Cant believe he is an underdog and his line keeps rising...ill bite for 3 units. Bader is nothing extraordinary and St Preux is a tough fighter that can stand and bang.
BOL!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Cant believe he is an underdog and his line keeps rising...ill bite for 3 units. Bader is nothing extraordinary and St Preux is a tough fighter that can stand and bang.
St Preux will do well against the takedown and once Bader gets tagged with some hits he will be a lot slower. Do not be surprised if St. Preux wins ITD.
BOL to all St. Preux backers!
St Preux will do well against the takedown and once Bader gets tagged with some hits he will be a lot slower. Do not be surprised if St. Preux wins ITD.
I think grappling and strength is pretty comparable. I would say while they both have similar power, Bader might be a little cleaner with his technique and more willing to bang. some may question his chin, but getting dropped by Glover and Machida is no knock. At this point I can see either guy winning by dec, KO, or sub.
I think grappling and strength is pretty comparable. I would say while they both have similar power, Bader might be a little cleaner with his technique and more willing to bang. some may question his chin, but getting dropped by Glover and Machida is no knock. At this point I can see either guy winning by dec, KO, or sub.
OSP for me too. Locked in local line of +160. Wonder where this line is headed tomorrow. I can't imagine it keeps moving towards a 2-1 dog. This dude has all the tools and his versatility makes him unpredictable. He's also more athletic than Bader. Don't get me wrong, much respect to Bader as a fighter, he's a cagey vet. Just feel he'll have his hands full and I see this matchup as more of a coin flip. Should be a good one.
OSP for me too. Locked in local line of +160. Wonder where this line is headed tomorrow. I can't imagine it keeps moving towards a 2-1 dog. This dude has all the tools and his versatility makes him unpredictable. He's also more athletic than Bader. Don't get me wrong, much respect to Bader as a fighter, he's a cagey vet. Just feel he'll have his hands full and I see this matchup as more of a coin flip. Should be a good one.
OSP for me too. Locked in local line of +160. Wonder where this line is headed tomorrow. I can't imagine it keeps moving towards a 2-1 dog. This dude has all the tools and his versatility makes him unpredictable. He's also more athletic than Bader. Don't get me wrong, much respect to Bader as a fighter, he's a cagey vet. Just feel he'll have his hands full and I see this matchup as more of a coin flip. Should be a good one.
Agreed my friend. I cannot believe it is at +160 I'm not sure why so much steam for Bader. Thats a lot to lay for a guy with a suspect chin. He is a wrestler I only see him as having a wrestler's chance of TD and lay gsp style to win this.
I see OSP ITD win.
Quote Originally Posted by Banner18:
OSP for me too. Locked in local line of +160. Wonder where this line is headed tomorrow. I can't imagine it keeps moving towards a 2-1 dog. This dude has all the tools and his versatility makes him unpredictable. He's also more athletic than Bader. Don't get me wrong, much respect to Bader as a fighter, he's a cagey vet. Just feel he'll have his hands full and I see this matchup as more of a coin flip. Should be a good one.
Agreed my friend. I cannot believe it is at +160 I'm not sure why so much steam for Bader. Thats a lot to lay for a guy with a suspect chin. He is a wrestler I only see him as having a wrestler's chance of TD and lay gsp style to win this.