• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    189

    12 Next Last»
    sawman
    Ferrari29
    ellisfan
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3216
    Posts: 40
    12 Next Last»
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2015 - 10:34 AM ET #1

    I'm surprised Gunnar is a dog vs Thatch
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I'm surprised Gunnar is a dog vs Thatch
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2015 - 10:17 AM ET #2

    Brown and Means might be fight of the Night on a great card. Means will have a nice reach adv but Instill like Brown here

    Thatch wins if the fight stays on the feet Gunni if it hits the mat. I think it hits the mat at some pt and Gunnar gets the finish


    Risk 
    CA$ 20.00
    To Win
    CA$ 28.00


    Risk 
    CA$ 50.00
    To Win
    CA$ 25.00

    Reply
    Brown and Means might be fight of the Night on a great card. Means will have a nice reach adv but Instill like Brown here

    Thatch wins if the fight stays on the feet Gunni if it hits the mat. I think it hits the mat at some pt and Gunnar gets the finish


    Risk 
    CA$ 20.00
    To Win
    CA$ 28.00


    Risk 
    CA$ 50.00
    To Win
    CA$ 25.00

     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 30, 2015 - 5:24 PM ET #3



    What scares me about Nelson is he was out struck 211-54 by Story. I agree if it hits the ground Nelson could have a field day.
    Reply


    What scares me about Nelson is he was out struck 211-54 by Story. I agree if it hits the ground Nelson could have a field day.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 30, 2015 - 5:26 PM ET #4

    I like the Dirty Bird here, kinda short line for a Top 5 fighter. I think Brown has peaked while Means has found his groove like Brown did two years ago.
    Reply
    I like the Dirty Bird here, kinda short line for a Top 5 fighter. I think Brown has peaked while Means has found his groove like Brown did two years ago.
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jun. 30, 2015 - 8:43 PM ET #5

    I like Means but He hasn't fought anyone like Briwn yet

    Gunnar has to get the fight to the mat. I think he can
    Reply
    I like Means but He hasn't fought anyone like Briwn yet

    Gunnar has to get the fight to the mat. I think he can
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jun. 30, 2015 - 8:56 PM ET #6

    McG has a lot to lose. I think Mendes will beat him. Then Mendes will fight Aldo. Unless they line McG up with a chump, He will have to fight Frankie. And I think Frankie beats him.
    Reply
    McG has a lot to lose. I think Mendes will beat him. Then Mendes will fight Aldo. Unless they line McG up with a chump, He will have to fight Frankie. And I think Frankie beats him.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 30, 2015 - 9:05 PM ET #7

    If I was Conor I'd bail. Great set up for Mendes!!!
    Reply
    If I was Conor I'd bail. Great set up for Mendes!!!
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jun. 30, 2015 - 9:22 PM ET #8

    McG has a lot to lose. I think Mendes will beat him. Then Mendes will fight Aldo. Unless they line McG up with a chump, He will have to fight Frankie. And I think Frankie beats him.
    Reply
    McG has a lot to lose. I think Mendes will beat him. Then Mendes will fight Aldo. Unless they line McG up with a chump, He will have to fight Frankie. And I think Frankie beats him.
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jun. 30, 2015 - 9:23 PM ET #9

    I really don't know enough about Thatch. But he still an MMA prospect. Gunnar is a little further along and has proven himself more
    Reply
    I really don't know enough about Thatch. But he still an MMA prospect. Gunnar is a little further along and has proven himself more
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jun. 30, 2015 - 9:24 PM ET #10

    Well that was weird
    Reply
    Well that was weird
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jul. 1, 2015 - 3:31 PM ET #11

    Any thoughts on what the Rory Lawler line will do?

    I have to think it will get more level. I like Rory, but I think it will be close and will be a decision
    Reply
    Any thoughts on what the Rory Lawler line will do?

