Norwegian billionaire Kjell Inge Rokke has purchased $60 million in bitcoin.
“The direction is clear: finance will be disrupted as surely as fossil fuels will be. The question is not if, but when.”
Norwegian billionaire Kjell Inge Rokke has purchased $60 million in bitcoin.
“The direction is clear: finance will be disrupted as surely as fossil fuels will be. The question is not if, but when.”
Norwegian billionaire Kjell Inge Rokke has purchased $60 million in bitcoin.
“The direction is clear: finance will be disrupted as surely as fossil fuels will be. The question is not if, but when.”
We should see some significant gains coming but who knows. I thought last week was going to be a good week and was pretty much a dud. Two things in favor. F2pool stopped unloading 2 days ago and stimulus coming.
We should see some significant gains coming but who knows. I thought last week was going to be a good week and was pretty much a dud. Two things in favor. F2pool stopped unloading 2 days ago and stimulus coming.
$22
![]()
$22
![]()
I would say those $19k purchases are working out just fine.
How would you say they’re working out?
![]()
I would say those $19k purchases are working out just fine.
How would you say they’re working out?
![]()
DOT $34
ADA $1.10
ATOM $18.80
OCEAN $1.40
LUNA $9
UTK $0.40
AVAX $25
COTI $0.34
TOMO $2.45
POLS $4
![]()
DOT $34
ADA $1.10
ATOM $18.80
OCEAN $1.40
LUNA $9
UTK $0.40
AVAX $25
COTI $0.34
TOMO $2.45
POLS $4
![]()
Atom is still undervalued. I think being patient here will be rewarded.
Atom is due for a pump that has the crypto world talking about it. Similar to the pump ADA just had.
![]()
Atom is still undervalued. I think being patient here will be rewarded.
Atom is due for a pump that has the crypto world talking about it. Similar to the pump ADA just had.
![]()
If you held ATOM is a wallet off of the exchange they did a snapshot a while ago and will be doing an Osmosis airdrop at some point.
You can check here using your wallets address.
https://airdrop.osmosis.zone/
If you held ATOM is a wallet off of the exchange they did a snapshot a while ago and will be doing an Osmosis airdrop at some point.
You can check here using your wallets address.
https://airdrop.osmosis.zone/
Get ready.
@gavofyork just said on Riot that that they are entering the final stages of testing on the Rococo testnet.
Once the code is deployed onto $KSM @kusamanetwork the parachain auctions can begin.
Curious to see what happens to the prices of DOT and KSM during the auctions. Also the projects that win the auctions.
DOT $34
KSM $235
Get ready.
@gavofyork just said on Riot that that they are entering the final stages of testing on the Rococo testnet.
Once the code is deployed onto $KSM @kusamanetwork the parachain auctions can begin.
Curious to see what happens to the prices of DOT and KSM during the auctions. Also the projects that win the auctions.
DOT $34
KSM $235
$27.50
![]()
$27.50
![]()
Funny looking back at these people dunking on me when bitcoin was dumping.
I went all in ... sold 401k, 2 investment properties, stocks ... when bitcoin was $6,000 - $8,000. Then it dumped to $3500 and I lost over half of my net worth overnight.
But I held.
S&P 2,762 to 3,875 +71%
BTC 8,500 to 55,000 +647%
![]()
Funny looking back at these people dunking on me when bitcoin was dumping.
I went all in ... sold 401k, 2 investment properties, stocks ... when bitcoin was $6,000 - $8,000. Then it dumped to $3500 and I lost over half of my net worth overnight.
But I held.
S&P 2,762 to 3,875 +71%
BTC 8,500 to 55,000 +647%
![]()
Its a bullish pennant on ATOM. It’s about to go to $42 over the next 2 weeks.
It does this and I cash out a large chunk.
Have a look for yourselves on the ATOM/USD daily chart.
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=COINBASE%3ABTCUSD
![]()
Its a bullish pennant on ATOM. It’s about to go to $42 over the next 2 weeks.
It does this and I cash out a large chunk.
Have a look for yourselves on the ATOM/USD daily chart.
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=COINBASE%3ABTCUSD
![]()
Michael Saylor:
“MicroStrategy has purchased an additional ~262 bitcoins for ~$15.0 million in cash at an average price of ~$57,146 per #bitcoin. As of 3/12/2021, we #hodl ~91,326 bitcoins acquired for ~$2.211 billion at an average price of ~$24,214 per bitcoin.”
Michael Saylor:
“MicroStrategy has purchased an additional ~262 bitcoins for ~$15.0 million in cash at an average price of ~$57,146 per #bitcoin. As of 3/12/2021, we #hodl ~91,326 bitcoins acquired for ~$2.211 billion at an average price of ~$24,214 per bitcoin.”
