• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC 189

    123 Next Last»
    Ferrari29
    ParlayJoe17
    wiiooiiw
    rzagza
    BLAK_MAMBA
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3480
    Posts: 52
    123 Next Last»
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 30, 2015 - 3:14 AM ET #1

    Let me first start off by saying Aldo is a HOF, first ballot, however they do it etc. A respected champ, big heart, beat the Zombie with a broken foot. Let me also stat I am not a big McGregor fan, don't like the mouth, the antics etc. However I played Conor before the rib issue and even though I'm not sure he finishes him in 4 minutes he should come out with his hand raised. A few things I'll touch on and yes we can argue back and forth etc, but these are for sure's. McGregor is for sure in Aldo's head, from day one it's been a onslaught and hasn't stopped. Think Ali/Foreman or Conor/Poirier for that matter, looks the same to me at least. For once in a longgggggggg time Aldo will be the smaller guy in the octagon, Conor is a huge featherweight could probably fight at 170 and has a reach advantage over Aldo. Conor is a lefty with huge hands, great angles, and one punch finishing power, Aldo hasn't faced anything like that before. Now I know Conor hasn't faced the guys Aldo has because I even was screaming about the UFC market machine but hey what's that matter now. Now we all know that Aldo is better on the ground and have great TD defense but if Conor has to resort to that, well guys kiss the money goodbye. Aldo use to have killer leg kicks but since the broken foot he really hasnt used them, he stood and traded with Mendes for the most part. So dispute it all you want them are my thoughts but knowing my luck Aldo will bail and I'll have to rewrite one for Mendes/Conor.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Let me first start off by saying Aldo is a HOF, first ballot, however they do it etc. A respected champ, big heart, beat the Zombie with a broken foot. Let me also stat I am not a big McGregor fan, don't like the mouth, the antics etc. However I played Conor before the rib issue and even though I'm not sure he finishes him in 4 minutes he should come out with his hand raised. A few things I'll touch on and yes we can argue back and forth etc, but these are for sure's. McGregor is for sure in Aldo's head, from day one it's been a onslaught and hasn't stopped. Think Ali/Foreman or Conor/Poirier for that matter, looks the same to me at least. For once in a longgggggggg time Aldo will be the smaller guy in the octagon, Conor is a huge featherweight could probably fight at 170 and has a reach advantage over Aldo. Conor is a lefty with huge hands, great angles, and one punch finishing power, Aldo hasn't faced anything like that before. Now I know Conor hasn't faced the guys Aldo has because I even was screaming about the UFC market machine but hey what's that matter now. Now we all know that Aldo is better on the ground and have great TD defense but if Conor has to resort to that, well guys kiss the money goodbye. Aldo use to have killer leg kicks but since the broken foot he really hasnt used them, he stood and traded with Mendes for the most part. So dispute it all you want them are my thoughts but knowing my luck Aldo will bail and I'll have to rewrite one for Mendes/Conor.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 30, 2015 - 3:19 AM ET #2

    My bad the bet is McGregor(-105) 210 gets me 200.
    Reply
    My bad the bet is McGregor(-105) 210 gets me 200.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 30, 2015 - 9:03 PM ET #3

    Knew it, bail city!!!!
    Reply
    Knew it, bail city!!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 30, 2015 - 9:33 PM ET #4

    I would like to add that anyone who pre bet Aldo, I'm glad you got out it. Would have been a shytty way to lose that bet!!!
    Reply
    I would like to add that anyone who pre bet Aldo, I'm glad you got out it. Would have been a shytty way to lose that bet!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 1, 2015 - 4:35 PM ET #5

    Go big or go home. McGregor/Mendes inside the distance(-350) 525 gets me 150.
    Reply
    Go big or go home. McGregor/Mendes inside the distance(-350) 525 gets me 150.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 1, 2015 - 4:40 PM ET #6

