McGeary +1 Kongo -1.4 Grasso +1 Daley ITD - 1.7 Kongo/Mo decision +1.3 Millendir +100 -1 Bronzoulis over Harris +1 Alex Black -1
4-4 -1.4
69-57 +16.8
Pending: Salazar +160 over Yamamoto 1 to win 1.6 Krause -180 over Lazaro 1.8 to win 1 Means -125 over Lima 2.5 to win 2 Rousey/Zingano U1.5 -170 1.7 to win 1
65-53 +18.2
McGeary +1 Kongo -1.4 Grasso +1 Daley ITD - 1.7 Kongo/Mo decision +1.3 Millendir +100 -1 Bronzoulis over Harris +1 Alex Black -1
4-4 -1.4
69-57 +16.8
Pending: Salazar +160 over Yamamoto 1 to win 1.6 Krause -180 over Lazaro 1.8 to win 1 Means -125 over Lima 2.5 to win 2 Rousey/Zingano U1.5 -170 1.7 to win 1
Fkn Kongo. Busted a bunch of my parlays. Like Krause and Means, like the over in the Rousey/Zingano fight, not sure on the Salazar/Yamamoto fight though, still debating on that one.
Fkn Kongo. Busted a bunch of my parlays. Like Krause and Means, like the over in the Rousey/Zingano fight, not sure on the Salazar/Yamamoto fight though, still debating on that one.
Fkn Kongo. Busted a bunch of my parlays. Like Krause and Means, like the over in the Rousey/Zingano fight, not sure on the Salazar/Yamamoto fight though, still debating on that one.
Yeah, I was hoping like hell for a robbery when I heard one judge had it for Kongo. I can't believe Tan Dan didn't stop the Daley fight - that took a few years off Santos's life.
The Salazar pick is as much a fade on Kid as it is an endorsement of Salazar. It's been 3 years since Yamamoto has fought and he looked to be on the decline back then. Some people call Kid overrated, but I just see him as a fighter passing the torch - much like BJ, Chuck, Shogun. Every fighter has a shelf life. Anyway, good luck tonight.
Quote Originally Posted by str8edgejedi:
Fkn Kongo. Busted a bunch of my parlays. Like Krause and Means, like the over in the Rousey/Zingano fight, not sure on the Salazar/Yamamoto fight though, still debating on that one.
Yeah, I was hoping like hell for a robbery when I heard one judge had it for Kongo. I can't believe Tan Dan didn't stop the Daley fight - that took a few years off Santos's life.
The Salazar pick is as much a fade on Kid as it is an endorsement of Salazar. It's been 3 years since Yamamoto has fought and he looked to be on the decline back then. Some people call Kid overrated, but I just see him as a fighter passing the torch - much like BJ, Chuck, Shogun. Every fighter has a shelf life. Anyway, good luck tonight.