Dustin all day...If he can survive past round 1..Connor will gas out..He put on way too much mass and muscle...![]()
Dustin/Connor
You’re saying Conor is unable to get a KO past the first round? I really don’t see where Dustin has any significant advantage. Conor has the edge standing and is pretty good on his back as well. I really don’t see a guy like Dustin “gasing” out Conor. Remember it’s mcgregor fighting, not Greg hardy :)
You’re saying Conor is unable to get a KO past the first round? I really don’t see where Dustin has any significant advantage. Conor has the edge standing and is pretty good on his back as well. I really don’t see a guy like Dustin “gasing” out Conor. Remember it’s mcgregor fighting, not Greg hardy :)
Connor is all psychological and hype...If Dustin does notget caught up early in a firefight he wins this fight...He is the better fighter now...Fought way better competition last 3 years at lightweight...Connor all hype...
Dustin last 3 years...Gaetthje - TKO...Alvarez - TKO...Holloway - Decision...Khabib - Loss...Hooker - Decision..
Connor last 3 years..Khabib Loss...Cerrone - TKO...
Connor is all psychological and hype...If Dustin does notget caught up early in a firefight he wins this fight...He is the better fighter now...Fought way better competition last 3 years at lightweight...Connor all hype...
Dustin last 3 years...Gaetthje - TKO...Alvarez - TKO...Holloway - Decision...Khabib - Loss...Hooker - Decision..
Connor last 3 years..Khabib Loss...Cerrone - TKO...
You’re saying Conor is unable to get a KO past the first round? I really don’t see where Dustin has any significant advantage. Conor has the edge standing and is pretty good on his back as well. I really don’t see a guy like Dustin “gasing” out Conor. Remember it’s mcgregor fighting, not Greg hardy :)
Ofcourse Connor can get a KO after round 1...But...he is the most dangerous in round 1 for obvious reasons...Most fighters Connot gets into their head pre fight...he is explosive in round 1...I think connor will burn himself out trying for the KO early....He is predicting a 60 second KO LOL...OK...
You’re saying Conor is unable to get a KO past the first round? I really don’t see where Dustin has any significant advantage. Conor has the edge standing and is pretty good on his back as well. I really don’t see a guy like Dustin “gasing” out Conor. Remember it’s mcgregor fighting, not Greg hardy :)
Ofcourse Connor can get a KO after round 1...But...he is the most dangerous in round 1 for obvious reasons...Most fighters Connot gets into their head pre fight...he is explosive in round 1...I think connor will burn himself out trying for the KO early....He is predicting a 60 second KO LOL...OK...
@davemsh Conor is all psychological and hype? That is crazy! You and Stephen a smith should host an mma pod cast haha GL on your wagers tho!
Absolutely...Who has he beaten @ 155? Eddie Alvarez who the UFC did not want to re-sign? Dustin TKO him as well in the 2nd round....Donald Cerrone
...When he faced an opponent like Diaz who was not scared of Mcgreor and his shiit talk..What happened?
@davemsh Conor is all psychological and hype? That is crazy! You and Stephen a smith should host an mma pod cast haha GL on your wagers tho!
Absolutely...Who has he beaten @ 155? Eddie Alvarez who the UFC did not want to re-sign? Dustin TKO him as well in the 2nd round....Donald Cerrone
...When he faced an opponent like Diaz who was not scared of Mcgreor and his shiit talk..What happened?
@davemsh
Didn’t he fight he guy he’s fighting tonight lol left out that name. How can you think poirer has an advantage at 155 over 145 where he got absolutely destroyed and outclassed last time they faught? Do you think conors punches are going to be less effective at a higher weight?
@davemsh
Didn’t he fight he guy he’s fighting tonight lol left out that name. How can you think poirer has an advantage at 155 over 145 where he got absolutely destroyed and outclassed last time they faught? Do you think conors punches are going to be less effective at a higher weight?
@davemsh Didn’t he fight he guy he’s fighting tonight lol left out that name. How can you think poirer has an advantage at 155 over 145 where he got absolutely destroyed and outclassed last time they faught? Do you think conors punches are going to be less effective at a higher weight?