    McGregor says 4 minutes, not sure about that, but Mendes will be throwing leather too. What I do know is the O/U money line and the inside the distance money line are sky high as opposed to the Aldo fight.
    Reply
    McGregor says 4 minutes, not sure about that, but Mendes will be throwing leather too. What I do know is the O/U money line and the inside the distance money line are sky high as opposed to the Aldo fight.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 1, 2015 - 4:47 PM ET #7

    I'll be playing Conor at a reduced rate than the Aldo fight for the simple fact that I think Mendes is great. Mendes though will have to go through a hail of fire for that TD. If he gets it, Conor might not get back up!!! If Mendes doesn't get that precious TD what will be left of his gas tank or his body.
    Reply
    I'll be playing Conor at a reduced rate than the Aldo fight for the simple fact that I think Mendes is great. Mendes though will have to go through a hail of fire for that TD. If he gets it, Conor might not get back up!!! If Mendes doesn't get that precious TD what will be left of his gas tank or his body.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 1, 2015 - 4:54 PM ET #8

    I'm sure Mendes has been working OT with Alan Jouban at Alpha Male to figure out Conor's size and a lefty striker with different angles than a normal guy.
    Reply
    I'm sure Mendes has been working OT with Alan Jouban at Alpha Male to figure out Conor's size and a lefty striker with different angles than a normal guy.
     
    ParlayJoe17
    ParlayJoe17
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 272
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2015 - 10:56 AM ET #9

    As far is your ITD bet, how do you see the fight playing out?  To me, it's one of two ways: Mendes is successful at landing TDs or he's not.  If he's not and it plays out on the feet, you're probably in luck as Conor is likely to bring the fight and there will be lots of exchanges with both guys having KO power.  If Mendes can keep taking him down, it could be LNP city as Mendes has done in the past many times going to decision.  Either way, I'm super pumped for this bout - two studs going at it. 
    Reply
    As far is your ITD bet, how do you see the fight playing out?  To me, it's one of two ways: Mendes is successful at landing TDs or he's not.  If he's not and it plays out on the feet, you're probably in luck as Conor is likely to bring the fight and there will be lots of exchanges with both guys having KO power.  If Mendes can keep taking him down, it could be LNP city as Mendes has done in the past many times going to decision.  Either way, I'm super pumped for this bout - two studs going at it. 
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2015 - 2:55 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:

    As far is your ITD bet, how do you see the fight playing out?  To me, it's one of two ways: Mendes is successful at landing TDs or he's not.  If he's not and it plays out on the feet, you're probably in luck as Conor is likely to bring the fight and there will be lots of exchanges with both guys having KO power.  If Mendes can keep taking him down, it could be LNP city as Mendes has done in the past many times going to decision.  Either way, I'm super pumped for this bout - two studs going at it.


    One of the big things is Mendes and his gas tank. He has 2 weeks to cut 20lbs, he will get there I'm sure but not his normal routine. He will try to get inside the pocket and throw, he tried 1 TD against Aldo and damn near got TKO. I'm pretty sure Conor has better hands than Aldo but TDD, well we will find out.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:

    As far is your ITD bet, how do you see the fight playing out?  To me, it's one of two ways: Mendes is successful at landing TDs or he's not.  If he's not and it plays out on the feet, you're probably in luck as Conor is likely to bring the fight and there will be lots of exchanges with both guys having KO power.  If Mendes can keep taking him down, it could be LNP city as Mendes has done in the past many times going to decision.  Either way, I'm super pumped for this bout - two studs going at it.