    I have to think it will get more level. I like Rory, but I think it will be close and will be a decision
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 1, 2015 - 4:59 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    Any thoughts on what the Rory Lawler line will do?I have to think it will get more level. I like Rory, but I think it will be close and will be a decision

    I like Rory Sawman. I'm not worried about the line at all.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    Any thoughts on what the Rory Lawler line will do?I have to think it will get more level. I like Rory, but I think it will be close and will be a decision

    I like Rory Sawman. I'm not worried about the line at all.
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jul. 4, 2015 - 12:41 PM ET #13

    Thoughts on the Mendes McG line?

    I figure at some point some heavy Mendes $ has to come in. I'm thinking of jumping on the +130. It's been all McG getting bet so far
    Reply
    Thoughts on the Mendes McG line?

    I figure at some point some heavy Mendes $ has to come in. I'm thinking of jumping on the +130. It's been all McG getting bet so far
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2015 - 3:27 PM ET #14

    A few thoughts:

    Mendes/McG - I will give McG a lot of credit for getting people interested in his fights. I don't know whether to welcome the next big thing or can't wait to see someone rip his head off. I'm glad he has to fight a wrestler. Maybe he dismantles Mendes quickly like everyone else. But I don't think so. Mendes had no problem standing and exchanging with Aldo, who is just as diverse and dynamic. He did get tagged and hurt a couple times, but always weathered. And he has, if not a cardio/stamina advantage, the experience of going deep. Which Mendes has to do to win this fight. The dynamic that McG brings is the spiny leg kick stuff coming from all directions. I also noticed in rewetting some fights, he gets hit but not hurt. I think everyone knows, it all comes down to whether or not Mendes can secure any TDs. He couldn't hold Aldo down, although he is the cream of the crop. And while McG has been taken down regularly, he has not been kept down. I will likely bet Mendes, possibly just hoping he can shut McG's yapper for a while. But I would not be surprised at all if McG takes him out inside 2 like everyone else.

    Rory/Lawler - I have not been as quick as most to jump on Rory, and I still think that the lines gets more level at some point. Lawler has been in some great battles with Hendricks - hard for 5 full. And he (narrowly) beat Rory already. I think Rory wins a dec but he has his hands full.

    Means/Brown - FOTN. These two will go at it! Means will have a massive reach adv, but I think Brown is a little better with technique and will win a dec

    Gunnar/Thatch - Most seem to think Thatch is going to KO Gunnar rather quickly. It all comes down to the take down.

    Stephens/Bermudez - This is another fight where it seems everyone is easily on Bermudez. I'm surprised the line isn't closer - They're pretty similar fighters 

    Pendred/Howard - This is a stupid matchup. Howard is undersized. He's a fun fighter to watch. But they match him up with boring Pendred who's going to hold on to him for 3 rounds

    Garcia/Swick - under
    Reply
    A few thoughts:

    Mendes/McG - I will give McG a lot of credit for getting people interested in his fights. I don't know whether to welcome the next big thing or can't wait to see someone rip his head off. I'm glad he has to fight a wrestler. Maybe he dismantles Mendes quickly like everyone else. But I don't think so. Mendes had no problem standing and exchanging with Aldo, who is just as diverse and dynamic. He did get tagged and hurt a couple times, but always weathered. And he has, if not a cardio/stamina advantage, the experience of going deep. Which Mendes has to do to win this fight. The dynamic that McG brings is the spiny leg kick stuff coming from all directions. I also noticed in rewetting some fights, he gets hit but not hurt. I think everyone knows, it all comes down to whether or not Mendes can secure any TDs. He couldn't hold Aldo down, although he is the cream of the crop. And while McG has been taken down regularly, he has not been kept down. I will likely bet Mendes, possibly just hoping he can shut McG's yapper for a while. But I would not be surprised at all if McG takes him out inside 2 like everyone else.

    Rory/Lawler - I have not been as quick as most to jump on Rory, and I still think that the lines gets more level at some point. Lawler has been in some great battles with Hendricks - hard for 5 full. And he (narrowly) beat Rory already. I think Rory wins a dec but he has his hands full.

    Means/Brown - FOTN. These two will go at it! Means will have a massive reach adv, but I think Brown is a little better with technique and will win a dec

    Gunnar/Thatch - Most seem to think Thatch is going to KO Gunnar rather quickly. It all comes down to the take down.

