What's up saw?.... I normally don't bet mma too far out but I did take cerrone +110..... I think that line will flip the closer we get to fight night.....how have you been doing with ur plays?
What's up saw?.... I normally don't bet mma too far out but I did take cerrone +110..... I think that line will flip the closer we get to fight night.....how have you been doing with ur plays?
Nice to see you back bud.. I do about even. Not too good! I can see there being a lot of disparity between top cappers on that fight. I love when big fighters from outside the ufc come in to see how they fare against the best
Nice to see you back bud.. I do about even. Not too good! I can see there being a lot of disparity between top cappers on that fight. I love when big fighters from outside the ufc come in to see how they fare against the best
Another I'm liking is lauzon. I think he will be able to capitalize on a chesia mistake whether standing or on ground. I don't think he should be a dog
Another I'm liking is lauzon. I think he will be able to capitalize on a chesia mistake whether standing or on ground. I don't think he should be a dog
Another I'm liking is lauzon. I think he will be able to capitalize on a chesia mistake whether standing or on ground. I don't think he should be a dog
sounds reasonable for sure....I haven't looked at that fight yet is it the same night? Lauzon is definitely worth a look...
Quote Originally Posted by sawman:
Another I'm liking is lauzon. I think he will be able to capitalize on a chesia mistake whether standing or on ground. I don't think he should be a dog
sounds reasonable for sure....I haven't looked at that fight yet is it the same night? Lauzon is definitely worth a look...