    One of the big things is Mendes and his gas tank. He has 2 weeks to cut 20lbs, he will get there I'm sure but not his normal routine. He will try to get inside the pocket and throw, he tried 1 TD against Aldo and damn near got TKO. I'm pretty sure Conor has better hands than Aldo but TDD, well we will find out.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2015 - 3:25 PM ET #11

    Another point I wanna make because I'm confused, shouldn't Egdar have got the chance first??? Screw the rankings, Edgar 4-0 and whipping people since his Aldo loss, Mendes beats Lamas and gets right back in line. Maybe Dana and Conor had a little chat before answering the phone I'd say!!!!
    Reply
    Another point I wanna make because I'm confused, shouldn't Egdar have got the chance first??? Screw the rankings, Edgar 4-0 and whipping people since his Aldo loss, Mendes beats Lamas and gets right back in line. Maybe Dana and Conor had a little chat before answering the phone I'd say!!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2015 - 7:45 PM ET #12

    Mendes says inside of three rounds!!! Well I'll take that too Chad!!!!
    Reply
    Mendes says inside of three rounds!!! Well I'll take that too Chad!!!!
     
    wiiooiiw
    wiiooiiw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 182
    Posted: Jul. 5, 2015 - 6:20 PM ET #13

    I was all over either Mendes or even a hurt Aldo, but I can't ignore Ferrari.  The more I think about it, the more I see Conors reach and angles making a difference.  To repeat Parlay, TDs or lack there of will be huge.  Still going Mendes but smaller than I would have.

    Speaking of the rest of the card I'm still liking Pendred -180 and Thatch -160.  
    Reply
    I was all over either Mendes or even a hurt Aldo, but I can't ignore Ferrari.  The more I think about it, the more I see Conors reach and angles making a difference.  To repeat Parlay, TDs or lack there of will be huge.  Still going Mendes but smaller than I would have.

    Speaking of the rest of the card I'm still liking Pendred -180 and Thatch -160.  
     
    rzagza
    rzagza
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 10857
    Posted: Jul. 5, 2015 - 8:22 PM ET #14

    Line has shifted big time. Mendes from -140 to +140 but no real shock with McGregor having an entire country backing him. This is a pick em fight for me. And I'm leaning Conor mainly bc of the lack of prep time for Chad. And that he may be a bit too big for Chad. Mendes will need to rock with the wrestling here but Conor is pretty fake elusive and big at the weight. Getting him down may be difficult. I can't bet against Conor until I see a guy in the armor. Especially when his opponent took the fight on 2 wks notice. As good as Mendes is, McGregor isn't the sort of guy you take on with a short camp.
    Reply
    Line has shifted big time. Mendes from -140 to +140 but no real shock with McGregor having an entire country backing him. This is a pick em fight for me. And I'm leaning Conor mainly bc of the lack of prep time for Chad. And that he may be a bit too big for Chad. Mendes will need to rock with the wrestling here but Conor is pretty fake elusive and big at the weight. Getting him down may be difficult. I can't bet against Conor until I see a guy in the armor. Especially when his opponent took the fight on 2 wks notice. As good as Mendes is, McGregor isn't the sort of guy you take on with a short camp.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 6, 2015 - 11:27 AM ET #15

    Great points made on both sides. Re watched Conor/Siver and Siver took Conor down twice couldn't hold him there though. In that fight, lots of kicks which I'm sure Conor will adjust his game plan but his hands were pinpoint. Let me add Mendes on another planet than Siver but same size and yes Conor had his hands very low.
    Reply
    Great points made on both sides. Re watched Conor/Siver and Siver took Conor down twice couldn't hold him there though. In that fight, lots of kicks which I'm sure Conor will adjust his game plan but his hands were pinpoint. Let me add Mendes on another planet than Siver but same size and yes Conor had his hands very low.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 6, 2015 - 8:03 PM ET #16

    Saturday's leans, bored at work figure a few guys might wanna look.
    McGregor
    MacDonald
    Bermudez
    Thatch
    Almeida
    Means
    Pendred
    Garbrandt
    Smolka
    Reply
    Saturday's leans, bored at work figure a few guys might wanna look.
    McGregor
    MacDonald
    Bermudez
    Thatch
    Almeida
    Means
    Pendred
    Garbrandt
    Smolka
     
    BLAK_MAMBA
    BLAK_MAMBA
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 1117
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2015 - 1:08 AM ET #17

    Thanks for the early leans man, u got any big plays this weekend?
    Reply
    Thanks for the early leans man, u got any big plays this weekend?
     
