• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC 184, Bellator 134, Legacy 39, Invicta 11

    12 Next Last»
    OnTheO
    Coreyccr
    Ferrari29
    ParlayJoe17
    sharpstick
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1895
    Posts: 31
    12 Next Last»
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2015 - 2:45 PM ET #1

    If you're asking me, Belabor wins this weekend in terms of drama, excitement. There's just not much on the 184 card I get excited about. It will be fun to watch Derrick Lewis nearly kill Ruan Potts, Lima/Means looks like a fun scrap (I favor Means slightly), Ferg will likely gas Tibau out with energy in less than a round and then that should end in a Ferg win or a Tibau stall-fest, Jake-Josh may be as sad as Tito-Bonnar or Tito-Forrest or Tito-Schlemenko, and Ronda will do what Ronda does, especially how slow of a starter Cat is.

    In the Bellator card, I hope to get McGeary under -150 over Newton, Kongo under -150 over King Mo, Millender at better than +200 over Michael Page, and will probably be on Daley by T(KO) at anything under -200. 

    The Legacy and Invicta cards will take some reviewing, 

    I will update as the week goes on. As much as I'm somewhat bored with the UFC card this week, I hope to hell that the announced 186, 187, and 189 events hold up at least close to how they're currently slated: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UFC_events
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    If you're asking me, Belabor wins this weekend in terms of drama, excitement. There's just not much on the 184 card I get excited about. It will be fun to watch Derrick Lewis nearly kill Ruan Potts, Lima/Means looks like a fun scrap (I favor Means slightly), Ferg will likely gas Tibau out with energy in less than a round and then that should end in a Ferg win or a Tibau stall-fest, Jake-Josh may be as sad as Tito-Bonnar or Tito-Forrest or Tito-Schlemenko, and Ronda will do what Ronda does, especially how slow of a starter Cat is.

    In the Bellator card, I hope to get McGeary under -150 over Newton, Kongo under -150 over King Mo, Millender at better than +200 over Michael Page, and will probably be on Daley by T(KO) at anything under -200. 

    The Legacy and Invicta cards will take some reviewing, 

    I will update as the week goes on. As much as I'm somewhat bored with the UFC card this week, I hope to hell that the announced 186, 187, and 189 events hold up at least close to how they're currently slated: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UFC_events
     
    Coreyccr
    Coreyccr
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 378
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2015 - 3:07 PM ET #2

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:

    If you're asking me, Belabor wins this weekend in terms of drama, excitement. There's just not much on the 184 card I get excited about. It will be fun to watch Derrick Lewis nearly kill Ruan Potts, Lima/Means looks like a fun scrap (I favor Means slightly), Ferg will likely gas Tibau out with energy in less than a round and then that should end in a Ferg win or a Tibau stall-fest, Jake-Josh may be as sad as Tito-Bonnar or Tito-Forrest or Tito-Schlemenko, and Ronda will do what Ronda does, especially how slow of a starter Cat is.

    In the Bellator card, I hope to get McGeary under -150 over Newton, Kongo under -150 over King Mo, Millender at better than +200 over Michael Page, and will probably be on Daley by T(KO) at anything under -200. 

    The Legacy and Invicta cards will take some reviewing, 

    I will update as the week goes on. As much as I'm somewhat bored with the UFC card this week, I hope to hell that the announced 186, 187, and 189 events hold up at least close to how they're currently slated: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UFC_events

     

    OMG I on the same train with mcgeary!!! im hoping anything under -200 and I was leaning kongo as well

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:

    If you're asking me, Belabor wins this weekend in terms of drama, excitement. There's just not much on the 184 card I get excited about. It will be fun to watch Derrick Lewis nearly kill Ruan Potts, Lima/Means looks like a fun scrap (I favor Means slightly), Ferg will likely gas Tibau out with energy in less than a round and then that should end in a Ferg win or a Tibau stall-fest, Jake-Josh may be as sad as Tito-Bonnar or Tito-Forrest or Tito-Schlemenko, and Ronda will do what Ronda does, especially how slow of a starter Cat is.

    In the Bellator card, I hope to get McGeary under -150 over Newton, Kongo under -150 over King Mo, Millender at better than +200 over Michael Page, and will probably be on Daley by T(KO) at anything under -200. 

    The Legacy and Invicta cards will take some reviewing, 

    I will update as the week goes on. As much as I'm somewhat bored with the UFC card this week, I hope to hell that the announced 186, 187, and 189 events hold up at least close to how they're currently slated: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UFC_events

     

    OMG I on the same train with mcgeary!!! im hoping anything under -200 and I was leaning kongo as well

     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2015 - 3:34 PM ET #3

    I really, really like Ferguson in this fight!!!
    Reply
    I really, really like Ferguson in this fight!!!
     