Both fighters have put on 15 -20lbs of muscle since their last fight - 7 years ago? Can't evens that fight as a comparison...Dustin has evolved more as fighter IMO...Connor is still dangerous in the 1st round..but after that he loses his steam....Like I said..If Dustin can get one the Connor hype and not come out sacred...he wins this fight....IMO
@davemsh Didn’t he fight he guy he’s fighting tonight lol left out that name. How can you think poirer has an advantage at 155 over 145 where he got absolutely destroyed and outclassed last time they faught? Do you think conors punches are going to be less effective at a higher weight?
Both fighters have put on 15 -20lbs of muscle since their last fight - 7 years ago? Can't evens that fight as a comparison...Dustin has evolved more as fighter IMO...Connor is still dangerous in the 1st round..but after that he loses his steam....Like I said..If Dustin can get one the Connor hype and not come out sacred...he wins this fight....IMO
This thread is as casual as it gets.
LOL..Casual is being on Connor's nuts and being a sheep and on that hype train....Casual....![]()
This thread is as casual as it gets.
LOL..Casual is being on Connor's nuts and being a sheep and on that hype train....Casual....![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Sickness4: You’re saying Conor is unable to get a KO past the first round? I really don’t see where Dustin has any significant advantage. Conor has the edge standing and is pretty good on his back as well. I really don’t see a guy like Dustin “gasing” out Conor. Remember it’s mcgregor fighting, not Greg hardy :) Ofcourse Connor can get a KO after round 1...But...he is the most dangerous in round 1 for obvious reasons...Most fighters Connot gets into their head pre fight...he is explosive in round 1...I think connor will burn himself out trying for the KO early....He is predicting a 60 second KO LOL...OK...
This is just awful awful awful analysis.
-Mendes tried to gas him. Didn't work, and Conor finished him in the 2nd.
-Starched Aldo in 13 seconds.
-Moved up 25 lbs from 145 to 170 on a few weeks notice and yes he gassed against a damn Zombie in Nate Diaz.
-Stayed at 170 and then what happened vs Diaz in the rematch? Went 5 FULL ROUNDS and won 3 of them to win the fight.
-Challenged Eddie Alvarez for the Lightweight Championship. I guess I forgot when he gassed after he was lifting up both titles.
-Fought Floyd Mayweather Jr and lasted till the 10th Round. But, I'm sure you consider that fight in this analysis bc you are a casual.
-Fought arguably the greatest MMA fighter of all time in Khabib and lasted till the 4th until he was choked out.
-Starched Cerrone in 40 seconds.
The more you learn...
Quote Originally Posted by Sickness4: You’re saying Conor is unable to get a KO past the first round? I really don’t see where Dustin has any significant advantage. Conor has the edge standing and is pretty good on his back as well. I really don’t see a guy like Dustin “gasing” out Conor. Remember it’s mcgregor fighting, not Greg hardy :) Ofcourse Connor can get a KO after round 1...But...he is the most dangerous in round 1 for obvious reasons...Most fighters Connot gets into their head pre fight...he is explosive in round 1...I think connor will burn himself out trying for the KO early....He is predicting a 60 second KO LOL...OK...
This is just awful awful awful analysis.
-Mendes tried to gas him. Didn't work, and Conor finished him in the 2nd.
-Starched Aldo in 13 seconds.
-Moved up 25 lbs from 145 to 170 on a few weeks notice and yes he gassed against a damn Zombie in Nate Diaz.
-Stayed at 170 and then what happened vs Diaz in the rematch? Went 5 FULL ROUNDS and won 3 of them to win the fight.
-Challenged Eddie Alvarez for the Lightweight Championship. I guess I forgot when he gassed after he was lifting up both titles.
-Fought Floyd Mayweather Jr and lasted till the 10th Round. But, I'm sure you consider that fight in this analysis bc you are a casual.
-Fought arguably the greatest MMA fighter of all time in Khabib and lasted till the 4th until he was choked out.
-Starched Cerrone in 40 seconds.
The more you learn...
And I am far from a Conor stan. I had huge money on Khabib finishing him in their fight. This is a horrific matchup for Poirier and always will be. You just seem to be so anti Conor that you're blind to all of this. He's NEVER been in the shape he's been in right now. Just look at the weigh ins. This really isn't rocket science.
And I am far from a Conor stan. I had huge money on Khabib finishing him in their fight. This is a horrific matchup for Poirier and always will be. You just seem to be so anti Conor that you're blind to all of this. He's NEVER been in the shape he's been in right now. Just look at the weigh ins. This really isn't rocket science.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,785
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,224
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,932
- PART DEUX 262
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,586
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 639
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,843
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 625
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,879
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,723
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
