We need to hold here. We either bounce back after futures expire today, otherwise we may see a significant downtrend. As low as 35k @I_Need_A_Detox What are you seeing?
im seeing my account tanking lol. But I don’t need the money so I’m letting it ride.
Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEye4747:
We need to hold here. We either bounce back after futures expire today, otherwise we may see a significant downtrend. As low as 35k @I_Need_A_Detox What are you seeing?
im seeing my account tanking lol. But I don’t need the money so I’m letting it ride.
I think the bottom is in A shakeout needs to make you honestly question holding crypto Fear and greed index have dropped from 94 to 55
How do you figure? I think it would be completely normal based on the history of its movement. It can’t just be going up and up without a sizeable correction IMO. Whales make bank off of shorts and then are able to buy back lower while also spooking others into selling.
Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:
I think the bottom is in A shakeout needs to make you honestly question holding crypto Fear and greed index have dropped from 94 to 55
How do you figure? I think it would be completely normal based on the history of its movement. It can’t just be going up and up without a sizeable correction IMO. Whales make bank off of shorts and then are able to buy back lower while also spooking others into selling.
There has been some insane selling the last couple of days so in that regard it’s held up extremely well. Don’t forget this draw down occurred while Saylor purchased 1 billion. Can you imagine what It would be at if he didn’t make any purchases this week? I wish we could see who these sellers are. Wouldnt surprise me if it’s China or some $hit.
There has been some insane selling the last couple of days so in that regard it’s held up extremely well. Don’t forget this draw down occurred while Saylor purchased 1 billion. Can you imagine what It would be at if he didn’t make any purchases this week? I wish we could see who these sellers are. Wouldnt surprise me if it’s China or some $hit.
I bought more half hr ago. It is acting very strange and there is still significant selling by some whales, this time not as blatant because they were drawing too much attention to themselves before. I’m not too concerned. This is healthy. Hopefully it stays within the 40k mark. Anything under 35k I may start to get worried. BTC is still up over 26% for the month (as I write this.)
I bought more half hr ago. It is acting very strange and there is still significant selling by some whales, this time not as blatant because they were drawing too much attention to themselves before. I’m not too concerned. This is healthy. Hopefully it stays within the 40k mark. Anything under 35k I may start to get worried. BTC is still up over 26% for the month (as I write this.)