• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    Crypto thread

    «First Previous 454647 ... 146147148 Next Last»
    LeatherPants
    wallstreetcappers
    Rush51
    syke1911
    I_Need_A_Detox
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 29143
    Posts: 3681
    «First Previous 454647 ... 146147148 Next Last»
     
    LeatherPants
    LeatherPants
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2018
    Posts: 1204
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2020 - 12:54 PM ET #1101

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

    You guys aren’t rooting for bitcoin hard enough
    an_woo

    Leather
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

    You guys aren’t rooting for bitcoin hard enough
    an_woo

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2020 - 1:20 PM ET #1102

    Nice green candlestick on a 5 min chart but it has retraced almost 200 bucks already. That was a big market buy order, someone isnt very smart and overpaid on that spike.

    Reply

    Nice green candlestick on a 5 min chart but it has retraced almost 200 bucks already. That was a big market buy order, someone isnt very smart and overpaid on that spike.

     
    Rush51
    Rush51
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 8841
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2020 - 3:12 PM ET #1103

    I've got no skin in the game but I'll play along ! an_boggienight

    Reply

    I've got no skin in the game but I'll play along ! an_boggienight

     
    syke1911
    syke1911
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 34
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2020 - 1:50 AM ET #1104

    Quote Originally Posted by Rush51:

    I've got no skin in the game but I'll play along !

    Why not get some skin in the game?

    Degens.com - No KYC Blockchain Sports Betting Exchange
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Rush51:

    I've got no skin in the game but I'll play along !

    Why not get some skin in the game?

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2020 - 11:30 AM ET #1105

    So what is this five failures over 7k in the last week or so? Ive not been wanting to trade it but geez seeing these 500 buck flip opps kind of ticks me off, I could almost have doubled my position just swing trading it.

    Reply

    So what is this five failures over 7k in the last week or so? Ive not been wanting to trade it but geez seeing these 500 buck flip opps kind of ticks me off, I could almost have doubled my position just swing trading it.

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2020 - 11:33 AM ET #1106

    You’d have to send it to an exchange, it’s too expensive to do that using coinbase 

    Reply

    You’d have to send it to an exchange, it’s too expensive to do that using coinbase 

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2020 - 11:35 AM ET #1107

    Binance or KuCoin — both have leverage. Both places you need to take verification picture in your underwear holding your passport. 

    Reply

    Binance or KuCoin — both have leverage. Both places you need to take verification picture in your underwear holding your passport. 

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2020 - 12:05 PM ET #1108

    Wall, I want to short Home Depot 

    What’s the best platform for this? 

    E-Trade? 

    Say I deposit $4k for this one play. 

    What’s the best way to go about this? 

    I want to be in the trade for 6 months. I don’t want to get stopped out or liquidated if it has a  little pump. 

    Explain to me like I’m 5 please. 

    Reply

    Wall, I want to short Home Depot 

    What’s the best platform for this? 

    E-Trade? 

    Say I deposit $4k for this one play. 

    What’s the best way to go about this? 

    I want to be in the trade for 6 months. I don’t want to get stopped out or liquidated if it has a  little pump. 

    Explain to me like I’m 5 please. 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2020 - 12:31 PM ET #1109

    You need to have a margin account at whatever firm and have enough liquidity to short and then extra when it moves against you.

    So there are requirements for short selling that firms have, you need X ammt of cash in the acct, it has to be a margin account so you will need approval to have a margin acct and then calculate the margin requirement and how many shares you want to short. Most big firms will have shares to short in a name like HD so it would not be difficult.

    Keep in mind if the trade goes against you they can sell you out any time if you are below the margin requirement level AND getting funds wired in and settled is a slow process now. 

    If you dont want to be stopped out then you would want to short fewer shares than the cash you bring in...that way you have room for the trade to go against you and not get called out. So 4k in cash would mean like 25 shares or so.

    Reply

    You need to have a margin account at whatever firm and have enough liquidity to short and then extra when it moves against you.

    So there are requirements for short selling that firms have, you need X ammt of cash in the acct, it has to be a margin account so you will need approval to have a margin acct and then calculate the margin requirement and how many shares you want to short. Most big firms will have shares to short in a name like HD so it would not be difficult.

    Keep in mind if the trade goes against you they can sell you out any time if you are below the margin requirement level AND getting funds wired in and settled is a slow process now. 

    If you dont want to be stopped out then you would want to short fewer shares than the cash you bring in...that way you have room for the trade to go against you and not get called out. So 4k in cash would mean like 25 shares or so.

