Dennis Siver +800
Since your speaking of long run, have you ever got back those 10 units you dropped in 14 seconds on Magalhaes at some fkin retarded vig rate like 4 to 1?
Guys like you are funny. You know a little bit about the sport, enjoy some success, things go bad, you Fall off the map, wait for people to forget. Come back, call a winner and you're right Back to ridiculing somebody about how terrible their suggestion is. Wash, rinse, repeat. Honestly I think siver has no shot but at least this guy has the nut to chase some value with a guy who has KO power. Hes not laying 10+ units to win 3.![]()
....... mr sharpie ![]()
Since your speaking of long run, have you ever got back those 10 units you dropped in 14 seconds on Magalhaes at some fkin retarded vig rate like 4 to 1?
Guys like you are funny. You know a little bit about the sport, enjoy some success, things go bad, you Fall off the map, wait for people to forget. Come back, call a winner and you're right Back to ridiculing somebody about how terrible their suggestion is. Wash, rinse, repeat. Honestly I think siver has no shot but at least this guy has the nut to chase some value with a guy who has KO power. Hes not laying 10+ units to win 3.![]()
....... mr sharpie ![]()
What free contest am I in? I'm trying to find someone on draftkings to do a head to head for at least $300. Care to do it?
Oh, you're talking about the one on the forum here. Yes, I'm participating. As an active poster I figured it'd be a fun contest. If there was a $0 prize I would participate.
As expected, you're not interested in putting your money where your mouth is. You'd rather cry on an MMA forum while using terrible punctuation and grammar. Your a loser, the UFC isn't fixed. End of story.
What free contest am I in? I'm trying to find someone on draftkings to do a head to head for at least $300. Care to do it?
Oh, you're talking about the one on the forum here. Yes, I'm participating. As an active poster I figured it'd be a fun contest. If there was a $0 prize I would participate.
As expected, you're not interested in putting your money where your mouth is. You'd rather cry on an MMA forum while using terrible punctuation and grammar. Your a loser, the UFC isn't fixed. End of story.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,280
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,462
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,668
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,257
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 122
- Trump's legacy? 32,960
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,142
- Trump lies so much. 22,910
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