    Stephens/Bermudez - This is another fight where it seems everyone is easily on Bermudez. I'm surprised the line isn't closer - They're pretty similar fighters 

    Pendred/Howard - This is a stupid matchup. Howard is undersized. He's a fun fighter to watch. But they match him up with boring Pendred who's going to hold on to him for 3 rounds

    Garcia/Swick - under
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2015 - 4:49 PM ET #15

    Mendes, Lawler, Nelson are three live dogs, but only one of them will win. I'm hoping if any its Nelson because Thatch is the smaller play.
    Reply
    Mendes, Lawler, Nelson are three live dogs, but only one of them will win. I'm hoping if any its Nelson because Thatch is the smaller play.
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2015 - 7:40 PM ET #16

    Confidence level low!
    Chad "Money" Mendes +140
    Risk CA$ 20.00
    To WinCA$ 28.00
    Reply
    Confidence level low!
    Chad "Money" Mendes +140
    Risk CA$ 20.00
    To WinCA$ 28.00
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2015 - 8:34 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    Confidence level low!Chad "Money" Mendes +140Risk CA$ 20.00To WinCA$ 28.00

    Why's that Sawman??? You had a nice write up about it.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    Confidence level low!Chad "Money" Mendes +140Risk CA$ 20.00To WinCA$ 28.00

    Why's that Sawman??? You had a nice write up about it.
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2015 - 11:59 PM ET #18

    I really like Gunnar and will likely double my bet. Gunnar absorbed a lot of damage vs Story and was game until the finish. Thatch will not have the TDD that Story has.
    Reply
    I really like Gunnar and will likely double my bet. Gunnar absorbed a lot of damage vs Story and was game until the finish. Thatch will not have the TDD that Story has.
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 12:02 AM ET #19

    Plus training with McGregor. Pretty good style to get you ready for Thatch
    Reply
    Plus training with McGregor. Pretty good style to get you ready for Thatch
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 12:33 AM ET #20

    I gotcha Sawman. Good luck this weekend!!!!!
    Reply
    I gotcha Sawman. Good luck this weekend!!!!!
     
    ellisfan
    ellisfan
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 101
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 4:03 PM ET #21

    Ferrari, I'm a little confused. In one post you said you weren't worried about rory at all, then later included lawler as a live dog. Have I missed something or did u just maybe overemphasize your confidence in rory? PS.. No disrespect intended, just curious to hear more from you regarding this fight :)
    Reply
    Ferrari, I'm a little confused. In one post you said you weren't worried about rory at all, then later included lawler as a live dog. Have I missed something or did u just maybe overemphasize your confidence in rory? PS.. No disrespect intended, just curious to hear more from you regarding this fight :)
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 7:40 PM ET #22

    Stephens looked a little frail I thought. Tough cut to 149 pds?
    Reply
    Stephens looked a little frail I thought. Tough cut to 149 pds?
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2015 - 10:29 AM ET #23

    Risk 
    CA$ 10.00
    To Win
    CA$ 13.00

    Risk 
    CA$ 17.50
    To Win
    CA$ 10.00

    Risk 
    CA$ 17.50
    To Win
    CA$ 10.00
    Reply
    Risk 
    CA$ 10.00
    To Win
    CA$ 13.00

    Risk 
    CA$ 17.50
    To Win
    CA$ 10.00

    Risk 
    CA$ 17.50
    To Win
    CA$ 10.00
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2015 - 10:35 AM ET #24

    adding a little more on these guys

    Risk 
    CA$ 13.33
    To Win
    CA$ 20.00

    Risk 
    CA$ 12.90
    To Win
    CA$ 20.00
    Reply
    adding a little more on these guys

    Risk 
    CA$ 13.33
    To Win
    CA$ 20.00

    Risk 
    CA$ 12.90
    To Win
    CA$ 20.00
     
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2015 - 10:36 AM ET #25

    I'm still undecided on Lawler/Red King
    Reply
    I'm still undecided on Lawler/Red King
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,270
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,443
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,616
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 115
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,115
    • Trump lies so much. 22,898

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.