Posted:
#1
I think there will be a lot of decisions on this card
Bader/OSP - both guys have good power, and good grappling/wrestling. I think Bader will be better able to control OSP - perhaps keep a dominant position for good stretches. Bader by dec
Maynard/Pearson - who knows where Maynard is at right now. Inactive with a quick KO loss. If this fight was 2 years ago, Gray would be -200. Pearson fights smart. Avoids getting taken down. Pearson by red
Boetsch/Tavares - two grinders. Not really sure where Boetsch is at right now either. But I think he's on his way down, despite losses to only good competition. Tavares maybe a little quicker. Tavares by dec
Basczynski/Jouban - Not really sure, but love Seth's size and striking
May/Jordan - Don't know May, not sold on Jordan. But Jordan by GnP TKO
Peralta/Tavares - I'm a fan of both. Peralta by KO
Da Silva/FunSize - I like Da Silva, but not here. Pretty tough to argue with Funsize's wrestling and I think he takes a decision
McMann/Murphey - I will definitely be on McMann. It's clear, that even with decent ground skills by Murphey, McMann will be able to take the fight to the ground and win by TKO/sub/Dec
Alvey/Watson - Not sold on Watson - Alvey by dec
