I really hate UFC 175 from a betting perspective. I don't really think any of the big dogs have any shot at winning. I'm playing this card very small:
1. Parlay of Stephen Thompson over Patrick Cote, John Howard over Brian Ebersole and Dominick Cruz over Takeya Mizugaki. Risking 3 units to win 3.35 units.
2. Parlay of Conor McGregor over Dustin Poirier and Cat Zingano over Amanda Nunes. Risking 1.45 units to win 1.2 units.
3. Parlay of Cody Gibson over Manny Gamburyan, Kevin Lee over Jon Tuck and Jorge Masvidal over James Krause. Risking 1 unit to win 1.65 units.
I really hate UFC 175 from a betting perspective. I don't really think any of the big dogs have any shot at winning. I'm playing this card very small:
1. Parlay of Stephen Thompson over Patrick Cote, John Howard over Brian Ebersole and Dominick Cruz over Takeya Mizugaki. Risking 3 units to win 3.35 units.
2. Parlay of Conor McGregor over Dustin Poirier and Cat Zingano over Amanda Nunes. Risking 1.45 units to win 1.2 units.
3. Parlay of Cody Gibson over Manny Gamburyan, Kevin Lee over Jon Tuck and Jorge Masvidal over James Krause. Risking 1 unit to win 1.65 units.
i think nunes has a great shot here especially in the first five minutes
zingano was getting consistently beaten to the punch in the first eight minutes against tate and misha doesnt have near the power nor the striking of amanda
i think nunes has a great shot here especially in the first five minutes
zingano was getting consistently beaten to the punch in the first eight minutes against tate and misha doesnt have near the power nor the striking of amanda
i think nunes has a great shot here especially in the first five minutes
zingano was getting consistently beaten to the punch in the first eight minutes against tate and misha doesnt have near the power nor the striking of amanda
Nunes might have a strong round 1, and might even win it. I just don't see her getting a round 1 finish or winning rounds 2 & 3.
Quote Originally Posted by Qncyk1:
i think nunes has a great shot here especially in the first five minutes
zingano was getting consistently beaten to the punch in the first eight minutes against tate and misha doesnt have near the power nor the striking of amanda
Nunes might have a strong round 1, and might even win it. I just don't see her getting a round 1 finish or winning rounds 2 & 3.
Although I had only a slight losing weekend in MMA, I am feeling pretty burnt out right now by the number of events that have taken place so far this year. I've also had a devastatingly bad start to the year in NFL and college football. The number of fourth-quarter collapses that have gone against me is beyond ridiculous. Quite frankly, I have zero motivation to review this weekends MMA card and as a result I'm taking a pass.
Although I had only a slight losing weekend in MMA, I am feeling pretty burnt out right now by the number of events that have taken place so far this year. I've also had a devastatingly bad start to the year in NFL and college football. The number of fourth-quarter collapses that have gone against me is beyond ridiculous. Quite frankly, I have zero motivation to review this weekends MMA card and as a result I'm taking a pass.
Although I had only a slight losing weekend in MMA, I am feeling pretty burnt out right now by the number of events that have taken place so far this year. I've also had a devastatingly bad start to the year in NFL and college football. The number of fourth-quarter collapses that have gone against me is beyond ridiculous. Quite frankly, I have zero motivation to review this weekends MMA card and as a result I'm taking a pass.
Sounds like my thread about recharging batteries!!! I'm 32-23-2 in CFB BTW.
Quote Originally Posted by MR219:
Although I had only a slight losing weekend in MMA, I am feeling pretty burnt out right now by the number of events that have taken place so far this year. I've also had a devastatingly bad start to the year in NFL and college football. The number of fourth-quarter collapses that have gone against me is beyond ridiculous. Quite frankly, I have zero motivation to review this weekends MMA card and as a result I'm taking a pass.
Sounds like my thread about recharging batteries!!! I'm 32-23-2 in CFB BTW.
Although I had only a slight losing weekend in MMA, I am feeling pretty burnt out right now by the number of events that have taken place so far this year. I've also had a devastatingly bad start to the year in NFL and college football. The number of fourth-quarter collapses that have gone against me is beyond ridiculous. Quite frankly, I have zero motivation to review this weekends MMA card and as a result I'm taking a pass.
i bet pitt ml -150 after the bucs scored their first td on the rothsliberger fumble
Quote Originally Posted by MR219:
Although I had only a slight losing weekend in MMA, I am feeling pretty burnt out right now by the number of events that have taken place so far this year. I've also had a devastatingly bad start to the year in NFL and college football. The number of fourth-quarter collapses that have gone against me is beyond ridiculous. Quite frankly, I have zero motivation to review this weekends MMA card and as a result I'm taking a pass.
i bet pitt ml -150 after the bucs scored their first td on the rothsliberger fumble