• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    MPM's UFC 178

    «First Previous 12
    BigJeffrey
    Ferrari29
    JimGunn
    MpmAgency
    MR219
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1551
    Posts: 36
    «First Previous 12
     
    BigJeffrey
    BigJeffrey
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 46
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2014 - 10:36 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:



    Everyone has their own betting styles. I like to mix in some props with high + numbers in with my straight bets when I see value. Hopefully Mizugaki comes through for both of us! 

    I hear you. I made a killing when GSP was fighting. I always bet decisions.

    Also on fights like Maia/Shields I cleaned up.

    I took the Cruz fight over 2.5 as well. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:



    Everyone has their own betting styles. I like to mix in some props with high + numbers in with my straight bets when I see value. Hopefully Mizugaki comes through for both of us! 

    I hear you. I made a killing when GSP was fighting. I always bet decisions.

    Also on fights like Maia/Shields I cleaned up.

    I took the Cruz fight over 2.5 as well. 
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2014 - 10:54 PM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by MpmAgency:

    I go through a local guy in Philly. No online stuff.



    You a Flyers fan MPM??? I got a Parent jersey, thought Bernie was the best!!! Been a HABS fan since 75-76!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MpmAgency:

    I go through a local guy in Philly. No online stuff.



    You a Flyers fan MPM??? I got a Parent jersey, thought Bernie was the best!!! Been a HABS fan since 75-76!!!
     
    JimGunn
    JimGunn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1394
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2014 - 3:43 AM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:


    I like the way you try to middle the lines!!! What I'd like from you Jim is an end of the night tally, wins losses bankroll, its hard to keep track!!!

     
    Although I do always make the calculations down to the penny for each event, I've been slack about posting my final profit or loss tally here. I'll make sure I add it to my thread this weekend though.  It's a little harder to make sense of my win and loss percentage though since I have so many prop bets and sometimes point spread bets and parlays instead of just straight bets. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:


    I like the way you try to middle the lines!!! What I'd like from you Jim is an end of the night tally, wins losses bankroll, its hard to keep track!!!

     
    Although I do always make the calculations down to the penny for each event, I've been slack about posting my final profit or loss tally here. I'll make sure I add it to my thread this weekend though.  It's a little harder to make sense of my win and loss percentage though since I have so many prop bets and sometimes point spread bets and parlays instead of just straight bets. 
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2014 - 4:32 AM ET #29

    I hear yeah Jim. It seems I always post before you, get to the bar and damn Jim's plays are posted, lol. I try to squeeze in one of your over plays at the bar then.
    Reply
    I hear yeah Jim. It seems I always post before you, get to the bar and damn Jim's plays are posted, lol. I try to squeeze in one of your over plays at the bar then.
     
    JimGunn
    JimGunn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1394
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2014 - 5:22 AM ET #30

    I usually make bets throughout the week trying to get the best lines. I'll post my Bellator 126 & Titan FC 30 plays early tomorrow and my UFC 178 plays after the weigh-ins this evening.
    Reply
    I usually make bets throughout the week trying to get the best lines. I'll post my Bellator 126 & Titan FC 30 plays early tomorrow and my UFC 178 plays after the weigh-ins this evening.
     
    MpmAgency
    MpmAgency
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 328
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2014 - 3:46 PM ET #31

    Ferrari, I am a flyers fan but am lil young for Bernie. I grew up a hardcore Eagles fan. They are my priority.
    Reply
    Ferrari, I am a flyers fan but am lil young for Bernie. I grew up a hardcore Eagles fan. They are my priority.
     
    MpmAgency
    MpmAgency
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 328
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2014 - 9:16 PM ET #32

    Adding 145/100 on Brandon Halsey. No write up cause I'm just following MR219, hoping to get in W column before tomorrow's UFC. Good luck if playing Bellator.
    Reply
    Adding 145/100 on Brandon Halsey. No write up cause I'm just following MR219, hoping to get in W column before tomorrow's UFC. Good luck if playing Bellator.
     
    MpmAgency
    MpmAgency
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 328
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2014 - 1:28 AM ET #33

    Amazingly easy win from Hasley. Thanks to MR I already am up $100 starting off tomorrow.
    Reply
    Amazingly easy win from Hasley. Thanks to MR I already am up $100 starting off tomorrow.
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2014 - 12:59 PM ET #34

    Reply
     
    MpmAgency
    MpmAgency
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 328
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2014 - 7:42 PM ET #35

    Thanks again for head start MR. Hope both profit tonight.
    Reply
    Thanks again for head start MR. Hope both profit tonight.
     
     
    MpmAgency
    MpmAgency
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 328
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2014 - 12:31 AM ET #36

    Awful predictions by me tonight. Went 2-5 on plays for minus 110. Would've been 1-5 on own plays for minus 210 tonight. Had shot with Nunes & Akvarez but after the 1st both were dominated. Will try to bounce back next card.
    YTD: 65-42 for Plus 1930.
    Reply
    Awful predictions by me tonight. Went 2-5 on plays for minus 110. Would've been 1-5 on own plays for minus 210 tonight. Had shot with Nunes & Akvarez but after the 1st both were dominated. Will try to bounce back next card.
    YTD: 65-42 for Plus 1930.
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts
    «First Previous 12

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,285
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,467
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,689
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,257
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 123
    • Trump's legacy? 32,960
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,152
    • Trump lies so much. 22,910

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.