You know I was surprised that Dustin went down so easy vs Conor.I thought he would have put up a better fight...I don't want to suggest it was fixed,but what a terrible performance against Conor.Would love to hear your thoughts on my DC thread.
You know I was surprised that Dustin went down so easy vs Conor.I thought he would have put up a better fight...I don't want to suggest it was fixed,but what a terrible performance against Conor.Would love to hear your thoughts on my DC thread.
Better against Jose than Chad, IMO, but I think Conor loses to both of them right now. I'm not the first to suggest this, but I want to see him fight a wrestler with a good chin - Lentz, Bermudez, Elkins, Guida or even Frankie.
Bermudez or Frankie out of that group, the rest he beats with ease. Me personally i love The Goats chatter but Mendes or Aldo would murder him for different reasons!!!!!! Cub Swanson is a guy in the Frankie group as well.
Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:
Better against Jose than Chad, IMO, but I think Conor loses to both of them right now. I'm not the first to suggest this, but I want to see him fight a wrestler with a good chin - Lentz, Bermudez, Elkins, Guida or even Frankie.
Bermudez or Frankie out of that group, the rest he beats with ease. Me personally i love The Goats chatter but Mendes or Aldo would murder him for different reasons!!!!!! Cub Swanson is a guy in the Frankie group as well.