Just a frustrating night of betting. I'm hoping these last 3 deliver - let's see a nasty KO by Hall, a great back and forth by Cerrone/Bendo, and something crazy either way with Conor. Good luck to the rest of you.
48-35 +22.2 prior
-2 Parke
+1.5 Rosa
-1.6 Spencer
+1 Case
-.6 Howell
50-38 +20.5 posted
Just a frustrating night of betting. I'm hoping these last 3 deliver - let's see a nasty KO by Hall, a great back and forth by Cerrone/Bendo, and something crazy either way with Conor. Good luck to the rest of you.
Oh, and if you care, I slightly favor Cerrone to best Bendo, just based on the trajectories of their careers. I won't have a bet on this one but I imagine this is the one people will care most about in the betting world. I just think Cowboy building his fight ranch has improved his game drastically and Bendo seems to be fading. That being said, this is a fight that will likely be a very close decision where one camp will be complaining about a decision. I hate having money in those fights.
Wow....... Me too
Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:
Oh, and if you care, I slightly favor Cerrone to best Bendo, just based on the trajectories of their careers. I won't have a bet on this one but I imagine this is the one people will care most about in the betting world. I just think Cowboy building his fight ranch has improved his game drastically and Bendo seems to be fading. That being said, this is a fight that will likely be a very close decision where one camp will be complaining about a decision. I hate having money in those fights.
O I got a question of for you. tate vs mcmann, why his mcmann the favorite ? I did not cap that fight yet because I taught the line for tate would be bad because and I think she his an overestimated fighter but even then I put her ahead of mcmann, whats your taught on this ?
O I got a question of for you. tate vs mcmann, why his mcmann the favorite ? I did not cap that fight yet because I taught the line for tate would be bad because and I think she his an overestimated fighter but even then I put her ahead of mcmann, whats your taught on this ?
O I got a question of for you. tate vs mcmann, why his mcmann the favorite ? I did not cap that fight yet because I taught the line for tate would be bad because and I think she his an overestimated fighter but even then I put her ahead of mcmann, whats your taught on this ?
Sorry wiz, didn't see this until right now.
I think McMann is favored because Tate is almost always better in top control. She's not the most polished striker and she can be beat in a scramble situation. This is a perfect fight, stylistically, for McMann. She won't have a huge disadvantage on the feet and she's world's better in grappling/wrestling. I actually really like McMann in that fight.
Quote Originally Posted by MMAwizard:
O I got a question of for you. tate vs mcmann, why his mcmann the favorite ? I did not cap that fight yet because I taught the line for tate would be bad because and I think she his an overestimated fighter but even then I put her ahead of mcmann, whats your taught on this ?
Sorry wiz, didn't see this until right now.
I think McMann is favored because Tate is almost always better in top control. She's not the most polished striker and she can be beat in a scramble situation. This is a perfect fight, stylistically, for McMann. She won't have a huge disadvantage on the feet and she's world's better in grappling/wrestling. I actually really like McMann in that fight.