I am completely satisfied with Bellator and all the fights so far...!!!! All matches has been incredible. Bellator has proven to be in contention.... having a wonderful night watching these battles.....!!!!’ 15 minutes to make my mulla..!!!!! Main card about to happen...!!!!!
The Great Life of Sports Betting. Best Feeling in the World!
I am completely satisfied with Bellator and all the fights so far...!!!! All matches has been incredible. Bellator has proven to be in contention.... having a wonderful night watching these battles.....!!!!’ 15 minutes to make my mulla..!!!!! Main card about to happen...!!!!!
I will always put money on legends. I do see where you are going with this though. It’s gonna be a close fight. I think it’s gonna an outstanding fight to watch...!!!!! Heavy hitters still at their age..!!!!
The Great Life of Sports Betting. Best Feeling in the World!
I will always put money on legends. I do see where you are going with this though. It’s gonna be a close fight. I think it’s gonna an outstanding fight to watch...!!!!! Heavy hitters still at their age..!!!!
for real? this fight is goiing to be like in slow motion and both will be gassed after like 3 mins.. don't get me wrong, i'm going to watch but leaving my $ in my pocket for this one.
for real? this fight is goiing to be like in slow motion and both will be gassed after like 3 mins.. don't get me wrong, i'm going to watch but leaving my $ in my pocket for this one.
I feel the same way.....there is something I saw looking at all his fights that I really like though. He actually has a decent ground game that is new to his arsenal!
The Great Life of Sports Betting. Best Feeling in the World!
I feel the same way.....there is something I saw looking at all his fights that I really like though. He actually has a decent ground game that is new to his arsenal!