• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC 189

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    wiiooiiw
    Ferrari29
    podsox
    forty9ersfan80
    sawman
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3480
    Posts: 52
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    wiiooiiw
    wiiooiiw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 182
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2015 - 3:31 PM ET #26

    Wow.  I can't really explain why I thought Pendred was a good bet.  I must have had someone else in mind.  I could find a guy off the street  can throw better hands.  His wrestling is ok, but against Howard I don't ththatink he can sacrifice taking shots coming in on a takedown.   Just watched his last two fights and so often he gets TAGGED, then leans into an over under and get his takedown.  I guess maybe he gets a submission but I see it more likely Howard gets a good shot and is able to finish.  Nice thing about this Cathal fight is that he fought last just a month ago, so no way has he evolved much.  I guess my biggest lean now is that this doesn't go the distance. 
    Reply
    Wow.  I can't really explain why I thought Pendred was a good bet.  I must have had someone else in mind.  I could find a guy off the street  can throw better hands.  His wrestling is ok, but against Howard I don't ththatink he can sacrifice taking shots coming in on a takedown.   Just watched his last two fights and so often he gets TAGGED, then leans into an over under and get his takedown.  I guess maybe he gets a submission but I see it more likely Howard gets a good shot and is able to finish.  Nice thing about this Cathal fight is that he fought last just a month ago, so no way has he evolved much.  I guess my biggest lean now is that this doesn't go the distance. 
     
    wiiooiiw
    wiiooiiw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 182
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2015 - 4:08 PM ET #27

    Howard is explosive in a bad situation on the mat and canny enough in clinch position.  I believe his fight with Ryan LaFlare is instructive when looking at him against Cathal.  Similar sizes and styles.  I got a lot of respect for LaFlare and see him as one of the better wrestlers in the division; head and shoulders ahead of Pendred in every discipline especially striking, and Howard gave him a great fight in all areas.  24 hours ago I was going all in on Pendred, now I reallly really like Howard.
    Reply
    Howard is explosive in a bad situation on the mat and canny enough in clinch position.  I believe his fight with Ryan LaFlare is instructive when looking at him against Cathal.  Similar sizes and styles.  I got a lot of respect for LaFlare and see him as one of the better wrestlers in the division; head and shoulders ahead of Pendred in every discipline especially striking, and Howard gave him a great fight in all areas.  24 hours ago I was going all in on Pendred, now I reallly really like Howard.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2015 - 4:49 PM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by QWDmeezee:

    Quote Originally Posted by BLAK_MAMBA:

    it sucks man, my local only offers o/u 2.5 rds.
    Same here but still have been able to make Ferrari plays work very well.. Sometimes I'll take the under if it correlates well with his thoughts on the match


    Great point Q, bet how it fits your scheme!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by QWDmeezee:

    Quote Originally Posted by BLAK_MAMBA:

    it sucks man, my local only offers o/u 2.5 rds.
    Same here but still have been able to make Ferrari plays work very well.. Sometimes I'll take the under if it correlates well with his thoughts on the match


    Great point Q, bet how it fits your scheme!!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2015 - 4:53 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

    Howard is explosive in a bad situation on the mat and canny enough in clinch position.  I believe his fight with Ryan LaFlare is instructive when looking at him against Cathal.  Similar sizes and styles.  I got a lot of respect for LaFlare and see him as one of the better wrestlers in the division; head and shoulders ahead of Pendred in every discipline especially striking, and Howard gave him a great fight in all areas.  24 hours ago I was going all in on Pendred, now I reallly really like Howard.


    Pendred even money on a 2 week break. Tells you what Vegas thinks of Howard!!! Pendred will be looking to go 5-0 in the UFC with the Irish crowd behind him.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

    Howard is explosive in a bad situation on the mat and canny enough in clinch position.  I believe his fight with Ryan LaFlare is instructive when looking at him against Cathal.  Similar sizes and styles.  I got a lot of respect for LaFlare and see him as one of the better wrestlers in the division; head and shoulders ahead of Pendred in every discipline especially striking, and Howard gave him a great fight in all areas.  24 hours ago I was going all in on Pendred, now I reallly really like Howard.


    Pendred even money on a 2 week break. Tells you what Vegas thinks of Howard!!! Pendred will be looking to go 5-0 in the UFC with the Irish crowd behind him.
     
    wiiooiiw
    wiiooiiw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 182
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2015 - 6:48 PM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:



    Pendred even money on a 2 week break. Tells you what Vegas thinks of Howard!!! Pendred will be looking to go 5-0 in the UFC with the Irish crowd behind him.

    Even money now, but Howard did start off at around +150.  Line has moved quite a bit.  Wish I would have been on him from the start as I am now.  Just put $300 on him.  Will be the largest bet I have this week.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:



    Pendred even money on a 2 week break. Tells you what Vegas thinks of Howard!!! Pendred will be looking to go 5-0 in the UFC with the Irish crowd behind him.