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2020 - 12:49 PM ET #1110

    Got it, thanks 

    Reply

    Got it, thanks 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2020 - 12:49 PM ET #1111

    I looked and trading via pro has a .5 percent fee on both sides (buyer or seller) which is outrageous...I am not looking for leverage rather cheapest and most effective trading options.

    Having a 1% vig is steep for in and out trade...so much for cost effective alternative. The fact that efficiency and cost is not central and simple is a huge barrier to wide acceptance. I could understand if leverage were involved but if someone uses full cash it should be fast and cheap to transact and not have to open 10 accts and move things here and there and everywhere with delays and risks. Until this becomes fast and smooth and cheap I dont see how crypto can be more than a boutique endeavor.

    Reply

    I looked and trading via pro has a .5 percent fee on both sides (buyer or seller) which is outrageous...I am not looking for leverage rather cheapest and most effective trading options.

    Having a 1% vig is steep for in and out trade...so much for cost effective alternative. The fact that efficiency and cost is not central and simple is a huge barrier to wide acceptance. I could understand if leverage were involved but if someone uses full cash it should be fast and cheap to transact and not have to open 10 accts and move things here and there and everywhere with delays and risks. Until this becomes fast and smooth and cheap I dont see how crypto can be more than a boutique endeavor.

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2020 - 1:00 PM ET #1112

    I think you can swap crypto’s for free on Coinbase... Like BTC to ETH but to hop into a stable coin is ridiculous. 

    USDT on KuCoin or Binance is what you want. 

    Reply

    I think you can swap crypto’s for free on Coinbase... Like BTC to ETH but to hop into a stable coin is ridiculous. 

    USDT on KuCoin or Binance is what you want. 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2020 - 1:14 PM ET #1113

    I dont want a 1 buck tether...rather the execution/liquidity. speed, simplicity and low or zero fees. 

    When I purchased all those energy stocks the other day I paid ZERO commish...yeah those jokers are selling order flow but there is enough liquidity and market depth that I dont feel like I am getting jobbed. If I were to have done the same trades in crypto I would have paid close to 1k in fees, maybe higher.

    The fact that there is not a transparent, simple universal platform means that crypto cannot be widely offered or accepted and NO WAY to the little guy...way too many hoops and dangerous potential issues to be safe for the average guy.

    Reply

    I dont want a 1 buck tether...rather the execution/liquidity. speed, simplicity and low or zero fees. 

    When I purchased all those energy stocks the other day I paid ZERO commish...yeah those jokers are selling order flow but there is enough liquidity and market depth that I dont feel like I am getting jobbed. If I were to have done the same trades in crypto I would have paid close to 1k in fees, maybe higher.

    The fact that there is not a transparent, simple universal platform means that crypto cannot be widely offered or accepted and NO WAY to the little guy...way too many hoops and dangerous potential issues to be safe for the average guy.

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2020 - 1:27 PM ET #1114

    Binance and KuCoin have what you want. 

    They have liquidity, simplicity, and low fees.

    The only thing that’s a little confusing is all of the pairs/wallets but you’ll figure it out.  

    You’ll like their trading platforms 10x better than coinbase. 

     

    Reply

    Binance and KuCoin have what you want. 

    They have liquidity, simplicity, and low fees.

    The only thing that’s a little confusing is all of the pairs/wallets but you’ll figure it out.  

    You’ll like their trading platforms 10x better than coinbase. 

     

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2020 - 1:34 PM ET #1115

    Just send a little bit (.001 BTC) until you’re comfortable with sending it all over. 

    I remember being really confused in the beginning. 

    Reply

    Just send a little bit (.001 BTC) until you’re comfortable with sending it all over. 

    I remember being really confused in the beginning. 

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2020 - 1:42 PM ET #1116

    The liquidity on the USDT/BTC pairing is massive on these exchanges. 

    You can place buy and sell orders... stop-limit, stop-loss and everything else you want including leverage. 

    Good charts. 

    I don’t really understand why you wouldn’t go there besides holding passport in underwear selfie again. 

    Reply

    The liquidity on the USDT/BTC pairing is massive on these exchanges. 

    You can place buy and sell orders... stop-limit, stop-loss and everything else you want including leverage. 

    Good charts. 

