Folks if you want to discover the integrity of MR...look no further than the fact that he honestly showed a -.05 loss for the year instead of shading a small number from over 500 bets in order to gain another well-deserved green bag.
That's integrity.
Thank you MR219 for an entire year of free entertainment and excitement. Best deal in town.
GL in 2015 to you and all the great Covers MMA cappers who share with others.
GLTA!
Tomorrow night = a great card of fighting!
Folks if you want to discover the integrity of MR...look no further than the fact that he honestly showed a -.05 loss for the year instead of shading a small number from over 500 bets in order to gain another well-deserved green bag.
That's integrity.
Thank you MR219 for an entire year of free entertainment and excitement. Best deal in town.
GL in 2015 to you and all the great Covers MMA cappers who share with others.
Folks if you want to discover the integrity of MR...look no further than the fact that he honestly showed a -.05 loss for the year instead of shading a small number from over 500 bets in order to gain another well-deserved green bag.
That's integrity.
Thank you MR219 for an entire year of free entertainment and excitement. Best deal in town.
GL in 2015 to you and all the great Covers MMA cappers who share with others.
GLTA!
Tomorrow night = a great card of fighting!
Thanks for the kind words! 2014 was such an up & down year. Looking to bounce back with a big 2015!
Quote Originally Posted by Vituperate:
Folks if you want to discover the integrity of MR...look no further than the fact that he honestly showed a -.05 loss for the year instead of shading a small number from over 500 bets in order to gain another well-deserved green bag.
That's integrity.
Thank you MR219 for an entire year of free entertainment and excitement. Best deal in town.
GL in 2015 to you and all the great Covers MMA cappers who share with others.
GLTA!
Tomorrow night = a great card of fighting!
Thanks for the kind words! 2014 was such an up & down year. Looking to bounce back with a big 2015!
Folks if you want to discover the integrity of MR...look no further than the fact that he honestly showed a -.05 loss for the year instead of shading a small number from over 500 bets in order to gain another well-deserved green bag.
That's integrity.
Thank you MR219 for an entire year of free entertainment and excitement. Best deal in town.
GL in 2015 to you and all the great Covers MMA cappers who share with others.
GLTA!
Tomorrow night = a great card of fighting!
I hope his integrity here was never in question. He's always been honest with his record keeping, and calls it like he sees it even when he is on the right side of a terrible decision.
Also, a stand up gentlemen in person. Very polite, as I've had the pleasure of meeting him a few times while at the sportsbook in Las Vegas, and at a few UFC events.
Quote Originally Posted by Vituperate:
Folks if you want to discover the integrity of MR...look no further than the fact that he honestly showed a -.05 loss for the year instead of shading a small number from over 500 bets in order to gain another well-deserved green bag.
That's integrity.
Thank you MR219 for an entire year of free entertainment and excitement. Best deal in town.
GL in 2015 to you and all the great Covers MMA cappers who share with others.
GLTA!
Tomorrow night = a great card of fighting!
I hope his integrity here was never in question. He's always been honest with his record keeping, and calls it like he sees it even when he is on the right side of a terrible decision.
Also, a stand up gentlemen in person. Very polite, as I've had the pleasure of meeting him a few times while at the sportsbook in Las Vegas, and at a few UFC events.
I hope his integrity here was never in question. He's always been honest with his record keeping, and calls it like he sees it even when he is on the right side of a terrible decision.
Also, a stand up gentlemen in person. Very polite, as I've had the pleasure of meeting him a few times while at the sportsbook in Las Vegas, and at a few UFC events.
that's awesome you guys met each other. would love to get most of the mma covers guys together for a ufc event!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:
I hope his integrity here was never in question. He's always been honest with his record keeping, and calls it like he sees it even when he is on the right side of a terrible decision.
Also, a stand up gentlemen in person. Very polite, as I've had the pleasure of meeting him a few times while at the sportsbook in Las Vegas, and at a few UFC events.
that's awesome you guys met each other. would love to get most of the mma covers guys together for a ufc event!!!!!!!
I hope his integrity here was never in question. He's always been honest with his record keeping, and calls it like he sees it even when he is on the right side of a terrible decision.
Also, a stand up gentlemen in person. Very polite, as I've had the pleasure of meeting him a few times while at the sportsbook in Las Vegas, and at a few UFC events.
I always enjoy meeting up with Sharpstick when I go to Vegas. Speaking of which, I am going to in Vancouver for a conference July 5-8. I think I might pop down to Vegas after for the big July 11-12 weekend.
Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:
I hope his integrity here was never in question. He's always been honest with his record keeping, and calls it like he sees it even when he is on the right side of a terrible decision.
Also, a stand up gentlemen in person. Very polite, as I've had the pleasure of meeting him a few times while at the sportsbook in Las Vegas, and at a few UFC events.
I always enjoy meeting up with Sharpstick when I go to Vegas. Speaking of which, I am going to in Vancouver for a conference July 5-8. I think I might pop down to Vegas after for the big July 11-12 weekend.
I like your parlay. This night of fights is very tough. Starting off 2015 with a bunch of new undefeated fighters trying to make a name of themselves. I think Castillo might take it there but i see a decision too. BOL tn sir.
I like your parlay. This night of fights is very tough. Starting off 2015 with a bunch of new undefeated fighters trying to make a name of themselves. I think Castillo might take it there but i see a decision too. BOL tn sir.
I like your parlay. This night of fights is very tough. Starting off 2015 with a bunch of new undefeated fighters trying to make a name of themselves. I think Castillo might take it there but i see a decision too. BOL tn sir.
Thanks bud!
Quote Originally Posted by Theluckyjew:
I like your parlay. This night of fights is very tough. Starting off 2015 with a bunch of new undefeated fighters trying to make a name of themselves. I think Castillo might take it there but i see a decision too. BOL tn sir.