Costa by KO +175 $100 to pay $275
Basharat in RD 1 +275 $100 to pay $375
Pinas in RD 1 +200 $100 to pay $300
More to come…
BOL to all ![]()
@Deegan28
Nice hit on Green. Ill ride with you on the next fight and him getting a knock down. Lets go ![]()
@Deegan28
Nice hit on Green. Ill ride with you on the next fight and him getting a knock down. Lets go ![]()
Let’s Go!! Got the knockdown we needed!
5-2 +450
Going with Bautista in the next one. Banking on his wrestling.
Bautista ML +135
$100 to pay $235
Let’s Go!! Got the knockdown we needed!
5-2 +450
Going with Bautista in the next one. Banking on his wrestling.
Bautista ML +135
$100 to pay $235
I think he bounces back here after the war with legend JG. His chin is granite and Saint Denis is suspect at times. Should be a great fight!!
BOL ![]()
I think he bounces back here after the war with legend JG. His chin is granite and Saint Denis is suspect at times. Should be a great fight!!
BOL ![]()
Submission package is next level!! That was fast ![]()
7-2 +905
This next one is interesting for me. Connor should have ring rust but also has the left hand! If Connor doesn’t get it done early Halloway should walk away with it.That being said…..
The Mac +240
If he doesn’t starch him in the first this bet will be a donation to MGM.
BOL ![]()
Submission package is next level!! That was fast ![]()
7-2 +905
This next one is interesting for me. Connor should have ring rust but also has the left hand! If Connor doesn’t get it done early Halloway should walk away with it.That being said…..
The Mac +240
If he doesn’t starch him in the first this bet will be a donation to MGM.
BOL ![]()
I hope youre right. Going to be interesting to see how he comes out and what ends up happening.
I like both fighters. Hope its a good fight and Mac comes out with the W.
BOL
I hope youre right. Going to be interesting to see how he comes out and what ends up happening.
I like both fighters. Hope its a good fight and Mac comes out with the W.
BOL
