Now PVZ trains with Alpha Male, smoked Felice and beat up Curran for 2.5 rounds. I'll agree the line is inflated but that's because Vegas don't want you to bet on her, I WILL and I wouldn't be surprised if it goes up to the 2 dime range. PVZ is a top 5 girl and Alex maybe top 20, huge mismatch. Throwing 12 Gauge a softball before the Top 5 get her hands on her


    I don't disagree that PVZ should be a clear favorite, but that's a steep price to pay. If you feel comfortable risking that much for a potential hundred bucks, more power to you. For me, it's dog or pass. I can see playing some props like PVZ ITD or PVZ wins in round 3 however.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Aug. 26, 2015 - 11:37 PM ET #22

    I agree Jim, 2 different gamblers trying to get to one common goal, WINNING!!!!
    Reply
    I agree Jim, 2 different gamblers trying to get to one common goal, WINNING!!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Aug. 28, 2015 - 8:24 AM ET #23

    Some leans to ponder for the weekend.

    Johnson
    Arlovski/Mir ????????????
    Manuwa
    Anderson
    PVZ ITD
    Felder
    Rivera
    Collard
    Stallings
    Reply
    Some leans to ponder for the weekend.

    Johnson
    Arlovski/Mir ????????????
    Manuwa
    Anderson
    PVZ ITD
    Felder
    Rivera
    Collard
    Stallings
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Aug. 29, 2015 - 12:03 PM ET #24

    Manuwa? 

    How? He has looked good in his wins but hasn't beat anyone of significance
    Reply
    Manuwa? 

    How? He has looked good in his wins but hasn't beat anyone of significance
     
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Aug. 29, 2015 - 12:04 PM ET #25

    AJ might use his ground game this time around
    Reply
    AJ might use his ground game this time around
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,267
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,440
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,616
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 115
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,114
    • Trump lies so much. 22,896

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.