    Even money now, but Howard did start off at around +150.  Line has moved quite a bit.  Wish I would have been on him from the start as I am now.  Just put $300 on him.  Will be the largest bet I have this week.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2015 - 7:00 PM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Pendred even money on a 2 week break. Tells you what Vegas thinks of Howard!!! Pendred will be looking to go 5-0 in the UFC with the Irish crowd behind him.
    Even money now, but Howard did start off at around +150.  Line has moved quite a bit.  Wish I would have been on him from the start as I am now.  Just put $300 on him.  Will be the largest bet I have this week.

    You put $300 on Howard???? If you did, good luck Wii!!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Pendred even money on a 2 week break. Tells you what Vegas thinks of Howard!!! Pendred will be looking to go 5-0 in the UFC with the Irish crowd behind him.
    Even money now, but Howard did start off at around +150.  Line has moved quite a bit.  Wish I would have been on him from the start as I am now.  Just put $300 on him.  Will be the largest bet I have this week.

    You put $300 on Howard???? If you did, good luck Wii!!!!!
     
    podsox
    podsox
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 1394
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2015 - 10:55 PM ET #32

    pendred is a scary wager because he is lay and pray/ wall and stall fighter.  i hate putting money on guys who leave fights in the judges hands
    Reply
    pendred is a scary wager because he is lay and pray/ wall and stall fighter.  i hate putting money on guys who leave fights in the judges hands
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 12:30 AM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by podsox:

    pendred is a scary wager because he is lay and pray/ wall and stall fighter.  i hate putting money on guys who leave fights in the judges hands

    Ok Sox I'll answer this. Pendred 4-0 should be 3-1 with the lay and pray style. But my question to you is how much am I betting on this clown??? 50, 300, a thousand???? Its called a lean not a lock!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by podsox:

    pendred is a scary wager because he is lay and pray/ wall and stall fighter.  i hate putting money on guys who leave fights in the judges hands

    Ok Sox I'll answer this. Pendred 4-0 should be 3-1 with the lay and pray style. But my question to you is how much am I betting on this clown??? 50, 300, a thousand???? Its called a lean not a lock!!!!
     
    wiiooiiw
    wiiooiiw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 182
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 2:03 AM ET #34

    Yup Ferrari, $300 on "Doomsday" Howard.  I think Howard's hands are much better and his wrestling will be competitive.  
    Reply
    Yup Ferrari, $300 on "Doomsday" Howard.  I think Howard's hands are much better and his wrestling will be competitive.  
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 3:05 AM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

    Yup Ferrari, $300 on "Doomsday" Howard.  I think Howard's hands are much better and his wrestling will be competitive.  


    I wish you the best Wii.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

    Yup Ferrari, $300 on "Doomsday" Howard.  I think Howard's hands are much better and his wrestling will be competitive.  


    I wish you the best Wii.
     
    forty9ersfan80
    forty9ersfan80
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1650
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 10:48 AM ET #36

    Big play parlay mcgregor -165 and mcdonald -180 +149 odds

    Other plays
    dennis bermudez by decision -105
    cody garbrandt wins inside distance -160
    cathal pendred -110
    josh samman +125

    Sunday
    big play usman -210 and over 2.5 rounds -190
    michael graves -105
    Reply
    Big play parlay mcgregor -165 and mcdonald -180 +149 odds

    Other plays
    dennis bermudez by decision -105
    cody garbrandt wins inside distance -160
    cathal pendred -110
    josh samman +125

    Sunday
    big play usman -210 and over 2.5 rounds -190
    michael graves -105
     
    wiiooiiw
    wiiooiiw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 182
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 8:08 PM ET #37

     Ferrari.  GL to you as well.  
    Reply
     Ferrari.  GL to you as well.  
     
    wiiooiiw
    wiiooiiw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 182
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 8:09 PM ET #38

    Super hyped.  Think I'm gonna venture up to Las Vegas to watch this fight.  Anyone have suggestions on what the best sportsbook in Vegas is for MMA?
    Reply
    Super hyped.  Think I'm gonna venture up to Las Vegas to watch this fight.  Anyone have suggestions on what the best sportsbook in Vegas is for MMA?
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 9:17 PM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

    Super hyped.  Think I'm gonna venture up to Las Vegas to watch this fight.  Anyone have suggestions on what the best sportsbook in Vegas is for MMA?

    Sharpstick will help you out
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

    Super hyped.  Think I'm gonna venture up to Las Vegas to watch this fight.  Anyone have suggestions on what the best sportsbook in Vegas is for MMA?

    Sharpstick will help you out
     
    skinmypig
    skinmypig
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 1217
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2015 - 2:22 AM ET #40

    Yes Westgate best menu and lines,  you can hop on monorail to get there if you dont want to hop into a cab
    Reply
    Yes Westgate best menu and lines,  you can hop on monorail to get there if you dont want to hop into a cab
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2015 - 1:44 PM ET #41

    I love it, my thread even has easy ways to get around Vegas, thanks guys!!!!!
    Reply
    I love it, my thread even has easy ways to get around Vegas, thanks guys!!!!!
     