    ParlayJoe17
    ParlayJoe17
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 272
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2015 - 11:32 PM ET #4

    would you load up on the under 1.5 in the Rousey fight?  That is about the only thing I'm thinking about doing this weekend as I will not be paying for this one.  I saw 5d had it at -165 last I looked.
    Reply
    would you load up on the under 1.5 in the Rousey fight?  That is about the only thing I'm thinking about doing this weekend as I will not be paying for this one.  I saw 5d had it at -165 last I looked.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2015 - 12:37 AM ET #5

    It could be done quick or be like the 2nd Tate fight where Cat hangs around!!!
    Reply
    It could be done quick or be like the 2nd Tate fight where Cat hangs around!!!
     
    Coreyccr
    Coreyccr
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 378
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2015 - 10:40 AM ET #6

    MVP is out of the fight card due to a cut on his eye..NNNOOOO!!!
    Reply
    MVP is out of the fight card due to a cut on his eye..NNNOOOO!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2015 - 5:34 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Coreyccr:

    MVP is out of the fight card due to a cut on his eye..NNNOOOO!!!

    Who is MVP Corey????
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Coreyccr:

    MVP is out of the fight card due to a cut on his eye..NNNOOOO!!!

    Who is MVP Corey????
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2015 - 10:20 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Quote Originally Posted by Coreyccr:

    MVP is out of the fight card due to a cut on his eye..NNNOOOO!!!
    Who is MVP Corey????


    Michael Venom Page. He's got a point fighting style and is arrogant as fukk, but very fun to watch.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Quote Originally Posted by Coreyccr:

    MVP is out of the fight card due to a cut on his eye..NNNOOOO!!!
    Who is MVP Corey????


    Michael Venom Page. He's got a point fighting style and is arrogant as fukk, but very fun to watch.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2015 - 10:34 PM ET #9

    Ohhh O. Hey where your leans at??? I'm firing plays out over on my side!!! Any likes or dislikes???
    Reply
    Ohhh O. Hey where your leans at??? I'm firing plays out over on my side!!! Any likes or dislikes???
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2015 - 8:05 PM ET #10

    65-53 +18.2

    Locking in a few:
    McGeary -180 over Newton 1.8 to win 1
    Kongo -140 over Lawal 1.4 to win 1
    Means -125 over Lima 2.5 to win 2

    Still looking at Millendir, Salazar, Daley ITD, Holm by decision, Krause and Kongo/Mo go to decision. Waiting for lines on some of those.
    Reply
    65-53 +18.2

    Locking in a few:
    McGeary -180 over Newton 1.8 to win 1
    Kongo -140 over Lawal 1.4 to win 1
    Means -125 over Lima 2.5 to win 2

    Still looking at Millendir, Salazar, Daley ITD, Holm by decision, Krause and Kongo/Mo go to decision. Waiting for lines on some of those.
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2015 - 8:08 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:

    would you load up on the under 1.5 in the Rousey fight?  That is about the only thing I'm thinking about doing this weekend as I will not be paying for this one.  I saw 5d had it at -165 last I looked.


    I like that actually. I'm just afraid Cat is going to dance a lot trying to get Rowdy tired. But yeah, Cat tends to get in dog fights whether she likes it or not so I think that's pretty safe.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:

    would you load up on the under 1.5 in the Rousey fight?  That is about the only thing I'm thinking about doing this weekend as I will not be paying for this one.  I saw 5d had it at -165 last I looked.


    I like that actually. I'm just afraid Cat is going to dance a lot trying to get Rowdy tired. But yeah, Cat tends to get in dog fights whether she likes it or not so I think that's pretty safe.
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2015 - 8:10 PM ET #12

    As a matter of fact....

    McGeary -180 over Newton 1.8 to win 1
    Kongo -140 over Lawal 1.4 to win 1
    Means -125 over Lima 2.5 to win 2

    Add: Rousey/Zingano U1.5 -170 1.7 to win 1

    Reply
    As a matter of fact....