    I don’t really understand why you wouldn’t go there besides holding passport in underwear selfie again. 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2020 - 2:21 PM ET #1117

    Yeah that is why...I dont want 5 outs. I want one and I went through the bank verify and pic and ten hoops already. If I had known the fee structure was so poor I might have gone with one of the other two.

    Coinbase pro has all the sell/buy options like Ameritrade for stocks and good charts and level 2 order info all that...but paying .5 percent for a trade is outrageous.

    Reply

    Yeah that is why...I dont want 5 outs. I want one and I went through the bank verify and pic and ten hoops already. If I had known the fee structure was so poor I might have gone with one of the other two.

    Coinbase pro has all the sell/buy options like Ameritrade for stocks and good charts and level 2 order info all that...but paying .5 percent for a trade is outrageous.

     
    LeatherPants
    LeatherPants
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2018
    Posts: 1204
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2020 - 4:51 PM ET #1118

    Yeah Coinbase is like fan service. Biggest name easiest to sign up but you will pay the price. 

    I prefer binance 

    Leather
    Reply

    Yeah Coinbase is like fan service. Biggest name easiest to sign up but you will pay the price. 

    I prefer binance 

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2020 - 7:59 PM ET #1119

    Berkshire Hathaway sells huge block of Delta, Southwest Airlines 

    Reply

    Berkshire Hathaway sells huge block of Delta, Southwest Airlines 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2020 - 8:38 PM ET #1120

    Yeah ole Unkie Warren got a beat down and sold at a big loss...how amusing.

    I saw the transfer fee for Coinbase is 1.5% on top of the buy and the sell fee. So how is this efficient and better for the individual again? You dont get out of there for almost 3% total transaction fee...talk about a major scam that means I am out 150 plus just for a simple one coin trade???

    Absurd...seriously.

    Reply

    Yeah ole Unkie Warren got a beat down and sold at a big loss...how amusing.

    I saw the transfer fee for Coinbase is 1.5% on top of the buy and the sell fee. So how is this efficient and better for the individual again? You dont get out of there for almost 3% total transaction fee...talk about a major scam that means I am out 150 plus just for a simple one coin trade???

    Absurd...seriously.

     
    gambleholic63
    gambleholic63
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 4412
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2020 - 9:28 PM ET #1121

    I'm far from an expert, but why wouldn't Robinhood be an option if you are looking for low fees? Since you are only buying the "price" and not transacting any actual BTC, why not just pay their small bid/ask spread and be done with it? I haven't run the numbers because I only bought 1% of a bitcoin, but it has to be a way better deal if your objective is to trade it and not be a prisoner to the 3% fees. 

    Gamble for entertainment, invest for wealth!
    Reply

    I'm far from an expert, but why wouldn't Robinhood be an option if you are looking for low fees? Since you are only buying the "price" and not transacting any actual BTC, why not just pay their small bid/ask spread and be done with it? I haven't run the numbers because I only bought 1% of a bitcoin, but it has to be a way better deal if your objective is to trade it and not be a prisoner to the 3% fees. 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2020 - 9:55 PM ET #1122

    I think I can on Ameritrade by purchasing the futures if I got around to having approval I suppose. I think Ameritrade and Think or Swim are the same company?

    Reply

    I think I can on Ameritrade by purchasing the futures if I got around to having approval I suppose. I think Ameritrade and Think or Swim are the same company?

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2020 - 11:29 PM ET #1123

    About 3,000,000 Americans die every year. 

    How many Americans will die in 2020? 

    I’m guessing about 3,000,000. 

    Thoughts? 

    Reply

    About 3,000,000 Americans die every year. 

    How many Americans will die in 2020? 

    I’m guessing about 3,000,000. 

    Thoughts? 

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2020 - 8:13 AM ET #1124

    Pneumonia deaths are plummeting in the United States. 

    Why? 

    Because they’re being reclassified as COVID-19 deaths. 

    Reply

    Pneumonia deaths are plummeting in the United States. 

    Why? 

    Because they’re being reclassified as COVID-19 deaths. 

     
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2020 - 12:39 PM ET #1125

    YouTube: 

    Charlie Rose: Sir James Goldsmith interview - 15.11.94 

    It helps explain where we are today. 

    Reply

    YouTube: 

    Charlie Rose: Sir James Goldsmith interview - 15.11.94 

    It helps explain where we are today. 

    All Forums | Investments
    «First Previous 454647 ... 146147148 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,731
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,218
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 638
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,464
    • PART DEUX 256
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,545
    • You asked for more winners- here you go 1,536
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,855
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,712

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.