    RLeith35
    RLeith35
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 59233
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2015 - 1:31 AM ET #18

    In case u forgot, Mcgregor is not here to take part, he is here to take over!
    Reply
    In case u forgot, Mcgregor is not here to take part, he is here to take over!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2015 - 2:52 AM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by BLAK_MAMBA:

    Thanks for the early leans man, u got any big plays this weekend?


    I think my post #5 in this thread is big enough!!!!!!!!! Actually you can get better value than I did too.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BLAK_MAMBA:

    Thanks for the early leans man, u got any big plays this weekend?


    I think my post #5 in this thread is big enough!!!!!!!!! Actually you can get better value than I did too.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2015 - 2:55 AM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by RLeith35:

    In case u forgot, Mcgregor is not here to take part, he is here to take over!


    Well I guess for Conor it's put up or shut up!!!!!!!!!! He finally gets a elite wrestler that many have been waiting for.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by RLeith35:

    In case u forgot, Mcgregor is not here to take part, he is here to take over!


    Well I guess for Conor it's put up or shut up!!!!!!!!!! He finally gets a elite wrestler that many have been waiting for.
     
    wiiooiiw
    wiiooiiw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 182
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2015 - 10:58 PM ET #21

    I don't think I'll put in a bet for the main event until after the post weigh-in square off.  Get a better idea of size and reach.  
    Reply
    I don't think I'll put in a bet for the main event until after the post weigh-in square off.  Get a better idea of size and reach.  
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2015 - 12:15 AM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

    I don't think I'll put in a bet for the main event until after the post weigh-in square off.  Get a better idea of size and reach.



    I never post a play normally until after I seen these goofballs weigh in. Now I do pre play and hope I'm not on a overweight guy. Btw its usually the same usual suspects that never make weight. I reached on ITD in the big fight but knowing me I probably would have played 540 to win 200 anyways. I can't see these guys going past 20 minutes tops.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

    I don't think I'll put in a bet for the main event until after the post weigh-in square off.  Get a better idea of size and reach.



    I never post a play normally until after I seen these goofballs weigh in. Now I do pre play and hope I'm not on a overweight guy. Btw its usually the same usual suspects that never make weight. I reached on ITD in the big fight but knowing me I probably would have played 540 to win 200 anyways. I can't see these guys going past 20 minutes tops.
     
    BLAK_MAMBA
    BLAK_MAMBA
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 1117
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2015 - 10:44 PM ET #23

    it sucks man, my local only offers o/u 2.5 rds.
    Reply
    it sucks man, my local only offers o/u 2.5 rds.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2015 - 12:43 AM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by BLAK_MAMBA:

    it sucks man, my local only offers o/u 2.5 rds.

    Mamba 5dimes has all you can imagine!!!! Grab a $50 and go to work.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BLAK_MAMBA:

    it sucks man, my local only offers o/u 2.5 rds.

    Mamba 5dimes has all you can imagine!!!! Grab a $50 and go to work.
     
     
    QWDmeezee
    QWDmeezee
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 150
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2015 - 3:27 PM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by BLAK_MAMBA:

    it sucks man, my local only offers o/u 2.5 rds.

    Same here but still have been able to make Ferrari plays work very well.. Sometimes I'll take the under if it correlates well with his thoughts on the match
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BLAK_MAMBA:

    it sucks man, my local only offers o/u 2.5 rds.

    Same here but still have been able to make Ferrari plays work very well.. Sometimes I'll take the under if it correlates well with his thoughts on the match
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts
    123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,270
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,443
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,616
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 115
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,115
    • Trump lies so much. 22,898

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.