    ParlayJoe17
    ParlayJoe17
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 272
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2015 - 2:40 PM ET #42

    every sportsbook I've been to in Vegas doesn't show/buy the PPVs.  Let me know if you find one.  GL - counting down - haven't been this pumped for fights in a long time.
    Reply
    every sportsbook I've been to in Vegas doesn't show/buy the PPVs.  Let me know if you find one.  GL - counting down - haven't been this pumped for fights in a long time.
     
    QWDmeezee
    QWDmeezee
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 150
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2015 - 2:48 PM ET #43

    Hey buddy do you think you will add some plays off those leans or you sticking iwth bets on the main event only
    Reply
    Hey buddy do you think you will add some plays off those leans or you sticking iwth bets on the main event only
     
    BLAK_MAMBA
    BLAK_MAMBA
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 1117
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2015 - 3:26 PM ET #44

    yeah same here, patiently waiting for ur plays, gonna drive for later, heading out of town. GL Ferrari!
    Reply
    yeah same here, patiently waiting for ur plays, gonna drive for later, heading out of town. GL Ferrari!
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2015 - 3:55 PM ET #45

    Reply
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2015 - 4:40 PM ET #46

    Ok Boys lost track of time while swimming in the pool, sorry. From the top:
    McGregor(-120) 64 gets me 50.
    McGregor/Mendes inside the distance 525 gets me 150.
    McGregor inside the distance 5.25 gets me 5.
    Mendes inside the distance 2 gets me 4.10.
    MacDonald(-190) 38 gets me 20.
    Bermudez(-200) 16 gets me 8.
    Thatch(-180) 5.10 gets me 3.
    Under 1.5 Thatch/Nelson fight 1 gets me 1.35.
    Thatch inside the distance 1 gets me 1.51.
    Almeida(-800) 8 gets me 1.
    Under 1.5 Almeida/Pickett fight 1 gets me 1.20.
    Means (+160) 2 gets me 3.20.
    Under 1.5 Garcia/Swick fight 1.05 gets me 1.
    Garcia inside the distance 1.50 gets me 1.
    Pendred(-120) 2.40 gets me 2.
    Garbrandt(-600) 6 gets me 1.
    Under 1.5 Garbrandt/Briones fight 1 gets me 1.10.
    Smolka(-120) 2.40 gets me 2.
    Pfister(+160) 1 gets me 1.60.


    Reply
    Ok Boys lost track of time while swimming in the pool, sorry. From the top:
    McGregor(-120) 64 gets me 50.
    McGregor/Mendes inside the distance 525 gets me 150.
    McGregor inside the distance 5.25 gets me 5.
    Mendes inside the distance 2 gets me 4.10.
    MacDonald(-190) 38 gets me 20.
    Bermudez(-200) 16 gets me 8.
    Thatch(-180) 5.10 gets me 3.
    Under 1.5 Thatch/Nelson fight 1 gets me 1.35.
    Thatch inside the distance 1 gets me 1.51.
    Almeida(-800) 8 gets me 1.
    Under 1.5 Almeida/Pickett fight 1 gets me 1.20.
    Means (+160) 2 gets me 3.20.
    Under 1.5 Garcia/Swick fight 1.05 gets me 1.
    Garcia inside the distance 1.50 gets me 1.
    Pendred(-120) 2.40 gets me 2.
    Garbrandt(-600) 6 gets me 1.
    Under 1.5 Garbrandt/Briones fight 1 gets me 1.10.
    Smolka(-120) 2.40 gets me 2.
    Pfister(+160) 1 gets me 1.60.


     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2015 - 4:45 PM ET #47

    $684.30 in action spead out over 19 plays!!!!!!!!!!! I might have played too much but a few guys on here had some nice write ups and I figure why not throw a few dollars on some stuff. As far as the plays go I see it being a striker card with some heavy leather being thrown!!!!!!!!! Ok guys let's bust up them books and good luck to all my followers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    $684.30 in action spead out over 19 plays!!!!!!!!!!! I might have played too much but a few guys on here had some nice write ups and I figure why not throw a few dollars on some stuff. As far as the plays go I see it being a striker card with some heavy leather being thrown!!!!!!!!! Ok guys let's bust up them books and good luck to all my followers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2015 - 6:09 PM ET #48

    BOL Ferrari.
    Reply
    BOL Ferrari.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2015 - 9:01 PM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

    Yup Ferrari, $300 on "Doomsday" Howard.  I think Howard's hands are much better and his wrestling will be competitive.


    Great play WII!!!!! Congrats!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

    Yup Ferrari, $300 on "Doomsday" Howard.  I think Howard's hands are much better and his wrestling will be competitive.


    Great play WII!!!!! Congrats!!!!
     
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2015 - 9:01 PM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

    Yup Ferrari, $300 on "Doomsday" Howard.  I think Howard's hands are much better and his wrestling will be competitive.


    Great play WII!!!!! Congrats!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

    Yup Ferrari, $300 on "Doomsday" Howard.  I think Howard's hands are much better and his wrestling will be competitive.


    Great play WII!!!!! Congrats!!!!
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,271
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,446
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,620
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 116
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,117
    • Trump lies so much. 22,898

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.