    McGeary -180 over Newton 1.8 to win 1
    Kongo -140 over Lawal 1.4 to win 1
    Means -125 over Lima 2.5 to win 2

    Add: Rousey/Zingano U1.5 -170 1.7 to win 1

     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2015 - 8:17 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:

    As a matter of fact....McGeary -180 over Newton 1.8 to win 1Kongo -140 over Lawal 1.4 to win 1 Means -125 over Lima 2.5 to win 2Add: Rousey/Zingano U1.5 -170 1.7 to win 1

    Lol kinda big number for you on that under O??? You know I'm playing it. With you on Means. You looking ITD with Holm, I know you aren't playing a 8.5-1 line!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:

    As a matter of fact....McGeary -180 over Newton 1.8 to win 1Kongo -140 over Lawal 1.4 to win 1 Means -125 over Lima 2.5 to win 2Add: Rousey/Zingano U1.5 -170 1.7 to win 1

    Lol kinda big number for you on that under O??? You know I'm playing it. With you on Means. You looking ITD with Holm, I know you aren't playing a 8.5-1 line!!!!
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2015 - 8:55 PM ET #14

    Nah, Holm by decision. She's obviously the better striker than Raquel, but Raquel is tough, durable and she keeps her hands up/chin low. That could be FOTN.

    Reply
    Nah, Holm by decision. She's obviously the better striker than Raquel, but Raquel is tough, durable and she keeps her hands up/chin low. That could be FOTN.

     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2015 - 9:21 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:

    Nah, Holm by decision. She's obviously the better striker than Raquel, but Raquel is tough, durable and she keeps her hands up/chin low. That could be FOTN.


    It almost sounds like you think Rocky will hang around and may upset her???
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:

    Nah, Holm by decision. She's obviously the better striker than Raquel, but Raquel is tough, durable and she keeps her hands up/chin low. That could be FOTN.


    It almost sounds like you think Rocky will hang around and may upset her???
     
    ParlayJoe17
    ParlayJoe17
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 272
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2015 - 10:10 PM ET #16

    [Quote: Originally Posted by OnTheO] As a matter of fact....

    McGeary -180 over Newton 1.8 to win 1
    Kongo -140 over Lawal 1.4 to win 1
    Means -125 over Lima 2.5 to win 2

    Add: Rousey/Zingano U1.5 -170 1.7 to win 1

    Ok I went with McGeary (got lucky when the line was hopping around on 5d and got -130.  I think I'll follow u on the dirty bird..definitely been facing the tougher comp.  I got Rousey in round 1 for -120 and I'm going against u and taking King Mo.  Just think the LHWs moving up have success of lots of times who knows.  I'm doing something else Saturday night so I want sit around betting all the piddly fights just to entertain myself - usually works out better for me that way.  GL

    Reply

    [Quote: Originally Posted by OnTheO] As a matter of fact....

    McGeary -180 over Newton 1.8 to win 1
    Kongo -140 over Lawal 1.4 to win 1
    Means -125 over Lima 2.5 to win 2

    Add: Rousey/Zingano U1.5 -170 1.7 to win 1

    Ok I went with McGeary (got lucky when the line was hopping around on 5d and got -130.  I think I'll follow u on the dirty bird..definitely been facing the tougher comp.  I got Rousey in round 1 for -120 and I'm going against u and taking King Mo.  Just think the LHWs moving up have success of lots of times who knows.  I'm doing something else Saturday night so I want sit around betting all the piddly fights just to entertain myself - usually works out better for me that way.  GL

     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2015 - 10:27 PM ET #17

    ^^ you too, Joe.
    Reply
    ^^ you too, Joe.
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2015 - 12:18 AM ET #18

    McGeary -180 over Newton 1.8 to win 1
    Kongo -140 over Lawal 1.4 to win 1
    Means -125 over Lima 2.5 to win 2
    Rousey/Zingano U1.5 -170 1.7 to win 1

    Add: Grasso -170 over Inoue 1.7 to win 1
    Reply
    McGeary -180 over Newton 1.8 to win 1
    Kongo -140 over Lawal 1.4 to win 1
    Means -125 over Lima 2.5 to win 2
    Rousey/Zingano U1.5 -170 1.7 to win 1

    Add: Grasso -170 over Inoue 1.7 to win 1
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2015 - 12:23 AM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:

    Nah, Holm by decision. She's obviously the better striker than Raquel, but Raquel is tough, durable and she keeps her hands up/chin low. That could be FOTN.
    It almost sounds like you think Rocky will hang around and may upset her???


    I doubt it. I think the line is pretty reflective of possibility. I just think Holm dominates her with technical striking for 15 minutes and Rocky tries to keep up. Rocky may try to drag her down, but Holm will be too physically strong and she'll get right back to schooling Rocky on the sweet science.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:

    Nah, Holm by decision. She's obviously the better striker than Raquel, but Raquel is tough, durable and she keeps her hands up/chin low. That could be FOTN.
    It almost sounds like you think Rocky will hang around and may upset her???


