I sort of like Rockhold... but to make him your biggest bet seems like a bit much... Chris just does so much well.. I wud hate to fade him for a large wager... good luck.... had Rose last night... thinking Laflare tonight and Maia tomorrow.
I sort of like Rockhold... but to make him your biggest bet seems like a bit much... Chris just does so much well.. I wud hate to fade him for a large wager... good luck.... had Rose last night... thinking Laflare tonight and Maia tomorrow.
I sort of like Rockhold... but to make him your biggest bet seems like a bit much... Chris just does so much well.. I wud hate to fade him for a large wager... good luck.... had Rose last night... thinking Laflare tonight and Maia tomorrow.
Rockhold wins easy, don't talk yourself out of it.
Quote Originally Posted by 8intheGate:
I sort of like Rockhold... but to make him your biggest bet seems like a bit much... Chris just does so much well.. I wud hate to fade him for a large wager... good luck.... had Rose last night... thinking Laflare tonight and Maia tomorrow.
Rockhold wins easy, don't talk yourself out of it.
I think Weidman is more disciplined and he is young has a family to support has the skill it will be a great fight anything can happen but I think Weidman if I was going to bet on it which I am not sure yet.
The only sure thing about luck is that it will change.
I think Weidman is more disciplined and he is young has a family to support has the skill it will be a great fight anything can happen but I think Weidman if I was going to bet on it which I am not sure yet.