So, after 3 years of a dear friend begging me to join this site and finally become a legitimate Capper, here is my first post. I'm starting fresh and here to give you all the success I have brought him throughout the years.
May the Gods keep the wolves in the hills and the women in our beds!
Record YTD: (0 - 0 - 0)
Units (+/-) YTD: 0
Fight Night 47: Bangor, Maine
1. Watson: (-120) 1u / 0.83u
2. Makovsky: (-335) 1u / 0.295u
3. Peralta: (150) 1u / 1.5u
4. May: (170) 1u / 1.7u
5. Boetsch: (245) 2u / 4.9u
6. Pearson: (-135) 1u / 0.74u
7. Bader: (-170) 1u / 0.59u
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
So, after 3 years of a dear friend begging me to join this site and finally become a legitimate Capper, here is my first post. I'm starting fresh and here to give you all the success I have brought him throughout the years.
May the Gods keep the wolves in the hills and the women in our beds!
Boetsch is 2-3 of his last 5 and likely to lose his ranking should he lose this fight. He's got much more to lose than Tavares in this one. He's got the wrestling advantage and strong chin for when Tavares uses either of his only two major strategies, striking or takedowns.
Boetsch is 2-3 of his last 5 and likely to lose his ranking should he lose this fight. He's got much more to lose than Tavares in this one. He's got the wrestling advantage and strong chin for when Tavares uses either of his only two major strategies, striking or takedowns.
interesting....i think Boetsch has looked horrible and Tavares can and will stuff his takedowns, he's a more active and
polished striker, and he's good enough to not beaten in the clinch.....i've got a lot invested in Tavares tonight so i hope you're wrong!
interesting....i think Boetsch has looked horrible and Tavares can and will stuff his takedowns, he's a more active and
polished striker, and he's good enough to not beaten in the clinch.....i've got a lot invested in Tavares tonight so i hope you're wrong!
The Tavares/Boetsch fight is a "dog or pass" fight IMO. Tavares may win but I honestly feel the guy is overrated. Brad Tavares' split decision win over Tom Watson was less than impressive, and Brad didn't look all that great against Bubba McDaniel.
Everyone is saying Boetsch has looked horrible as of late, but his last fight was against Luke Rockhold. Had Tavares faced Rockhold, the result would have likely been similar. Additionally, I feel C.B. Dolloway would have the same type of success against Tavares that he had against Boetsch (I scored the fight for Dolloway). Furthermore, Boetsch was winning against Costas Philippou until he injured his hand early in the fight. All in all, I think the public has a skewed perception of Boetsch's performance as of late. Like I said though, Tavares may pull it off but it's just not worth risking close to 3:1 IMHO. Good luck on your wagers everyone!
The Tavares/Boetsch fight is a "dog or pass" fight IMO. Tavares may win but I honestly feel the guy is overrated. Brad Tavares' split decision win over Tom Watson was less than impressive, and Brad didn't look all that great against Bubba McDaniel.
Everyone is saying Boetsch has looked horrible as of late, but his last fight was against Luke Rockhold. Had Tavares faced Rockhold, the result would have likely been similar. Additionally, I feel C.B. Dolloway would have the same type of success against Tavares that he had against Boetsch (I scored the fight for Dolloway). Furthermore, Boetsch was winning against Costas Philippou until he injured his hand early in the fight. All in all, I think the public has a skewed perception of Boetsch's performance as of late. Like I said though, Tavares may pull it off but it's just not worth risking close to 3:1 IMHO. Good luck on your wagers everyone!
interesting....i think Boetsch has looked horrible and Tavares can and will stuff his takedowns, he's a more active and polished striker, and he's good enough to not beaten in the clinch.....i've got a lot invested in Tavares tonight so i hope you're wrong!
I somewhat agree with the fact that Boetsch hasn't looked overly hot as of late, however I completely agree with Jarmann. Thanks for posting a response though! I plan to be very active on this site moving forward and I hope to see and hear more from you in the future, p6y1. Good luck to you, Sir!
Quote Originally Posted by p6y1:
interesting....i think Boetsch has looked horrible and Tavares can and will stuff his takedowns, he's a more active and polished striker, and he's good enough to not beaten in the clinch.....i've got a lot invested in Tavares tonight so i hope you're wrong!
I somewhat agree with the fact that Boetsch hasn't looked overly hot as of late, however I completely agree with Jarmann. Thanks for posting a response though! I plan to be very active on this site moving forward and I hope to see and hear more from you in the future, p6y1. Good luck to you, Sir!