    I doubt it. I think the line is pretty reflective of possibility. I just think Holm dominates her with technical striking for 15 minutes and Rocky tries to keep up. Rocky may try to drag her down, but Holm will be too physically strong and she'll get right back to schooling Rocky on the sweet science.
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2015 - 9:09 PM ET #20

    Reply
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2015 - 9:57 PM ET #21

    McGeary -180 over Newton 1.8 to win 1
    Kongo -140 over Lawal 1.4 to win 1
    Means -125 over Lima 2.5 to win 2
    Rousey/Zingano U1.5 -170 1.7 to win 1
    Grasso -170 over Inoue 1.7 to win 1

    Add: Daley ITD -170 1.7 to win 1
    Kongo/Mo decision +130 1 to win 1.3
    Millendir over Ward +100 1 to win 1

    I'm not sure if I'll add anything on Invicta or Bellator. Be back for ufc probably tomorrow - good luck!
    Reply
    McGeary -180 over Newton 1.8 to win 1
    Kongo -140 over Lawal 1.4 to win 1
    Means -125 over Lima 2.5 to win 2
    Rousey/Zingano U1.5 -170 1.7 to win 1
    Grasso -170 over Inoue 1.7 to win 1

    Add: Daley ITD -170 1.7 to win 1
    Kongo/Mo decision +130 1 to win 1.3
    Millendir over Ward +100 1 to win 1

    I'm not sure if I'll add anything on Invicta or Bellator. Be back for ufc probably tomorrow - good luck!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2015 - 10:29 PM ET #22

    Good luck on the Bellasnore O!!!!
    Reply
    Good luck on the Bellasnore O!!!!
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2015 - 1:53 PM ET #23

    McGeary -180 over Newton 1.8 to win 1
    Kongo -140 over Lawal 1.4 to win 1
    Means -125 over Lima 2.5 to win 2
    Rousey/Zingano U1.5 -170 1.7 to win 1
    Grasso -170 over Inoue 1.7 to win 1
    Daley ITD -170 1.7 to win 1
    Kongo/Mo decision +130 1 to win 1.3
    Millendir over Ward +100 1 to win 1

    Add: Bronzoulis over Harris -170 1.7 to win 1
    Alex Black +110 over Kevin Aguilar 1 to win 1.1

    Good luck!
    Reply
    McGeary -180 over Newton 1.8 to win 1
    Kongo -140 over Lawal 1.4 to win 1
    Means -125 over Lima 2.5 to win 2
    Rousey/Zingano U1.5 -170 1.7 to win 1
    Grasso -170 over Inoue 1.7 to win 1
    Daley ITD -170 1.7 to win 1
    Kongo/Mo decision +130 1 to win 1.3
    Millendir over Ward +100 1 to win 1

    Add: Bronzoulis over Harris -170 1.7 to win 1
    Alex Black +110 over Kevin Aguilar 1 to win 1.1

    Good luck!
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2015 - 7:29 PM ET #24

    McGeary -180 over Newton 1.8 to win 1
    Kongo -140 over Lawal 1.4 to win 1
    Means -125 over Lima 2.5 to win 2
    Rousey/Zingano U1.5 -170 1.7 to win 1
    Grasso -170 over Inoue 1.7 to win 1
    Daley ITD -170 1.7 to win 1
    Kongo/Mo decision +130 1 to win 1.3
    Millendir over Ward +100 1 to win 1
    Bronzoulis over Harris -170 1.7 to win 1
    Alex Black +110 over Kevin Aguilar 1 to win 1.1

    Add: Salazar +160 over Yamamoto 1 to win 1.6
    Krause -180 over Lazaro 1.8 to win 1

    That'll be it guys - good luck.
    Reply
    McGeary -180 over Newton 1.8 to win 1
    Kongo -140 over Lawal 1.4 to win 1
    Means -125 over Lima 2.5 to win 2
    Rousey/Zingano U1.5 -170 1.7 to win 1
    Grasso -170 over Inoue 1.7 to win 1
    Daley ITD -170 1.7 to win 1
    Kongo/Mo decision +130 1 to win 1.3
    Millendir over Ward +100 1 to win 1
    Bronzoulis over Harris -170 1.7 to win 1
    Alex Black +110 over Kevin Aguilar 1 to win 1.1

    Add: Salazar +160 over Yamamoto 1 to win 1.6
    Krause -180 over Lazaro 1.8 to win 1

    That'll be it guys - good luck.
     
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2015 - 7:54 PM ET #25

    Good luck
    Reply
    Good luck
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,275
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,457
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,645
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 122
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,125
    • Trump lies so much. 22,898

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.