• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Bellator 126, UFC 178 & TITAN FC

    123 Next Last»
    MR219
    Ferrari29
    JimGunn
    buckShot22
    TheIrishCarBomb
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2025
    Posts: 54
    123 Next Last»
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2014 - 5:46 PM ET #1

    YTD Record:
    Overall: 198-187-9, +49.35 Units 
    UFC: 155-159-9, +12.55 Units 
    Bellator: 29-20, +26.55 Units 
    WSOF: 10-7,  +5.10 Units 
    Titan FC: 4-1, +5.15 Units 
    Final 2013 Record: 218-229-5, +67.50 units 
    Final 2012 Record: 158-174-2, -76.20 Units 
    Final 2011 Record: 148-132-3, +123.55 Units 
    Final 2010 Record: 115-119-3, +11.25 Units 
    Final 2009 Record: 80-82-1, +23.75 Units 

    @MR219MMA
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    YTD Record:
    Overall: 198-187-9, +49.35 Units 
    UFC: 155-159-9, +12.55 Units 
    Bellator: 29-20, +26.55 Units 
    WSOF: 10-7,  +5.10 Units 
    Titan FC: 4-1, +5.15 Units 
    Final 2013 Record: 218-229-5, +67.50 units 
    Final 2012 Record: 158-174-2, -76.20 Units 
    Final 2011 Record: 148-132-3, +123.55 Units 
    Final 2010 Record: 115-119-3, +11.25 Units 
    Final 2009 Record: 80-82-1, +23.75 Units 

    @MR219MMA
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2014 - 5:48 PM ET #2

    Bellator 126 Plays:

    1.  Patricky Freire (+125) over Marcin Held. Risking 3 units to win 3.25 units. 

    More later.., 
    Reply
    Bellator 126 Plays:

    1.  Patricky Freire (+125) over Marcin Held. Risking 3 units to win 3.25 units. 

    More later.., 
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2014 - 6:05 PM ET #3

    Damn that's it Mister, what was that a appetizer???? Lmao
    Reply
    Damn that's it Mister, what was that a appetizer???? Lmao
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2014 - 6:09 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Damn that's it Mister, what was that a appetizer???? Lmao


    It's the only fight I have locked in on so far. I wanted to hammer that line before it drops. Wrong fighter favoured IMO.

    Still reviewing the 3 cards and will post more when I lock in on anything else. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Damn that's it Mister, what was that a appetizer???? Lmao


    It's the only fight I have locked in on so far. I wanted to hammer that line before it drops. Wrong fighter favoured IMO.

    Still reviewing the 3 cards and will post more when I lock in on anything else. 
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2014 - 6:46 PM ET #5

    3 cards is a lot of homework Mister, study up grasshopper!!!
    Reply
    3 cards is a lot of homework Mister, study up grasshopper!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2014 - 6:49 PM ET #6

    3 cards is a lot of homework Mister, study up grasshopper!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Damn that's it Mister, what was that a appetizer???? Lmao
    It's the only fight I have locked in on so far. I wanted to hammer that line before it drops. Wrong fighter favoured IMO.Still reviewing the 3 cards and will post more when I lock in on anything else.



    Wrong guy favored eh, I'm gonna follow and play it!!!
    Reply
    3 cards is a lot of homework Mister, study up grasshopper!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Damn that's it Mister, what was that a appetizer???? Lmao
    It's the only fight I have locked in on so far. I wanted to hammer that line before it drops. Wrong fighter favoured IMO.Still reviewing the 3 cards and will post more when I lock in on anything else.



    Wrong guy favored eh, I'm gonna follow and play it!!!
     
    JimGunn
    JimGunn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1394
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2014 - 7:21 PM ET #7

    That's potentially a close fight- Held certainly has a chance to get Freire down and submit him though. I bet Halsey at +100 over Shlemenko instead.
    Reply
    That's potentially a close fight- Held certainly has a chance to get Freire down and submit him though. I bet Halsey at +100 over Shlemenko instead.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2014 - 7:37 PM ET #8

    Come on Jim, my first bellator bet and your gonna ruin it, lol
    Reply
    Come on Jim, my first bellator bet and your gonna ruin it, lol
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2014 - 11:06 PM ET #9

    2.  Brandon Halsey (-125) over Alexander Shlemenko.  Risking 2.5 units to win 2 units. 

    3.  Parlay of Bubba Jenkins over Thiago Meller and Mike Richman over Ed West. Risking 1.5 units to win 1.25 units. 
    Reply
    2.  Brandon Halsey (-125) over Alexander Shlemenko.  Risking 2.5 units to win 2 units. 

