Damn Marquardt. When he dictates the pace he wins. When he lets his opponents dictate the fight, he loses. You just never know when the aggressive Marquardt will show up. Unfortunately, it was not tonight.
Damn Marquardt. When he dictates the pace he wins. When he lets his opponents dictate the fight, he loses. You just never know when the aggressive Marquardt will show up. Unfortunately, it was not tonight.
I got jones, I'll take the decision no problem, especially rounds 4+5,but if u think jones outclassed him, I'm not in agreement. So if Cormier was so out of shape why wasn't jones able to put a more emphatic win?
I got jones, I'll take the decision no problem, especially rounds 4+5,but if u think jones outclassed him, I'm not in agreement. So if Cormier was so out of shape why wasn't jones able to put a more emphatic win?
He won 4 rounds to 1 and Cormier leaned up him in the last two rounds because he could barely stand up. Cormier is the Olympicwrestler and he's the one that got taken down repeatedly. That's emphatic to me.
Dirty Boxing is the only thing that prevented Jones from knocking him out in the last two rounds.
He won 4 rounds to 1 and Cormier leaned up him in the last two rounds because he could barely stand up. Cormier is the Olympicwrestler and he's the one that got taken down repeatedly. That's emphatic to me.
Dirty Boxing is the only thing that prevented Jones from knocking him out in the last two rounds.
I know he won the last two rounds but he didn't 'outclass' him, like I said I had jones in a wager, but if I hear anyone say best pound for pound or greatest fighter again I'll just laugh..let me put it this way, pound for pound St. pierre blows him away. Anyway, good night folks, my girl wanting to see who I'm texting on the phone. The truth? Gambling site? Or someone else?
I know he won the last two rounds but he didn't 'outclass' him, like I said I had jones in a wager, but if I hear anyone say best pound for pound or greatest fighter again I'll just laugh..let me put it this way, pound for pound St. pierre blows him away. Anyway, good night folks, my girl wanting to see who I'm texting on the phone. The truth? Gambling site? Or someone else?
I cleaned up the undercard but got hammered on the main card. Very frustrating. Overall, the plays went 5-5 for +3.1 units.
The main event played out pretty well like I thought it would with the majority of it taking place in the clinch. I really thought DC would have an advantage there especially with strength but it didn't turn out that way at all.
I cleaned up the undercard but got hammered on the main card. Very frustrating. Overall, the plays went 5-5 for +3.1 units.
The main event played out pretty well like I thought it would with the majority of it taking place in the clinch. I really thought DC would have an advantage there especially with strength but it didn't turn out that way at all.
I cleaned up the undercard but got hammered on the main card. Very frustrating. Overall, the plays went 5-5 for +3.1 units.
The main event played out pretty well like I thought it would with the majority of it taking place in the clinch. I really thought DC would have an advantage there especially with strength but it didn't turn out that way at all.
Solid night MISTER, something to build on.
Quote Originally Posted by MR219:
I cleaned up the undercard but got hammered on the main card. Very frustrating. Overall, the plays went 5-5 for +3.1 units.
The main event played out pretty well like I thought it would with the majority of it taking place in the clinch. I really thought DC would have an advantage there especially with strength but it didn't turn out that way at all.