Sounds like a sick fight!!! Wonder what Bobby Green thinks about it. Was on the card, bumped up to fight a better fighter, to now not even fighting, WOW!!!!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Sounds like a sick fight!!! Wonder what Bobby Green thinks about it. Was on the card, bumped up to fight a better fighter, to now not even fighting, WOW!!!!
Green kinda reminds me of B-hop in boxing. Always talking, great D and wins a decision. Not sold on Alveraz, I like him and the way he fights but I just saw another bellator champ get rag dolled last weekend. I think either Cerrone or Alveraz still gotta beat Hendo before Pettis.
Green kinda reminds me of B-hop in boxing. Always talking, great D and wins a decision. Not sold on Alveraz, I like him and the way he fights but I just saw another bellator champ get rag dolled last weekend. I think either Cerrone or Alveraz still gotta beat Hendo before Pettis.