    3.  Parlay of Bubba Jenkins over Thiago Meller and Mike Richman over Ed West. Risking 1.5 units to win 1.25 units. 
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2014 - 11:08 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    That's potentially a close fight- Held certainly has a chance to get Freire down and submit him though. I bet Halsey at +100 over Shlemenko instead.

    I should have grabbed Halsey earlier as well. I thought the line would move more in our favour, but it didn't. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    That's potentially a close fight- Held certainly has a chance to get Freire down and submit him though. I bet Halsey at +100 over Shlemenko instead.

    I should have grabbed Halsey earlier as well. I thought the line would move more in our favour, but it didn't. 
     
    buckShot22
    buckShot22
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 31
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2014 - 12:32 PM ET #11

    I also like Pitbull at +money. Thats the only one I got in so far for bellator. Schlemenko is always hard for me to bet against because he's so bulletproof. He can truly wear on his opponent.

    As for the UFC

    I like porier at +247, this line should be closer imo. MeGregor is good but overvalued here. Some of that surely has to do with his hype. This is his toughest test and Porier loves to bang. Dustin is also crafty with chokes which could come into play in later rounds where McGregor is unproven.

    I think Cerrone should be favored by more. But I haven't touched that fight yet. Eddie is kind of a wildcard here but I do believe the 155lb division in bellator was deep. Chandler could also be successful in the UFC. Those guys are world class. Cerrone has fought more frequently against very good opponents and ran through them. But Alvarez will utilize more movement than any of his recent opponents. This will be FOTN. May go small on Alvarez once the line shifts towards Cerrone on Fight Night.

    Im thinking Tim Kennedy pulls this one off. Kennedy is a busy guy that is a bear for anyone to fight. I believe Romero is very good. But I question his gas tank. And that will hurt him here. If he doesn't catch Kennedy early I feel the Kennedy can win a decision just by being more active, throwing more punches. May bet Kennedy, not sure.

    Cingano and Cruz are too expensive coming off layoffs. I believe they both win but Im not sure Im putting my $ on either until I see them in 1 fight after layoff.

    This Card is great. Best one all year. Will post more plays before fights start. Hopefully we can make some money this weekend.

    BUCK$HOT

    Reply

    I also like Pitbull at +money. Thats the only one I got in so far for bellator. Schlemenko is always hard for me to bet against because he's so bulletproof. He can truly wear on his opponent.

    As for the UFC

    I like porier at +247, this line should be closer imo. MeGregor is good but overvalued here. Some of that surely has to do with his hype. This is his toughest test and Porier loves to bang. Dustin is also crafty with chokes which could come into play in later rounds where McGregor is unproven.

    I think Cerrone should be favored by more. But I haven't touched that fight yet. Eddie is kind of a wildcard here but I do believe the 155lb division in bellator was deep. Chandler could also be successful in the UFC. Those guys are world class. Cerrone has fought more frequently against very good opponents and ran through them. But Alvarez will utilize more movement than any of his recent opponents. This will be FOTN. May go small on Alvarez once the line shifts towards Cerrone on Fight Night.

    Im thinking Tim Kennedy pulls this one off. Kennedy is a busy guy that is a bear for anyone to fight. I believe Romero is very good. But I question his gas tank. And that will hurt him here. If he doesn't catch Kennedy early I feel the Kennedy can win a decision just by being more active, throwing more punches. May bet Kennedy, not sure.

    Cingano and Cruz are too expensive coming off layoffs. I believe they both win but Im not sure Im putting my $ on either until I see them in 1 fight after layoff.

    This Card is great. Best one all year. Will post more plays before fights start. Hopefully we can make some money this weekend.

    BUCK$HOT

     
    TheIrishCarBomb
    TheIrishCarBomb
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 84
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2014 - 1:38 PM ET #12

     
    Reply
     
     
    gsprush
    gsprush
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 2282
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2014 - 1:40 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:

    Bellator 126 Plays:

    1.  Patricky Freire (+125) over Marcin Held. Risking 3 units to win 3.25 units. 

    More later.., 


    3.75*

    ---

    I like this play but I think Halsey is the best on the board for Bellator or UFC
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:

    Bellator 126 Plays:

    1.  Patricky Freire (+125) over Marcin Held. Risking 3 units to win 3.25 units. 

    More later.., 


    3.75*

    ---

    I like this play but I think Halsey is the best on the board for Bellator or UFC
     
    MpmAgency
    MpmAgency
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 328
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2014 - 4:17 PM ET #14

    Good luck MR219. I'm not a huge Bellator fan, why is everyone going against Shmelinko? I may ride it for fun.
    Reply
    Good luck MR219. I'm not a huge Bellator fan, why is everyone going against Shmelinko? I may ride it for fun.
     
