Dennis Siver +800
dillashaw over barao too
dillashaw over barao too
i would not be surprised if dennis siver gets busted for peds weeks after this fight but if he wins on sunday nothing is going to get cancelled out. Can you say this might be the biggest upset in ufc history?
I could just imagine Siver winning, failing a test, and Dana/UFC giving Conor the Aldo fight anyone, because "the Siver fight doesn't count"
i would not be surprised if dennis siver gets busted for peds weeks after this fight but if he wins on sunday nothing is going to get cancelled out. Can you say this might be the biggest upset in ufc history?
I could just imagine Siver winning, failing a test, and Dana/UFC giving Conor the Aldo fight anyone, because "the Siver fight doesn't count"
I could just imagine Siver winning, failing a test, and Dana/UFC giving Conor the Aldo fight anyone, because "the Siver fight doesn't count"
I could just imagine Siver winning, failing a test, and Dana/UFC giving Conor the Aldo fight anyone, because "the Siver fight doesn't count"
I could just imagine Siver winning, failing a test, and Dana/UFC giving Conor the Aldo fight anyone, because "the Siver fight doesn't count"
I could just imagine Siver winning, failing a test, and Dana/UFC giving Conor the Aldo fight anyone, because "the Siver fight doesn't count"
I like your ballz here....but McGregor is worth way too much money to the UFC.
Take a look at the odds on under 1.5 rounds.........Siver is going to serve up his chin to a future staple of the company.
This thing is locked and loaded....Dana and the UFC aim to fill Wembley with the Irishman's fans one day. ![]()
I like your ballz here....but McGregor is worth way too much money to the UFC.
Take a look at the odds on under 1.5 rounds.........Siver is going to serve up his chin to a future staple of the company.
This thing is locked and loaded....Dana and the UFC aim to fill Wembley with the Irishman's fans one day. ![]()
Why would the hell would they rig this for for Siver?!?? Over a potential golden goose with an entire country behind him? What in the hell are you talking about? Is this the type of crap commentary Covers is devolving into ?
It could be anyone who pays a fighter to take a dive; doesn't have to be the organization itself.
Why would the hell would they rig this for for Siver?!?? Over a potential golden goose with an entire country behind him? What in the hell are you talking about? Is this the type of crap commentary Covers is devolving into ?
It could be anyone who pays a fighter to take a dive; doesn't have to be the organization itself.
Why would the hell would they rig this for for Siver?!?? Over a potential golden goose with an entire country behind him? What in the hell are you talking about? Is this the type of crap commentary Covers is devolving into ?
When TheCrow posts, yes. He has no clue what he's talking about. Let him mumble, and lose his money over the long run chasing a dream.
Why would the hell would they rig this for for Siver?!?? Over a potential golden goose with an entire country behind him? What in the hell are you talking about? Is this the type of crap commentary Covers is devolving into ?
When TheCrow posts, yes. He has no clue what he's talking about. Let him mumble, and lose his money over the long run chasing a dream.
Why would the hell would they rig this for for Siver?!?? Over a potential golden goose with an entire country behind him? What in the hell are you talking about? Is this the type of crap commentary Covers is devolving into ?
Why would the hell would they rig this for for Siver?!?? Over a potential golden goose with an entire country behind him? What in the hell are you talking about? Is this the type of crap commentary Covers is devolving into ?
From my experience, people don't bash around here (I can't talk about the other covers forums - I haven't visited them). I don't think Siver wins this one, but I wish you luck, because I'm certainly not paying -1200 on anyone.
From my experience, people don't bash around here (I can't talk about the other covers forums - I haven't visited them). I don't think Siver wins this one, but I wish you luck, because I'm certainly not paying -1200 on anyone.
this fight has a very good chance of being rigged. i'm going to keep checking the odds to make sure because i want all the evidence in the world that everyone is betting on mcgregor just minutes before the fight and i want to see big jumps.
this fight has a very good chance of being rigged. i'm going to keep checking the odds to make sure because i want all the evidence in the world that everyone is betting on mcgregor just minutes before the fight and i want to see big jumps.
When TheCrow posts, yes. He has no clue what he's talking about. Let him mumble, and lose his money over the long run chasing a dream.
Since your speaking of long run, have you ever got back those 10 units you dropped in 14 seconds on Magalhaes at some fkin retarded vig rate like 4 to 1?
Guys like you are funny. You know a little bit about the sport, enjoy some success, things go bad, you Fall off the map, wait for people to forget. Come back, call a winner and you're right Back to ridiculing somebody about how terrible their suggestion is. Wash, rinse, repeat. Honestly I think siver has no shot but at least this guy has the nut to chase some value with a guy who has KO power. Hes not laying 10+ units to win 3.![]()
....... mr sharpie ![]()
When TheCrow posts, yes. He has no clue what he's talking about. Let him mumble, and lose his money over the long run chasing a dream.
Since your speaking of long run, have you ever got back those 10 units you dropped in 14 seconds on Magalhaes at some fkin retarded vig rate like 4 to 1?
Guys like you are funny. You know a little bit about the sport, enjoy some success, things go bad, you Fall off the map, wait for people to forget. Come back, call a winner and you're right Back to ridiculing somebody about how terrible their suggestion is. Wash, rinse, repeat. Honestly I think siver has no shot but at least this guy has the nut to chase some value with a guy who has KO power. Hes not laying 10+ units to win 3.![]()
....... mr sharpie ![]()
Since your speaking of long run, have you ever got back those 10 units you dropped in 14 seconds on Magalhaes at some fkin retarded vig rate like 4 to 1?
