On January 7th there is a private sale unlock for Solana. Early investors are given a good price but their tokens are locked up for x amount of days. When the private sale tokens are unlocked usually some early investors will sell and take their profit.
I’m going to be looking for a dump around then and I’ll be looking to buy a bag.
Solana (SOL)
On January 7th there is a private sale unlock for Solana. Early investors are given a good price but their tokens are locked up for x amount of days. When the private sale tokens are unlocked usually some early investors will sell and take their profit.
I’m going to be looking for a dump around then and I’ll be looking to buy a bag.
Hang Yin — Former Senior Software Engineer at Google, leading projects of Mandarin speech recognition, voice search, and Gmail intelligent semantic assistant, with profound experience in artificial intelligence.
Marvin Tong — Former Senior Product Manager at Tencent & Didi. Led the million-users-level trading strategy design with profound experience in strategy design, data-driven decision and business model design.
https://phala.network
Gavin Wood recently tweeted about something they accomplished and that made me look into their project. Great team — It hasn’t pumped yet —Small market cap so big risk, big reward. I think it will do well in 2021. I just bought a bag at $0.094.
Phala Network (PHR)
Polkadot Ecosystem
Market Cap: $13,000,000
Founders:
Hang Yin — Former Senior Software Engineer at Google, leading projects of Mandarin speech recognition, voice search, and Gmail intelligent semantic assistant, with profound experience in artificial intelligence.
Marvin Tong — Former Senior Product Manager at Tencent & Didi. Led the million-users-level trading strategy design with profound experience in strategy design, data-driven decision and business model design.
https://phala.network
Gavin Wood recently tweeted about something they accomplished and that made me look into their project. Great team — It hasn’t pumped yet —Small market cap so big risk, big reward. I think it will do well in 2021. I just bought a bag at $0.094.
The big reason institutions would naturally move into ETH after Bitcoin is regulatory clarity.
Ethereum is the only other cryptocurrency an SEC official clarified as a non security.
The reason why the regulatory clarity around Ethereum becomes more appealing is because of the XRP lawsuit by the SEC.
Institutions wouldn't want anything to do with anything that could be a security and it appears that the SEC is become more active lately in this space.
The big reason institutions would naturally move into ETH after Bitcoin is regulatory clarity.
Ethereum is the only other cryptocurrency an SEC official clarified as a non security.
The reason why the regulatory clarity around Ethereum becomes more appealing is because of the XRP lawsuit by the SEC.
Institutions wouldn't want anything to do with anything that could be a security and it appears that the SEC is become more active lately in this space.
Polkadot is my biggest position. I think it will be $100 before the end of 2021. And I think projects built on Polkadot will go to the moon (20x, 50x, 100x) the same way that projects built on ETH went to the moon in 2017.
Polkadot is my biggest position. I think it will be $100 before the end of 2021. And I think projects built on Polkadot will go to the moon (20x, 50x, 100x) the same way that projects built on ETH went to the moon in 2017.
I honestly don’t know much about Chainlink. I feel like I missed that boat and I don’t spend much time looking into it. People a lot smarter than me like it. I feel like their market cap is already high for what they’re offering. Their market cap is around $5 billion. A 10x would put them at $50 billion. I feel like that kind of market cap should only be for projects like ETH, DOT, maybe ADA — projects that have a groundbreaking platform with a ton of strong projects being built on it. I don’t really see that with link but I could be wrong.
I honestly don’t know much about Chainlink. I feel like I missed that boat and I don’t spend much time looking into it. People a lot smarter than me like it. I feel like their market cap is already high for what they’re offering. Their market cap is around $5 billion. A 10x would put them at $50 billion. I feel like that kind of market cap should only be for projects like ETH, DOT, maybe ADA — projects that have a groundbreaking platform with a ton of strong projects being built on it. I don’t really see that with link but I could be wrong.
Polkadot already has massive infrastructure in place. We can now see their plan. Projects will be rolled out on Polkastarter (POLS) and then be listed on Uniswap and from there they’ll go to exchanges based on the interest from the exchanges. They’ll be rolling out project after project after project in 2021.
Binance sees the value. They recently gave out $10 million to projects being built on Polkadot.
Terra-Luna (LUNA) is my 2nd biggest position. They are built on top of Cosmos (ATOM). Their dApp Chai already has over 2 million active users and over $1 billion tx volume per annum. They also have Mirror Protocol, Zengo, and Anchor built on Luna.
Take a look at their website. Pretty impressive team and project. I think their coin was released at $0.80 in their ICO. It’s currently $0.68.
https://terra.money/#1
Polkadot already has massive infrastructure in place. We can now see their plan. Projects will be rolled out on Polkastarter (POLS) and then be listed on Uniswap and from there they’ll go to exchanges based on the interest from the exchanges. They’ll be rolling out project after project after project in 2021.
Binance sees the value. They recently gave out $10 million to projects being built on Polkadot.
Terra-Luna (LUNA) is my 2nd biggest position. They are built on top of Cosmos (ATOM). Their dApp Chai already has over 2 million active users and over $1 billion tx volume per annum. They also have Mirror Protocol, Zengo, and Anchor built on Luna.
Take a look at their website. Pretty impressive team and project. I think their coin was released at $0.80 in their ICO. It’s currently $0.68.
Are you suggesting to sell some Bitcoin/ethereum and take some profit? But I can take the big drop. It’s money I don’t need I’m hoping for the 100k/3k marks.
Are you suggesting to sell some Bitcoin/ethereum and take some profit? But I can take the big drop. It’s money I don’t need I’m hoping for the 100k/3k marks.
Anyone want to do the math on Michael Saylor’s “stupid” decision to buy bitcoin?
See this is why I dont interact with you...thats a classless comment.
The decision was moronic, I dont care if bitcoin goes to 100k, the decision was wrong for his BUSINESS especially the way he did it. MSTR is a functioning operating business with an existing purpose generating revenues. This is not some SPAC shell for bitcoin adventures, it is a business that has decades of history and business activity. It is zero about the price of bitcoin it is his function as CEO and business leader.
Your bias to your holdings shows in how you are defensive to my comments. I am not insulting your positions, I am questioning his decisions as a paid executive to an existing functioning business. It was the wrong decision and has no business impact to the company. If he wants to start a VC FUND with the sole purpose of crypto, fine go and do it...your purpose as a CEO is not to make short term trading profits if your company has a defined specific business which has objectives goals and prospects. He better hope it keeps going up because if it falls he will lose his job and very quickly.
Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:
Anyone want to do the math on Michael Saylor’s “stupid” decision to buy bitcoin?
See this is why I dont interact with you...thats a classless comment.
The decision was moronic, I dont care if bitcoin goes to 100k, the decision was wrong for his BUSINESS especially the way he did it. MSTR is a functioning operating business with an existing purpose generating revenues. This is not some SPAC shell for bitcoin adventures, it is a business that has decades of history and business activity. It is zero about the price of bitcoin it is his function as CEO and business leader.
Your bias to your holdings shows in how you are defensive to my comments. I am not insulting your positions, I am questioning his decisions as a paid executive to an existing functioning business. It was the wrong decision and has no business impact to the company. If he wants to start a VC FUND with the sole purpose of crypto, fine go and do it...your purpose as a CEO is not to make short term trading profits if your company has a defined specific business which has objectives goals and prospects. He better hope it keeps going up because if it falls he will lose his job and very quickly.