    Qncyk1
    Qncyk1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 1239
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2014 - 5:11 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by MpmAgency:

    Good luck MR219. I'm not a huge Bellator fan, why is everyone going against Shmelinko? I may ride it for fun.

    more often than not 219 bets on the wrestler.

    for me it shlemenko or no play but i dont bet for fun


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MpmAgency:

    Good luck MR219. I'm not a huge Bellator fan, why is everyone going against Shmelinko? I may ride it for fun.

    more often than not 219 bets on the wrestler.

    for me it shlemenko or no play but i dont bet for fun


     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2014 - 9:06 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by MpmAgency:

    Good luck MR219. I'm not a huge Bellator fan, why is everyone going against Shmelinko? I may ride it for fun.

    Shlemenko has only fought 2 wrestlers in Bellator ( his last 2 fights). He got destroyed by Tito & lost the 1st round to Ward before coming back. Halsey is better than both Tito & Ward and I expect him to get an early sub. 

    Another thing to consider is when ever a champion goes into a fight as an underdog, they almost always lose the fight. I cannot remember the last time that the champion won in that scenario.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MpmAgency:

    Good luck MR219. I'm not a huge Bellator fan, why is everyone going against Shmelinko? I may ride it for fun.

    Shlemenko has only fought 2 wrestlers in Bellator ( his last 2 fights). He got destroyed by Tito & lost the 1st round to Ward before coming back. Halsey is better than both Tito & Ward and I expect him to get an early sub. 

    Another thing to consider is when ever a champion goes into a fight as an underdog, they almost always lose the fight. I cannot remember the last time that the champion won in that scenario.
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2014 - 9:08 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishCarBomb:

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishCarBomb:

     

     
    MpmAgency
    MpmAgency
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 328
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2014 - 9:10 PM ET #18

    Thanks man. I'm gonna put 100 on him.
    Reply
    Thanks man. I'm gonna put 100 on him.
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2014 - 9:14 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by gsprush:



    3.75*

    ---

    I like this play but I think Halsey is the best on the board for Bellator or UFC

    Yes, 3.75!!! 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by gsprush:



    3.75*

    ---

    I like this play but I think Halsey is the best on the board for Bellator or UFC

    Yes, 3.75!!! 
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2014 - 9:17 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by Qncyk1:


    more often than not 219 bets on the wrestler.

    for me it shlemenko or no play but i dont bet for fun



    I don't always bet on the wrestler.  Depends on the matchup, caliber if the wrestler, and the takedown defence of the opponent. 

    In this case, Halsey's wrestling is elite & Shlemenko takedown defence is below average...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Qncyk1:


    more often than not 219 bets on the wrestler.

    for me it shlemenko or no play but i dont bet for fun



    I don't always bet on the wrestler.  Depends on the matchup, caliber if the wrestler, and the takedown defence of the opponent. 

    In this case, Halsey's wrestling is elite & Shlemenko takedown defence is below average...
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2014 - 9:18 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by MpmAgency:

    Thanks man. I'm gonna put 100 on him.

    BOL to us both!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MpmAgency:

    Thanks man. I'm gonna put 100 on him.

    BOL to us both!!!
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2014 - 9:58 PM ET #22

    TITAN FC 30 Plays:

    1.  Parlay of Pedro Nobre, Richie Martinez & Gleristone Santos. Risking 1 unit to win 1.4 units. 
    Reply
    TITAN FC 30 Plays:

    1.  Parlay of Pedro Nobre, Richie Martinez & Gleristone Santos. Risking 1 unit to win 1.4 units. 
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2014 - 10:00 PM ET #23

    2.  Jason Brilz (+155) over Vinny Magalhaes. Risking 1 unit to win 1.55 units. 
    Reply
    2.  Jason Brilz (+155) over Vinny Magalhaes. Risking 1 unit to win 1.55 units. 
     
    MpmAgency
    MpmAgency
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 328
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2014 - 10:56 PM ET #24

    Wow!!!!! Thanks for the easy win buddy. He is impressive, want UFC to scoop him up. BOL tomorrow.
    Reply
    Wow!!!!! Thanks for the easy win buddy. He is impressive, want UFC to scoop him up. BOL tomorrow.
     
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2014 - 12:02 AM ET #25

    The Bellator plays went an uneventful 2-1 for +0.25 units. Here is the recap:

    1.  Patricky Freire ,

    2.  Brandon Halsey 

    3.  Parlay of Bubba Jenkins and Mike Richman 
    Reply
    The Bellator plays went an uneventful 2-1 for +0.25 units. Here is the recap:

    1.  Patricky Freire ,

    2.  Brandon Halsey 

    3.  Parlay of Bubba Jenkins and Mike Richman 
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts
    123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,287
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 637
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,469
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,711
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,257
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 126
    • Trump's legacy? 32,960
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,164
    • Trump lies so much. 22,910

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.