Guys like you are funny. You know a little bit about the sport, enjoy some success, things go bad, you Fall off the map, wait for people to forget. Come back, call a winner and you're right Back to ridiculing somebody about how terrible their suggestion is. Wash, rinse, repeat. Honestly I think siver has no shot but at least this guy has the nut to chase some value with a guy who has KO power. Hes not laying 10+ units to win 3.![]()
....... mr sharpie ![]()
Since your speaking of long run, have you ever got back those 10 units you dropped in 14 seconds on Magalhaes at some fkin retarded vig rate like 4 to 1?
Guys like you are funny. You know a little bit about the sport, enjoy some success, things go bad, you Fall off the map, wait for people to forget. Come back, call a winner and you're right Back to ridiculing somebody about how terrible their suggestion is. Wash, rinse, repeat. Honestly I think siver has no shot but at least this guy has the nut to chase some value with a guy who has KO power. Hes not laying 10+ units to win 3.![]()
....... mr sharpie ![]()
But I can promise you that blind betting the huge dogs isn't a profitable venture either, especially since the vig on them is much larger than a close fight. There's only been 6-8 dogs this large cash in the 20 year history of the ufc. Off the top of my head - Edgar over BJ 1, TJ over Renan, Serra over GSP, Eduardo over Wineland, Tito over Bader....you have any more? And I'd guess that only 1 or 2 of those are +800 or better.
But I can promise you that blind betting the huge dogs isn't a profitable venture either, especially since the vig on them is much larger than a close fight. There's only been 6-8 dogs this large cash in the 20 year history of the ufc. Off the top of my head - Edgar over BJ 1, TJ over Renan, Serra over GSP, Eduardo over Wineland, Tito over Bader....you have any more? And I'd guess that only 1 or 2 of those are +800 or better.
I think most of us Neanderthal knuckle-draggers down here understand the risk with betting a huge favorite. And if you look at people's picks, most don't pick these huge faves.
But I can promise you that blind betting the huge dogs isn't a profitable venture either, especially since the vig on them is much larger than a close fight. There's only been 6-8 dogs this large cash in the 20 year history of the ufc. Off the top of my head - Edgar over BJ 1, TJ over Renan, Serra over GSP, Eduardo over Wineland, Tito over Bader....you have any more? And I'd guess that only 1 or 2 of those are +800 or better.
Granted you understand O the crow has never posted a MMA bet on here and said that Weidman would have trouble with Machida!!!!!!! I stand by my McGregor bet and by the under too, I have no respect with guys who never post any bets!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think most of us Neanderthal knuckle-draggers down here understand the risk with betting a huge favorite. And if you look at people's picks, most don't pick these huge faves.
But I can promise you that blind betting the huge dogs isn't a profitable venture either, especially since the vig on them is much larger than a close fight. There's only been 6-8 dogs this large cash in the 20 year history of the ufc. Off the top of my head - Edgar over BJ 1, TJ over Renan, Serra over GSP, Eduardo over Wineland, Tito over Bader....you have any more? And I'd guess that only 1 or 2 of those are +800 or better.
Granted you understand O the crow has never posted a MMA bet on here and said that Weidman would have trouble with Machida!!!!!!! I stand by my McGregor bet and by the under too, I have no respect with guys who never post any bets!!!!!!!!!!!!
you don't need huge +800 dogs to get it to be a profitable venture. i have found it to be very profitable in wmma for example +400 michelle waterson against jessica penne, rousey will not submit alexis davis +174, rousey wins first round +174 vs mcmann combining these over a period of time with odds as close to even as much that are
So...it's kinda like you're saying - "if I mix in a few hours grinding poker with a few scratch tickets, I can still be profitable?" Gotcha.
you don't need huge +800 dogs to get it to be a profitable venture. i have found it to be very profitable in wmma for example +400 michelle waterson against jessica penne, rousey will not submit alexis davis +174, rousey wins first round +174 vs mcmann combining these over a period of time with odds as close to even as much that are
So...it's kinda like you're saying - "if I mix in a few hours grinding poker with a few scratch tickets, I can still be profitable?" Gotcha.
I like your ballz here....but McGregor is worth way too much money to the UFC.
Take a look at the odds on under 1.5 rounds.........Siver is going to serve up his chin to a future staple of the company.
This thing is locked and loaded....Dana and the UFC aim to fill Wembley with the Irishman's fans one day.
This, McGregor will win easily tonight.
I like your ballz here....but McGregor is worth way too much money to the UFC.
Take a look at the odds on under 1.5 rounds.........Siver is going to serve up his chin to a future staple of the company.
This thing is locked and loaded....Dana and the UFC aim to fill Wembley with the Irishman's fans one day.
This, McGregor will win easily tonight.
So...it's kinda like you're saying - "if I mix in a few hours grinding poker with a few scratch tickets, I can still be profitable?" Gotcha.
So...it's kinda like you're saying - "if I mix in a few hours grinding poker with a few scratch tickets, I can still be profitable?" Gotcha.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,285
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,467
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,689
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,257
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 123
- Trump's legacy? 32,960
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,152
- Trump lies so much. 22,910
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
