PEARSON V. MAYNARD
I'm laughing all the way to the bookie Mr stick
I'm laughing all the way to the bookie Mr stick
don't listen to sharpstick. guy's a troll who does nothing but come to other peoples' threads and make fun of their picks, without adding anything useful of his own. of course he'd come in here saying he made the same pick after laughing at it, cause it won.
good pick and dont listen to the haters like that troll
don't listen to sharpstick. guy's a troll who does nothing but come to other peoples' threads and make fun of their picks, without adding anything useful of his own. of course he'd come in here saying he made the same pick after laughing at it, cause it won.
good pick and dont listen to the haters like that troll
don't listen to sharpstick. guy's a troll who does nothing but come to other peoples' threads and make fun of their picks, without adding anything useful of his own. of course he'd come in here saying he made the same pick after laughing at it, cause it won.
good pick and dont listen to the haters like that troll
What's wrong with expressing my opinion? Well before the fight? I clicked on this dumb thread, found it amusing, and posted an emoticon to portray that.
Sawman is right. You troll everything I do, and show up after the fact. You're a clown. I look forward to your losing picks for the upcoming events.... or at least your analysis of how right you were when the fights are over. Because we all know you won't post anything until I do. I enjoy your attention though.![]()
don't listen to sharpstick. guy's a troll who does nothing but come to other peoples' threads and make fun of their picks, without adding anything useful of his own. of course he'd come in here saying he made the same pick after laughing at it, cause it won.
good pick and dont listen to the haters like that troll
What's wrong with expressing my opinion? Well before the fight? I clicked on this dumb thread, found it amusing, and posted an emoticon to portray that.
Sawman is right. You troll everything I do, and show up after the fact. You're a clown. I look forward to your losing picks for the upcoming events.... or at least your analysis of how right you were when the fights are over. Because we all know you won't post anything until I do. I enjoy your attention though.![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,287
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 637
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,469
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,711
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,257
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 126
- Trump's legacy? 32,960
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,164
- Trump lies so much. 22,910
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
