lawler by destruction. his TDD has improved greatly and if this stays standing he's got more ways to win.
"by destruction" makes it sound like you don't know what you're talking about.Lawler is better in some areas standing, like power and perhaps high kicks. Rory will be faster, he has an amazing jab, and good low kicks.
Lawler has underrated TDD and wrestling than most seem to give him credit for.
I think the biggest advantage for Lawler is that he's been in 5 round battles, championship fights, He's been up he's been down in fights.
I think it will go the distance, or perhaps a late finish.
Quote Originally Posted by mabber:
lawler by destruction. his TDD has improved greatly and if this stays standing he's got more ways to win.
"by destruction" makes it sound like you don't know what you're talking about.Lawler is better in some areas standing, like power and perhaps high kicks. Rory will be faster, he has an amazing jab, and good low kicks.
Lawler has underrated TDD and wrestling than most seem to give him credit for.
I think the biggest advantage for Lawler is that he's been in 5 round battles, championship fights, He's been up he's been down in fights.
I think it will go the distance, or perhaps a late finish.
Ferrari, I'm a little confused. In one post you said you weren't worried about rory at all, then later included lawler as a live dog. Have I missed something or did u just maybe overemphasize your confidence in rory? PS.. No disrespect intended, just curious to hear more from you regarding this fight :)
Sorry Ellis I do still like Rory but as a gambler a dog has to it. Sorry if you read that wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by ellisfan:
Ferrari, I'm a little confused. In one post you said you weren't worried about rory at all, then later included lawler as a live dog. Have I missed something or did u just maybe overemphasize your confidence in rory? PS.. No disrespect intended, just curious to hear more from you regarding this fight :)
Sorry Ellis I do still like Rory but as a gambler a dog has to it. Sorry if you read that wrong.