• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    200

    12 Next Last»
    sawman
    fsutomahawk
    mpoland149
    Cashinwong
    forty9ersfan80
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3080
    Posts: 34
    12 Next Last»
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jun. 6, 2016 - 12:32 PM ET #1

    Were you waiting for Lesnar vs Fedor, like me?

    Tough comeback fight for Lesnar. I think it will be a pretty quick Hunt KO. Lesnar bull rushes for a TD. If he doesn't get it, he is toast
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Were you waiting for Lesnar vs Fedor, like me?

    Tough comeback fight for Lesnar. I think it will be a pretty quick Hunt KO. Lesnar bull rushes for a TD. If he doesn't get it, he is toast
     
    fsutomahawk
    fsutomahawk
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 3600
    Posted: Jun. 8, 2016 - 4:20 PM ET #2

    I take betting seriously, but every one in a while I'll make a just for fun bet, and I think I'm going to take Lesnar. I was a fan of his since the WWF/WWE days, and thought it was pretty cool when he came in and won the UFC title. Do I think it has a great shot at winning? No, probably only 25%, so I'll probably only throw $50 bucks on it or something like that. What are your thoughts on the rest of the card?

    I don't know much about MMA, but I am liking Jones, and looking for someone to parlay him with.
    Reply
    I take betting seriously, but every one in a while I'll make a just for fun bet, and I think I'm going to take Lesnar. I was a fan of his since the WWF/WWE days, and thought it was pretty cool when he came in and won the UFC title. Do I think it has a great shot at winning? No, probably only 25%, so I'll probably only throw $50 bucks on it or something like that. What are your thoughts on the rest of the card?

    I don't know much about MMA, but I am liking Jones, and looking for someone to parlay him with.
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2016 - 5:26 PM ET #3

    I really like Edgar. I like Dillishaw, Miller. Perhaps Gastelum and Pena as dogs
    Reply
    I really like Edgar. I like Dillishaw, Miller. Perhaps Gastelum and Pena as dogs
     
    mpoland149
    mpoland149
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 18
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2016 - 2:20 AM ET #4

    Edgar, Dillashaw, Jones, and tate for my parlay. Also have Joanna who fights on the thursday
    Reply
    Edgar, Dillashaw, Jones, and tate for my parlay. Also have Joanna who fights on the thursday
     
    Cashinwong
    Cashinwong
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 1013
    Posted: Jun. 11, 2016 - 6:13 PM ET #5

    Edgar!  I like the over 2.5 rounds for the Mcdonald vs Thompson fight tonight
    Reply
    Edgar!  I like the over 2.5 rounds for the Mcdonald vs Thompson fight tonight
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jul. 5, 2016 - 2:31 PM ET #6

    Is Gray Maynard not ripe for fading or what?!
    Reply
    Is Gray Maynard not ripe for fading or what?!
     
    forty9ersfan80
    forty9ersfan80
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1650
    Posted: Jul. 6, 2016 - 9:41 AM ET #7

    aldo +100 and aldo edgar over 4.5

    jones -290

    miller -250

    tate -250

    gastelum +140

     

    Reply

    aldo +100 and aldo edgar over 4.5

    jones -290

    miller -250

    tate -250

    gastelum +140

     

     
    forty9ersfan80
    forty9ersfan80
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1650
    Posted: Jul. 6, 2016 - 9:43 AM ET #8

    dillashaw by decision -117

    northcutt -340

    Reply

    dillashaw by decision -117

    northcutt -340

     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jul. 6, 2016 - 11:03 AM ET #9

    I like all of those 49. I have liked Gastelum from the start but Hendricks seems to be the popular pick. If there has ever been a fight to wait until after the weighing for, its that one. Both guys have had so much weight cut issue in the past
    Reply
    I like all of those 49. I have liked Gastelum from the start but Hendricks seems to be the popular pick. If there has ever been a fight to wait until after the weighing for, its that one. Both guys have had so much weight cut issue in the past
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jul. 6, 2016 - 12:11 PM ET #10

    Fernando Bruno $20 @ +140
    Reply
    Fernando Bruno $20 @ +140
     
    forty9ersfan80
    forty9ersfan80
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1650
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2016 - 9:54 AM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    I like all of those 49. I have liked Gastelum from the start but Hendricks seems to be the popular pick. If there has ever been a fight to wait until after the weighing for, its that one. Both guys have had so much weight cut issue in the past

    yea you got that right both of them have always had trouble with weight but I wanted to lock in that value at +140 I thought the line should be more of a like -110 -120 which is the case as of now.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    I like all of those 49. I have liked Gastelum from the start but Hendricks seems to be the popular pick. If there has ever been a fight to wait until after the weighing for, its that one. Both guys have had so much weight cut issue in the past

    yea you got that right both of them have always had trouble with weight but I wanted to lock in that value at +140 I thought the line should be more of a like -110 -120 which is the case as of now.

     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2016 - 3:34 PM ET #12

    Dillishaw(400)/Miller(260) $50 wins $37
    Reply
    Dillishaw(400)/Miller(260) $50 wins $37
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2016 - 5:43 PM ET #13

    RDA/Alvarez over 3 rds -110
    Big Country -115
    Jouban -130
    Pyle -125
    Makdessi -145

    All to win $10

    Reply
    RDA/Alvarez over 3 rds -110
    Big Country -115
    Jouban -130
    Pyle -125
    Makdessi -145

    All to win $10

     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2016 - 12:04 AM ET #14

    I am loading up on DC. No idea what the line will be at. -300 DC?
    Reply
    I am loading up on DC. No idea what the line will be at. -300 DC?
     
    forty9ersfan80
    forty9ersfan80
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1650
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2016 - 9:21 AM ET #15

    dc is going to smash silva. You see a line yet? im guessing -400
    Reply
    dc is going to smash silva. You see a line yet? im guessing -400
     
    forty9ersfan80
    forty9ersfan80
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1650
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2016 - 9:22 AM ET #16

    just found it on 5 dimes dc is -485
    Reply
    just found it on 5 dimes dc is -485
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2016 - 10:52 AM ET #17

    ya, saw that. higher than I thought but probably accurate. DC has trained for a long lanky striker. Anderson's chin is suspect. I would have bet Hall to KO Silva. I think DC will do the same, or GnP after an easy TD
    Reply
    ya, saw that. higher than I thought but probably accurate. DC has trained for a long lanky striker. Anderson's chin is suspect. I would have bet Hall to KO Silva. I think DC will do the same, or GnP after an easy TD
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2016 - 10:58 AM ET #18

    line dropping already this morning though. I find that surprising. 
    Reply
    line dropping already this morning though. I find that surprising. 
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2016 - 11:01 AM ET #19

    Wow did Gastelum ever get bet hard the past couple days. Tough not to take Johny at a pick em
    Reply
    Wow did Gastelum ever get bet hard the past couple days. Tough not to take Johny at a pick em
     
    forty9ersfan80
    forty9ersfan80
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1650
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2016 - 11:10 AM ET #20

    cormier down to -410 ill bit at that price. good for a parlay
    Reply
    cormier down to -410 ill bit at that price. good for a parlay
     
    rzagza
    rzagza
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 10857
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2016 - 1:00 PM ET #21

    Cormier down to -360???  Holy hell, are people insane?  Silva on 2 days notice against the best wrestler in the company who has been punched by Rumble and heavyweights?  Silva wins this fight how?  He'll be on his back in a matter of seconds.

    I am POUNDING this.  Was expecting something closer to -900.  Cormier is literally THE WORST matchup for Silva in the entire UFC.  On 2 days notice it's nothing but a squash match.  Post-USADA 41-year old Silva isnt one punch KO'ing a guy who took Rumble's shots.
    Reply
    Cormier down to -360???  Holy hell, are people insane?  Silva on 2 days notice against the best wrestler in the company who has been punched by Rumble and heavyweights?  Silva wins this fight how?  He'll be on his back in a matter of seconds.

    I am POUNDING this.  Was expecting something closer to -900.  Cormier is literally THE WORST matchup for Silva in the entire UFC.  On 2 days notice it's nothing but a squash match.  Post-USADA 41-year old Silva isnt one punch KO'ing a guy who took Rumble's shots.
     
    rzagza
    rzagza
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 10857
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2016 - 1:02 PM ET #22

    Cormier, Cain, Dillashaw, Northcutt parlay.  Pays nearly 2-1.  I dont like doing favorite parlays but this one just feels right.


    Reply
    Cormier, Cain, Dillashaw, Northcutt parlay.  Pays nearly 2-1.  I dont like doing favorite parlays but this one just feels right.


     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2016 - 2:20 PM ET #23

    I am not sure about Northcutt's opponent. But I think UFC matchmakers are throwing him a bone to get back on track. 

    Good luck rza - I'll be on something close
    Reply
    I am not sure about Northcutt's opponent. But I think UFC matchmakers are throwing him a bone to get back on track. 

    Good luck rza - I'll be on something close
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2016 - 2:25 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    I like all of those 49. I have liked Gastelum from the start but Hendricks seems to be the popular pick. If there has ever been a fight to wait until after the weighing for, its that one. Both guys have had so much weight cut issue in the past

    And Hendricks misses weight! I haven't watched yet but he was close which makes me think he tried really hard and drained every drop out of his body

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    I like all of those 49. I have liked Gastelum from the start but Hendricks seems to be the popular pick. If there has ever been a fight to wait until after the weighing for, its that one. Both guys have had so much weight cut issue in the past

    And Hendricks misses weight! I haven't watched yet but he was close which makes me think he tried really hard and drained every drop out of his body

     
     
    forty9ersfan80
    forty9ersfan80
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1650
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2016 - 2:48 PM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:


    And Hendricks misses weight! I haven't watched yet but he was close which makes me think he tried really hard and drained every drop out of his body

    I just saw this!! makes me like gastelum even more at the +140 odds I was able to get hopefully he can get it done.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:


    And Hendricks misses weight! I haven't watched yet but he was close which makes me think he tried really hard and drained every drop out of his body

    I just saw this!! makes me like gastelum even more at the +140 odds I was able to get hopefully he can get it done.

    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,256
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 633
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,412
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,551
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 613
    • Trump's legacy? 32,957
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,101
    • PART DEUX 103

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.